Russian BOT accounts flooding my MAA reports  the Sirens' Strait server again

Russian BOT accounts flooding my MAA reports the Sirens' Strait server again

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Feb 29, 2024, 14:2802/29/24
07/07/14

Russian BOT accounts flooding my MAA reports the Sirens' Strait server again

Hello,

Russian bots start  are start scouting my haven 24/7 after the hit of a member of the Stalingrad brotherhood and keelhauled one russian troublemaker, I only have reports from scouting, 14 pages of MAA reports, cleaned of everything else that complicates my job as a leader of the brotherhood, and don't stop it

I know that Plarium has benefits from the Russians who appeared on the servers, but the dirty and dishonest way of using hack programs is not good for us who have been playing for years.

I am sure because i was in contact with leader of those who lead bots and i am sure plarium know about hacking and left like this situation

I know Plarium doesn't do anything, it still supports these things and nothing will change even though all the old members quit the game,or preparing for leave but I just have to get this out even nobody care.

Regards

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 29, 2024, 15:4602/29/24
02/20/17

Anchor. They were doing that to most members in our group as well.

CrowbarModerator
Feb 29, 2024, 23:0302/29/24
03/07/16

[writing from my own perspective, as a player, not as a mod]

@AnchorBay, some of us do care, but no one who matters does. 🙁

Btw, the mass scouting was done in the same span of several hours on all three maps, and I've heard that the same happened on Stormfall too.

And why not? If you had hundreds of bot accounts in a game where the owner very openly doesn't care, wouldn't you do the same? No reason needed, other than "just because I can". 🤷‍♂️

Mar 1, 2024, 14:0403/01/24
Mar 1, 2024, 14:06(edited)
07/07/14

Before they was only scout blocks, and raid open inactive havens, when touch someone from their nest they change and hit me and my members what was involved...

On second server, Golden Coast i wasn't have it, just couple regular scouting like always...

Well this is plague, even we are pirates in game need to have some honor

And i know other game out of plarium have same problems but they care and who use mods was banned as warning if not help, lose account, pitty that here wasn't case, just can look old friends quit the game because of this annoying things

Mar 10, 2024, 20:0903/10/24
12/30/14

Oh, and there is a bug if you mass delete all them lovely scout reports, it deletes everything! 

Nice one Plarium.