Extending grade IV guardians to level 100 in Guardians Arena tourney

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 5, 2023, 14:4610/05/23
06/14/16

Extending grade IV guardians to level 100 in Guardians Arena tourney

Greetings all, 

I'm posting to suggest to Plarium to consider extending use of grade IV guardians to level 100 from level 80 to make level 150 more attainable with grade V guardians only. Given the number of coas that are actually achieving level 150, it is apparent that 70 levels of grade V only use is not benefitting many. 

On top of that, having such stringent rule for achievement is not benefitting Plarium as the upper level rewards are not being attained and therefore, those lost rewards are not being used and not stimulating higher game play by a majority of the players which translates into less $$$ returned for play. 

I've been in the game as a veteran for many yrs (nearly from the start of Sparta) and am a lower level VIP, am also in a large fairly active coa that plays weekly in one of the upper 2 tiers of CC. We have yet to achieve above level 138 and it's not for not trying. The math just doesn't work !! 

In closing, please consider this as a serious request. Extending grade IV play to level 100 from level 80 is a very ask and will have a significant impact on the game ... those coa gold, grade V guardians and divine chests achieved will only serve to make the game better for all. (cannot imagine how the many many coas in Spartaland smaller than ours could possibly hope to get out of level 100 much less 150). Level the playing field a bit !! 

best regards

Archimedes (Veterans) 

Views
Comments
Comments
DariaCommunity Manager
Oct 5, 2023, 15:1110/05/23
10/31/22

Greetings, Archon!

Thank you for such an extensive and detailed request regarding the Coalition Arena event. I like your idea and appreciate you sharing it 🤗

We have been developing Sparta for many years, gradually making it more and more challenging, competitive, and complex. Until we have arrived at the point where we have decided that it’s best to switch to a much less active development pace than before, it means that we will not be adding new features to the game or implementing game improvement suggestions. However, Sparta will keep fully functioning and getting all-encompassing support from us.

Thanks for your input! 

Oct 12, 2023, 14:1310/12/23
11/16/14
Daria

Greetings, Archon!

Thank you for such an extensive and detailed request regarding the Coalition Arena event. I like your idea and appreciate you sharing it 🤗

We have been developing Sparta for many years, gradually making it more and more challenging, competitive, and complex. Until we have arrived at the point where we have decided that it’s best to switch to a much less active development pace than before, it means that we will not be adding new features to the game or implementing game improvement suggestions. However, Sparta will keep fully functioning and getting all-encompassing support from us.

Thanks for your input! 

its ok you never listened to me anyway

DariaCommunity Manager
Oct 18, 2023, 09:1010/18/23
Oct 18, 2023, 09:10(edited)
10/31/22
howard.berkowitz

its ok you never listened to me anyway

I am sorry that you feel this way, Archon. Despite the information I mentioned above, we value our players' opinions, as they help us understand the overall picture of how certain features are perceived. Have a great game! 🤗