Все Категории

Pinned Clan Messages.

Pinned Clan Messages.

Поиск
5 янв. 2022, 14:1305.01.22

Pinned Clan Messages.

How about a way to pin certain messages so you can't inadvertently delete them? What I mean is...., I have been using Clan messages to share information on achievements, goals etc. Sometimes new members will delete them and later need/want that same info. If we could pin certain messages for later that would save Elders/Chiefs time in redoing them. Just a button to save/unsave would be really helpful. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
5 янв. 2022, 17:4205.01.22

I just had a look at the clan page to see if things could be added there, but it seems the scope is somewhat limited, and the copy and paste function is also disabled.

I know many use outside the game sources to communicate,but don't know anything about how they operate or useful these might be.

I would imagine anything stored within the game boundaries would not be so welcomed, otherwise they wouldn't keep deleting messages that you wished they hadn't.

5 янв. 2022, 18:3905.01.22

Hi RealBigOleDummy! Thank you for the suggestion! It has been forwarded to our developers team 🤗

6 янв. 2022, 14:1706.01.22

Clan Regulations is a good place to put items that you want to be permantly available to members of your clan.

6 янв. 2022, 19:2706.01.22
blazebo

Clan Regulations is a good place to put items that you want to be permantly available to members of your clan.

Indeed. But as I'm now in a "training/growing Clan" with a lot of newish or new players (been playing myself going on 3 years now) my Clan-wide messages of guidance/information need repeating multiple times. Theres only so much space in Clan reg.'s available. So I thought that maybe a pinned/saved function would save this OleDummy a little time lol. I do have a few things in Clan reg.'s like you mention but there is just not enough space available. Good luck in the game :D

10 янв. 2022, 10:5810.01.22
RealBigOleDummy

Indeed. But as I'm now in a "training/growing Clan" with a lot of newish or new players (been playing myself going on 3 years now) my Clan-wide messages of guidance/information need repeating multiple times. Theres only so much space in Clan reg.'s available. So I thought that maybe a pinned/saved function would save this OleDummy a little time lol. I do have a few things in Clan reg.'s like you mention but there is just not enough space available. Good luck in the game :D

Clan messages have a limited space, actually a clan regulation has twice as much space as a clan message ... and you can add section after section to clan regulations.  I don't know what the max is for regulation sections but I have a lot ... more than I would want pinned chief messages that everyone would have to go through to get to their other system messages.  In my experience too many pinned messages tend to get ignored.  You can always send out chief messages that say "Read xyz regulation NOW please!"

I am just suggesting this for the time being that you look more to utilizing your clan regulations.  Especially since you say you have "a few things" there when I know it can handle more than a few things ... and who knows if they impliment your suggestion, I do not have a problem with the suggestion I am just suggestion other ways to handle the situation.