downgrade marker

downgrade marker

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 3, 2023, 13:0810/03/23
07/12/15

downgrade marker

where we can found this downgrade marker guys? i see never this item in events or offert....

Views
Comments
Comments
DariaCommunity Manager
Oct 5, 2023, 15:2610/05/23
10/31/22

You can get this item while participating in the Guardian Quest Refresh Chance Boost event, Archon. The reward for each quest is given out randomly, and there is a chance that you can get it there. Best of luck to you! 🙌

Oct 8, 2023, 08:1810/08/23
07/12/15

Guardian Quest Refresh Chance Boost event ....what is this and what chance have? 1%? 0.1%? i play everyday i play all the events but i don't remember this event name....nvm. maybe the devs must to put this marker in any shop or in any offerts.....

DariaCommunity Manager
Oct 9, 2023, 13:5610/09/23
10/31/22
Dorking

Guardian Quest Refresh Chance Boost event ....what is this and what chance have? 1%? 0.1%? i play everyday i play all the events but i don't remember this event name....nvm. maybe the devs must to put this marker in any shop or in any offerts.....

This event allows you to earn rewards by sending Guardians on quests, Archon. It occurs once every few weeks, and you may find the reward you mentioned. I got your point regarding putting a downgrade marker in the offers. Unfortunately, our team will not be accepting new suggestions and adding new things to the game because the game is now at a less active pace of development. Nevertheless, thank you for your idea! 🤗

Nov 9, 2023, 16:4111/09/23
03/08/16
Daria

This event allows you to earn rewards by sending Guardians on quests, Archon. It occurs once every few weeks, and you may find the reward you mentioned. I got your point regarding putting a downgrade marker in the offers. Unfortunately, our team will not be accepting new suggestions and adding new things to the game because the game is now at a less active pace of development. Nevertheless, thank you for your idea! 🤗

does that mean you have stopped all extra events?...nothing all week in  server 1

KatiaModerator
Nov 11, 2023, 19:0811/11/23
01/31/18
Frostie

does that mean you have stopped all extra events?...nothing all week in  server 1

Hello Frostie. The player asking for a specific item named downgrade marker, that downgrades the upgraded divine equipment .  As far as I know, all the regular events will be on schedule. What exactly event do you mean by saying <extra events>? Can you give us a screenshot of it?