All Categories

Unbelivable

Unbelivable

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Sep 12, 2023, 11:0809/12/23
11/26/21

Unbelivable

I just started game and was occupied by the high level guy. The confuse that I wont liberate although I got a big armyDo you know why?Cobra strongest? Thank you guys

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 15, 2023, 14:2909/15/23
02/14/19

Nothing personal sir but that by far not enough OFF power.

May 7, 2024, 03:584 days
01/17/15

The Problem (if you just started), you opponent isn't just out "Manning" you,

His contracts for EACH of his units are GROSSLY "Higher" than yours.

And we can just assume, he's TOWERING over you with his stimulant levels, hero gear, and "Combine percs" to Boot,

In a "Stand up Fight", you NEVER had a snowball's chance in Hell, you ARE "Child's Play thing, and You ARE His to "Toy" with...

*I know it Sucks, but that's just kind of how it is Around here*

I've been around a LONG time, and I've learned a GREAT deal over the years how to "Disarme" Situations, even Situations with MUCH bigger Commnders.

In your case, "Diplomacy" is your only Prayer with him. Try to get In his good graces, you would be surprised how far "Showing somebody Respect" COULD get you. In MOST cases like yours, the person sitting on you was just making a statement, USUALLY because someone as SMALL as you Stepped on HIS toes, when "Guppies" like you are SUPPOSE to be making yourself as Small and unnoticeable as possible.

So long as you don't become a bigger headache, they'll Usually let you go after about a week or so, especially if you never try to liberate yourself.

The only ONLY other way to Deal with them, Other than JOINING them, is getting in the "Good Graces" of Somebody Big Enough to "Handle" Them,

I can Assure you, "I Could Get them to Stop". And I would Never Fire a Round...

It's Not as "Hopelessly BS" as you're Insinuating.

Though, when you witness what a Commander with 500k Garudas can do "Singlehandedly, OVERNIGHT" to the ENTIRETY of the "Economy" of the Server, it VERY WELL SEEMS "Hopeless"...

May 7, 2024, 04:074 days
01/17/15

And I feel the NEED to inform everyone who reads this, "It is IMPOSSIBLE" (SO Far) that I have Expienenced, "To Cheet" in this game.

Every Garuda the player I'm talking about had, was Aquired in some way shape or form, at some Time or Place "Legitly".

I did the math, Garudas hadn't even been in the game long enough for him to have BUILT that many, however, players who spend 100's and 1000's on this game can do some pretty wild and unthinkable things.

Weather he "worked for it, or "Paid" for it, it was done According to the same Rules, and Complications EVERYONE else would have Getting them. "His wallet was just Heavyier". That Doesn't Mean "HE Was Cheeting".

May 7, 2024, 04:114 days
May 7, 2024, 04:15(edited)
01/17/15

And Believe me, he had MOST of the BIGGEST Cats out here "hawking" his base like Everyday, waiting for him to Slip up and let his bubble Drop.

Even Players as Over Powered as him, Can be Dealt With, if your "Crafty Enough". A "Bait & Switch" sometimes can make a "Smoke screened Back Door" if you can get your target to "Bite". You just have to figure out "Witch carrot" the Damn Rabbit wants, and DO EVERYTHING in your "LIFE" to make sure (THEY DONT EVER GET IT).

May 8, 2024, 04:372 days
02/14/19

Great protection.

Let him stay :)