All Categories

IP keeps getting blocked

IP keeps getting blocked

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Sep 15, 2023, 12:1009/15/23
09/29/18

IP keeps getting blocked

my IP is constantly getting blocked for 2 hours. usually because i use boosts too fast but today i didn't click fast at all. i had several presidio blockades arriving just before tournament end and was waiting to recall them when i got blocked. also had units at several treasure islands i wanted to recall right before that tournament ended but now i have units stuck all over the map. is there any way to stop this from happening? any way to recall my units before they get killed off?

Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Sep 15, 2023, 16:3609/15/23
03/07/16

Sorry to hear that.

Can you provide a screenshot and your player ID (from the Help window; you can send it to me in private), so I know who and what I'm asking about?

It might take until Monday until I get a response, so consider also pinging the Support.

As for troops, if it really is an IP block, you can try VPN or Tor when this happens, as a short-term fix. Even just reconnecting your broadband might help, depending on the block and on h ow your provider assigns IP addresses. All of this, even if it works, is just short term. Pinging the Support is still likely your best option for a longer term solution.

Sep 18, 2023, 04:0509/18/23
09/29/18

thank you. not sure what pinging support means but will figure it out. it only blocks me for 2 hours at a time but often is long enough to be a pain

CrowbarModerator
Sep 18, 2023, 08:1809/18/23
03/07/16
Mike Heiden

thank you. not sure what pinging support means but will figure it out. it only blocks me for 2 hours at a time but often is long enough to be a pain

Sorry. By "pinging the Support" I mean "raise a Support ticket" on that link. The Support are the only ones who can check the logs, look inside your account, see why you get banned and, if there is a malfunction in the banning system, fix it.