Все Категории

NEW League assignment in Competitions

NEW League assignment in Competitions

Jarls, check out the changes in Leagues!

There are now separate personal Competitions with their own Leagues and rewards for players whose Palace is below level 18.

i

i

i

Jarls, let us remind you that the balance of League assignment changes quite often and we will promptly update the article with all the changes:

https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/666_game-database/666318_league-assignment-in-competitions/

Просмотры
Комментарии
3 апр. 2023, 12:1203.04.23
4 апр. 2023, 06:1704.04.23

I agree with the previous comments. This game sucks and keeps going downhill. Very little strategy required, just spend all your money and be bigger than the other guys and you'll win. Yhose assholes at Plarium neglected to mention that you need a clan of 10T or higher to get Glory points, all they say is that you only need a house of Jarls at level 5. Nothing else. So like Welsh, I'll use up what I have, set a long shield and leave this waste of time and money once and for all.

6 апр. 2023, 18:2306.04.23

Why was this league update necessary exactly? Without previous notice? Without asking people that get pushed higher for any sort of consent ... This sucks majorly.

20 апр. 2023, 06:3020.04.23

Facebook is full of complaints about VWOC, they have more complaints than all other Plarium games put together. And the Mods and Devs seem to think everything is great, this game is by far the worst Plarium game. Glitchy unbalanced, lower rewards higher checkpoints. Many players have quit while more and more have stopped spending, only a matter of time before its pulled.