New "players" ??

New "players" ??

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Dec 21, 2023, 14:3312/21/23
01/11/17

New "players" ??

i

Wow, another buch of russian / ukrainian players that suddenly decided to start all over again on Pirate bay server?

There is a whole line of those all same created same date, same level and already sending in-game messages to scam others in paying for purchases ?..

several accounts, but each sending the same message  

[11:25] kirillov_semen: Уважаемые игроки, если вам не доступна покупка игровой валюты в игре, я готов помочь с этим (ЭТО НЕ НАКРУТКА А ПОКУПКА ВМЕСТО ВАС НА ВАШ АККАУНТ) все абсолютно законно.  Есть два варианта: с предоставлением доступа к аккаунту (логин и пароль) и без предоставления доступа к вашему аккаунту (без входа на аккаунт). Никаких предоплат не нужно, вы будете оплачивать после того, как убедитесь, что покупка совершена!!!        По всем вопросам пишите в удобное вам время, всегда помогу разобраться.Мой Вайбер, ватсап + xxxxxxxxxxxx и телеграмм - +xxxxxxxxxxxx или @xxxxxxxxxxxx 

Dear players, if you are not able to purchase game currency in the game, I am ready to help with this (THIS IS NOT A CHEAT, BUT A PURCHASE INSTEAD OF YOU TO YOUR ACCOUNT) everything is absolutely legal. There are two options: with providing access to your account (login and password) and without providing access to your account (without logging into your account). No advance payments are required, you will pay after you are sure that the purchase is completed!!! For all questions, write at a time convenient for you, I will always help you figure it out. My Viber, WhatsApp + xxxxxxxxxxxx and telegram - +xxxxxxxxxxxx or @xxxxxxxxxxxx 

Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Dec 22, 2023, 00:1412/22/23
03/07/16

Best to report them here as "Violation of game rules".

Also, when posting on the forum, please remove all of their contact info.

Jan 12, 2024, 09:2101/12/24
01/11/24

Hello

my friends are playing this game and i decided to; 

i had installed the game but can not find them;

They are in Argonavts, i could not find this brotherhood in the game;

can you help me? may be i had installed another version of pirates: tides of fortune?

CrowbarModerator
Jan 12, 2024, 12:1101/12/24
03/07/16

You need to ask them where are they playing.

First, it is "portal" vs. Facebook. If it's the latter, it is closed to new accounts and you can only join your friends if someone gives you their account (some do that when they decide to leave the game).

Luckily, it's more likely the former ("portal" = "anything NOT Facebook"). In that case, ask them which map they are playing on. They are:

* s1: The Pirate Bay;

* s2: The Golden Coast;

* s3: The Sirens' Strait.

There is no moving your haven between those maps, so if you started on the wrong one, you need to start from scratch on the right one.

You can see which map you're currently on here:

i

If you click on that, you'll see the list of maps and you can choose the correct one:

i

I did a quick check and couldn't find the Brotherhood that you mentioned on any of the portal maps, but it could be a lettering or a spelling thing or something similar.

Check with your friends.