Все Категории

Requirements of participation in the Holmgang has been changed

Requirements of participation in the Holmgang has been changed

Friends, the minimum Clan Influence that is required to participate in Holmgang has been changed.

Now the minimum Influence for the Clan to participate in Holmgang is 1 trillion. We apologize for not having informed you about these changes in the game, and we will credit the gift to those Clans that were unable to participate in the Competition.

The gift will be credited to those Clans whose Influence ranged from 500B to 1 trillion at the time of the Competition announcement and which could not apply for the current Holmgang for this reason and met all other requirements to participate in the Competition.

We will be waiting for the Chiefs of the affected Clans to contact our Support Team within 7 days (until next Saturday).

i

Просмотры
Комментарии
7 авг. 2021, 10:0807.08.21
8 авг. 2021, 14:3308.08.21
8 авг. 2021, 14:34(отредактировано)

You just killed my mood to play guys. I went out and didn't play personal competitions. I'm still not playing. What a bad call. My mood to play is... gone. Don't care about boosts, rune coins or gold. Screw it all.

9 авг. 2021, 09:5309.08.21

We couldn't enter holmgang this week and we had well over 500 billion influence. I didn't take a screenshot either so I can't submit a ticket. 

19 авг. 2021, 14:2919.08.21
MobyDick

You just killed my mood to play guys. I went out and didn't play personal competitions. I'm still not playing. What a bad call. My mood to play is... gone. Don't care about boosts, rune coins or gold. Screw it all.

Seems you were not happy with it being 1T ... 

19 авг. 2021, 14:3619.08.21

I wasn't, but I had a solution ready for the next one. And I got some compensation because they didn't announce it.

19 авг. 2021, 14:4219.08.21
MobyDick

I wasn't, but I had a solution ready for the next one. And I got some compensation because they didn't announce it.

Well maybe you can use that solution ... because I am not so sure that it is now 3T to participate instead of 1T ... we will see ...

21 авг. 2021, 11:3321.08.21

Looks like it is 3T and not 1T ... rather confusing and 2nd change in two weeks ... ??? 

21 авг. 2021, 18:4121.08.21

Nice of Plarium to make it so that all the smaller clans no longer can go to HG. 

Save me loads of troops to rebuild and even more money as they removing 1 of the few events that is fun to play.  

You guys fail to se that the sosial aspect of the game is what make it worth playing, trying to force us to change to a bigger clan wil make alot of players just walk away.  

24 авг. 2022, 09:1824.08.22

Plarium sigue dando sorpresas. 

Lo que en su día solo levanto quejas por subir a 1T la influencia minima se ha quedado en una minucia, ahora son 8T de influencia minima. No quieren que tengamos eventos para jugar?

Los que por el motivo que sea decidimos jugar de manera individual no tenemos cabida en este juego. Muchas veces en los eventos de Clan, termino los puntos individuales x5, x10, x20... de los que se piden sin llegar a conseguir todos los puntos del Clan. Mientras otros por estar en manada sin apenas hacer nada consiguen todos los premios del evento de Clan. Esto no se puede evitar poniendo los premios de eventos de Clan en función del numero de miembros?

Volviendo a Holmgang, a parte del horario para apuntarse que es lamentable, no lo juega casi nadie. Pocas veces cuando estas jugando Holmgang ves actividad en el resto de islas. Solo hay jugadores que sin estar jugando su Holmgang están al acecho a ver si pueden reventar a algún despistado. Entonces, para que reducir la participación? Porque no reducir los largos tiempos de espera que solo sirven para gastar los impulsos que pones y conseguir alguna tanda más?

Plarium sigue y sigue, reduciendo la participación en eventos, incrementando requisitos de manera exponencial, ampliando las diferencias entre jugadores a base de gastar dinero. Hasta cuando?

Ahora viene la respuesta, "Querido Jarl, lamentamos que la funcionalidad del juego no le satisfaga, bla, bla,bla...  Que tenga un lindo día."