Where have all the flowers gone?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 29, 2023, 17:2410/29/23
09/20/15

I still recall what attracted me to Sparta years ago... a realm largley limited only by imagination and fortune. At first sight, seeing package pricing seemed pure insanity to me, only to change wildy much later on. I grew my S1 city trolling the outer banks. Very time consuming and yet well worth the monotonous task. It weaned me away from blind rading, etc., and taugt me much. I lost my army very 3x early on. I joined DI not long before the great massacre. For a long time after, no one had more def in the cap than me. I do miss the game here... the one in earlier times. Life was simpler then. I had more time for everything with less clicks. Many pages and epics have turned since then. Looking back, too bad s1, 2 & 3, were not dev'd in tiered city lvls. (1-50, 51-100, 101-150+), with required migration. It could have made room for an s4 or s3b (101-150+). Or a will of cities co-op rules (evolution). It seems to beg question... can fun and greed coexist? does it seem they already do? when will they ever learn? -Silver

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 29, 2023, 17:2510/29/23
09/20/15

How incredible it would be to see a sumarize history of Sparta.

DariaCommunity Manager
Nov 1, 2023, 16:0411/01/23
10/31/22

Hi, Archon! I'm very impressed by your poetic and romantic expressions and am glad the game has such a remarkable imprint on your memory. Over the years, our game has evolved rapidly, and the team has worked to make the game attractive, competitive, and fun. However, We've decided it's best to switch to a much less active development pace. It means that we will not be adding new features to the game or implementing game improvement suggestions. Nevertheless, I hope you keep playing, and the game will continue to bring you as much pleasure as before 🤗