The  'Clumkiness' of the ARENA

The 'Clumkiness' of the ARENA

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Sep 3, 2023, 10:3509/03/23
11/19/15

The 'Clumkiness' of the ARENA

Well what can one say - the Arena is a good & interesting challenge SPOILT by the sheer clunkiness of the operation. I usually take a deep breath when starting the Arena - if it wasn't for the COA pushing to complete - I wouldn't bother.

Whenever you choose a Challenger to attack and then go and select your Guardian warrior - not any old warrior, you want to be selective - so sometimes it takes bit of time - saving the most powerful for last - then you've got the right one and suddenly - the system 'snaps' you back to the selection process??? It appears that when a previous attack has been completed it overrides what you are trying to do with the selection process. You are sort pushed into doing one attack at a time which is tedious.

So let's change it - when you select a Challenger and then go off to do your thing - the system should lock you into that - the system should allow you to do your selection WITHOUT interference. The system could put a 30 second / 1 minute. whatever timer on it - so if you rush off to get the phone, you are hanging the system up. 

Less tedious and quicker allround

Views
Comments
Comments
KatiaModerator
Sep 3, 2023, 12:5109/03/23
01/31/18

Hello Archon. As a player, I do agree with you, but as a mod, I would remind you that it was officially announced that the developers won't accept any suggestions for now, unless they will post that they will start to accept our suggestions again. So, we have to play the game as it is. Of course, you can always contact the Support team by clicking here .