Все Категории

KvK and KvK revenge statistics.

Поиск
17 сент. 2017, 13:5317.09.17

It would be nice if after these Kingdom events we were provided with information as to how much each kingdom clans points were for the event.  We get statistics for other KvK's but who cares about that ... no one ... better we have a list of what each clan in our Kingdom is doing ... during and after the KvK or KvK revenge ... yea, would be some serious programming.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
18 сент. 2017, 11:5718.09.17
I agree fully. There is a drastic need for the points each clan in your kingdom scored, and how many they lost.
18 сент. 2017, 11:5818.09.17
How many they "lost" might be a bit harder but would be possible ... that would be nice also ...
23 сент. 2017, 12:3823.09.17
23 сент. 2017, 12:41(отредактировано)
I'm bringing this back up again ... this would really be nice and yea I agree how much they "lost" would be nice.  We got these wanna be fighters in our kingdom who brag about how much points they made for KvK but they lose much more troops than they killed (or lose more points than they gain, cuz they kill a few more lvl 1's than all their higher lvl troops but all in all lose way more points than they get).  But yea they still get a lot of points for their clan but they don't contribute to the Kingdom because they have given the enemy kingdom much more points than their clan got. 
23 сент. 2017, 19:1723.09.17
This should definitely be added asap... List of all Clan points for kvk and kvkr - Total Clan Points:  Gained / Lost
24 сент. 2017, 21:1124.09.17

I disagree that these statistics would be worthwhile - except as a club to beat people with. In the CvC and KvK events it doesn't matter if you give up points to your opponents as long as you score more points than them overall. It is a "the end result is what matters, not the process of getting there" situation.

If your clan or kingdom is constantly on the losing end of the fight, then I would suggest that it's a problem with motivation. That being the case these statistics won't help you, but changing your attitude towards others in your clan, or other clans, might.

25 сент. 2017, 07:3725.09.17
When you don't score more points than you gave up and you go around bragging about how many points you scored and use that as a club against the smaller clans ... and it's obvious that the bragging clan lost more than they gained then it would be nice to have it in black and white for them to see it ... and maybe shut them up ... and stop them from using the club of how much they scored (not counting how much they lost).
25 сент. 2017, 10:4925.09.17
Iucounu said:

I disagree that these statistics would be worthwhile - except as a club to beat people with. In the CvC and KvK events it doesn't matter if you give up points to your opponents as long as you score more points than them overall. It is a "the end result is what matters, not the process of getting there" situation.

If your clan or kingdom is constantly on the losing end of the fight, then I would suggest that it's a problem with motivation. That being the case these statistics won't help you, but changing your attitude towards others in your clan, or other clans, might.

Not as a club but as a learning tool for Chief's to see how their clan is doing compared to other clans in the kingdom, clans should be working together, helping one another and offering advice to help smaller clans grow.
25 сент. 2017, 11:4925.09.17

CIM said:

When you don't score more points than you gave up and you go around bragging about how many points you scored and use that as a club against the smaller clans ... and it's obvious that the bragging clan lost more than they gained then it would be nice to have it in black and white for them to see it ... and maybe shut them up ... and stop them from using the club of how much they scored (not counting how much they lost).

Who cares what someone brags? All that matters is whether you win the KvK, not by how much or whether it was a "beautiful victory".

Rogue056, I agree that clans within a kingdom should be more co-operative, but it doesn't take having a load of statistics to achieve that. All it takes is the understanding that the KvK is the single most important event in Vikings, with the greatest rewards.
25 сент. 2017, 14:1425.09.17

Well when a Kingdom over and over does win KvK then it might be good to look and see what could be causing the problem ... and this information will help make that clear ...

And some "braggers" don't seem to understand yea they got a lot of points for killing (and therefore their clan made a lot of points) BUT they lost so much more points (which didn't effect their clan results JUST the kingdom results).
25 сент. 2017, 18:5925.09.17

There is one very important point that this feature would quickly identify.

It has been mentioned that some Kingdoms strategy for winning KvK is to set up a new town and send it to the opposing kingdom, join a dead clan with open membership and stock it full of T5 troops. As soon as the KvK starts they can waltz right in and generate 3 billion points no problem. If the other kingdom starts to catch up, spend a few more $$$'s and they're back in a comfortable lead.

This feature would let us know where these points are coming from, from there it would be easy to track down the active town and keep watch. At the very least it would identify that the EK is winning by cheating, not by any fault of our own.

26 сент. 2017, 16:3826.09.17

Having the knowledge of that happening doesn't stop it happening, so the statistics are pointless. I doubt Plarium will do anything to halt that practice, as the people who engage in it spend $$$ to make it work.

The only point of having statistics that CIM suggested is to regulate the game, and this game is not liable to such regulation because people are chaotic - they aren't robots. You will never be able to make everything like clockwork in this game, and it's pointless trying to achieve that.
26 сент. 2017, 17:5126.09.17

I'm not saying that it would stop it from happening, what it would do is help us identify the enemy in our midst and as a kingdom we could monitor that town and if the EK shows up to score on it again we might beat them at their game and ambush them at the same time but you're probably right, Plarium would never implement anything that may reduce their income...

In any case I still think that it would be nice to have the ability to track scoring by clan.
3 окт. 2017, 03:0103.10.17
Hola a todos tengo una duda