All Categories

IP adress banned

IP adress banned

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Feb 9, 2023, 14:4902/09/23
06/06/14

IP adress banned

I am banned from playing for an hour and i dont know why.

Something about to many commands.

All i was doing was rehabilitation all my special operatives after send them to missions.

Am i being punished for clicking to fast?

I never use any autoclickers or something like that.

Several combine members have the same problem.

Views
Comments
Comments
DariaCommunity Manager
Feb 22, 2023, 12:4602/22/23
10/31/22

Commander, is it still up-to-date?

Mar 9, 2023, 03:0203/09/23
01/03/16

Mines still doing it, even after reloading.

Mar 10, 2023, 14:0203/10/23
02/14/19
trublu

Mines still doing it, even after reloading.

See my comment on other post Commander. Sorry for the inconvenience

Mar 27, 2023, 08:2303/27/23
Mar 27, 2023, 12:11(edited)
07/31/15

Why in this forum the threads of people who expose their problems and criticize how they are treated by the Plarium company are deleted? 

Can someone intervene by stopping and admonishing the incompetent and undemocratic subjects who carry out these acts of unjustified abuse of power? ... or can such individuals dominate the forum undisturbed as they wish ... without respecting others? 

Is there still democracy and freedom of thought in this place?

Thanks.

I request that all my deleted posts be restored.

Mar 28, 2023, 04:1803/28/23
02/14/19
Red Terror

Why in this forum the threads of people who expose their problems and criticize how they are treated by the Plarium company are deleted? 

Can someone intervene by stopping and admonishing the incompetent and undemocratic subjects who carry out these acts of unjustified abuse of power? ... or can such individuals dominate the forum undisturbed as they wish ... without respecting others? 

Is there still democracy and freedom of thought in this place?

Thanks.

I request that all my deleted posts be restored.

Closed topics will not be restored/re-opened Commander. If you have any issues with the game we advice you to contact Support as making posts here will for sure not contribute in a solution. I consider this thread finished. IP bans should be reported to Support

https://social-support.plarium.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Apr 8, 2023, 08:5404/08/23
Apr 10, 2023, 04:16(edited)
02/06/15

Removed due to violating Forumrules

{****} General {****}

DariaCommunity Manager
Apr 14, 2023, 08:3204/14/23
10/31/22
Loreen ~ BW

Removed due to violating Forumrules

{****} General {****}

We only remove comments that violate our community guidelines. Can I help you, Commander?

Apr 15, 2023, 12:4904/15/23
02/06/15
Daria

We only remove comments that violate our community guidelines. Can I help you, Commander?

what was the comment?  how are we supposed to know?

DariaCommunity Manager
Apr 21, 2023, 11:0304/21/23
10/31/22
Loreen ~ BW

what was the comment?  how are we supposed to know?

Have you had a comment removed from a thread, Commander? Can you please, elaborate? 

Apr 30, 2023, 11:0004/30/23
02/06/15
Daria

Have you had a comment removed from a thread, Commander? Can you please, elaborate? 

i have no idea, that's why i asked

DariaCommunity Manager
May 3, 2023, 12:4205/03/23
10/31/22
Loreen ~ BW

i have no idea, that's why i asked

Then fine:) Be aware that we only remove posts and comments violating our community guidelines. If everything is fine, then there is nothing to worry about 🤗

Mar 22, 2024, 15:5003/22/24
02/24/17
Daria

Commander, is it still up-to-date?

One of my players has had this issue for over a year.  Usually happens during Combine Conflict.  Also, when this happens,  all of their units are returned from the Mines.  Support has not been any help.   

DariaCommunity Manager
Mar 25, 2024, 10:3103/25/24
10/31/22
wayneeb2

One of my players has had this issue for over a year.  Usually happens during Combine Conflict.  Also, when this happens,  all of their units are returned from the Mines.  Support has not been any help.   

Hi, Commander! As was mentioned before, such IP-bans occur because specific actions trigger the system, such as clicking too fast in a game. Have your player keep track of which actions lead to such bans and possibly try to reduce the speed of their movements. 

Mar 28, 2024, 22:4603/28/24
Mar 28, 2024, 22:54(edited)
02/24/17

and they have.  doing the same thing that many of us do, which is similar play.  Since no longer part of FB,  I can have the FB version running with my user ID on 2 different servers, on 2 computers at the same time, but have never run into an issue ever,  but they do because of CLICKING. too fast....  That excuse has been given too many times to count over the years.  Figure it out or you will be losing many of the members that are contributing to your profit margin.  Oh, and do not delete this, because I have screen sniped it and will use it to submit to the Better Business Bureau.  One thing to not fix the problem, but it also an issue when trying to cover up the issue.   Also, how does this explain that when this happens, players units at the MC's, HQ, etc, are automatically returned to their base.  Your request is to "record" the action.  Ok, please explain in any detail at all on how to so this if you are not allowed into the game becasue you are BLOCKED.  I'm sorry, but whomever reviews these complaints really need to read the issue, instead of commenting on it w/o making any sense.  

Mar 29, 2024, 04:2003/29/24
Mar 29, 2024, 04:21(edited)
02/14/19
wayneeb2

and they have.  doing the same thing that many of us do, which is similar play.  Since no longer part of FB,  I can have the FB version running with my user ID on 2 different servers, on 2 computers at the same time, but have never run into an issue ever,  but they do because of CLICKING. too fast....  That excuse has been given too many times to count over the years.  Figure it out or you will be losing many of the members that are contributing to your profit margin.  Oh, and do not delete this, because I have screen sniped it and will use it to submit to the Better Business Bureau.  One thing to not fix the problem, but it also an issue when trying to cover up the issue.   Also, how does this explain that when this happens, players units at the MC's, HQ, etc, are automatically returned to their base.  Your request is to "record" the action.  Ok, please explain in any detail at all on how to so this if you are not allowed into the game becasue you are BLOCKED.  I'm sorry, but whomever reviews these complaints really need to read the issue, instead of commenting on it w/o making any sense.  

Commander as stated earlier in this thread the only way to get this cleared/solved is by contacting Support. Making new comments here on the Forum will result in nothing as no one is able to look into the system and Support does not read this Forum. ONLY Support can assist you so contact them through this link:

https://social-support.plarium.com/hc/en-us/requests/new 

Apr 8, 2024, 03:1804/08/24
02/24/17

Your company is too much...do your departments even talk with each other???  You cannot submit a report.  You select, support, bug issue, and the response is, "you can no longer submit a bug issue through support. Please post in the forum"   Figure it out.  WE expect a response besides a brush off.  

DariaCommunity Manager
Apr 19, 2024, 11:2004/19/24
10/31/22
wayneeb2

Your company is too much...do your departments even talk with each other???  You cannot submit a report.  You select, support, bug issue, and the response is, "you can no longer submit a bug issue through support. Please post in the forum"   Figure it out.  WE expect a response besides a brush off.  

Commander, I recommend selecting the option "Game account access." In addition, as I have already described, try to reconsider the number of your rapid clicks and repetitive actions in the game itself because this can provoke the system and trigger IP bans. 

i