Все Категории

Helheim

Helheim

Поиск
10 сент. 2021, 09:2910.09.21

Helheim

Heya fellow vikings i would love to see a shortcut to setting auto runs through helheim and maybe a reward in the marks events to lower the time spent running an auto run through a room :)

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
10 сент. 2021, 10:2310.09.21
10 сент. 2021, 10:51(отредактировано)

It only takes 2 minutes, there is already run 10,why the rush ?  No patience,the modern trend of I want it now?  

10 сент. 2021, 12:4410.09.21

Thank you for your suggestions, rocky, I have forwarded them further🙂👍

11 сент. 2021, 15:0611.09.21

Hello Krow, 1 auto run takes 20 minutes not 10. Beside that to collect 150 boosts and you have to enter Hellheim for each run, every 20 minutes... i understand his question.....

11 сент. 2021, 17:4311.09.21

Dude:

Hello, either I didn't make it clear, or you misunderstood.

I wrote, it takes 2 minutes (1 auto run implied) which it does.

I also wrote "there is already run 10", i.e. setting up a sequence of 10 auto runs,  that's the 20 minutes you mentioned.

1 auto run , 2 minutes, 10 auto runS, 20 minutes.

If they introduced a boost to the auto run, based on other speed ups already in the game,its not going to knock much time off  20 minutes .

It's no big deal getting to Helheim ,there is already a link. A necessitated extra link, direct to the floors isn't going to save much time either. Aside from any game lag, the whole process of starting exploring is just a few mouse clicks.

Hence the  'what happend to patience?'

There is no guarantee that any boosts will be won, let alone 150, if this is what you meant.

19 сент. 2021, 00:3219.09.21
KROW

Dude:

Hello, either I didn't make it clear, or you misunderstood.

I wrote, it takes 2 minutes (1 auto run implied) which it does.

I also wrote "there is already run 10", i.e. setting up a sequence of 10 auto runs,  that's the 20 minutes you mentioned.

1 auto run , 2 minutes, 10 auto runS, 20 minutes.

If they introduced a boost to the auto run, based on other speed ups already in the game,its not going to knock much time off  20 minutes .

It's no big deal getting to Helheim ,there is already a link. A necessitated extra link, direct to the floors isn't going to save much time either. Aside from any game lag, the whole process of starting exploring is just a few mouse clicks.

Hence the  'what happend to patience?'

There is no guarantee that any boosts will be won, let alone 150, if this is what you meant.

20mins yep and as you stated no guarantee of getting anything. So u are doing it constantly to get enough boosts in your bag for the events you want to max your town up for. 20mins x 7 per floor adds up!! A boost to half that as a reward in a marks event in jot for example would be welcomed by me for sure, and its also frustrating if you are in your kingdom map having to jump into town then HH, just the fact you lose your position on the map if you aren't directly looking at your town can be a pain.

19 сент. 2021, 13:2119.09.21

Well you got double Kudos.

It's easy to see why they like players like you,  impatient with deep pockets, but that's what is spoiling it for the more typical player who likes the game, but is being forced out of it by all the changes.

We're totally excluded from CvC, effectively banned from the rest of the clan events because of a placement in Odin  where the targets are impossible to meet and its pointless to play the inter kingdom events,where so much depends on the kingdom getting the 'win'.

In the Kingdom event finishing yesterday,the clans I am involved with couldn't even get the first Rookie Target, surely can't be the only ones.

Returning to the Helheim issue.

Good luck in getting a 50% reduction in the time it takes, that's an even bigger ask  than I figured you wanted, 

Why should only Jotunheim eligible players qualify?

As to the requested link, what makes you think you wouldnt loose your place on the Global Map with such a link?

There's no need to go into town to get to Helheim, the link already in operation, is accesible  via the menu ,which  can be found on town or global view.

22 окт. 2021, 02:2622.10.21

Any pointers on beating floor 10  node 7?

22 окт. 2021, 12:2622.10.21

I haven't got as far as 10 7 yet. 

As you have, you may have noticed already how the contents and quality of what appears in the rooms is going to affect how well you might do.   

Have you read the other threads on this topic?  

Many have suggested gear set up, some believe you need a specific Beowolf's piece, or the female champion,there's also suggestions about playing more (whatever that means) from Ivar, and something along those lines somewhere else. 

Luck would seem to play a big part, but to what extent, and how/if you can improve on it appears to remain a mystery,or, like in many areas of the game, no one wants to give away an advantage by explanation.

24 окт. 2021, 12:2324.10.21

Hellheim un horror en el juego. Como se puede plantear una actividad tan tediosa, cara y prolongada en lo que se presume un juego en el que la gente entra a divertirse? Porque unos consiguen terminarlo incluso sin el Campeón al maximo y otros tienen que estar semanas o meses intentandolo, probando distintas piezas de trajes, configuraciones... ? Espero que la respuesta no sea suerte. Suerte es que atacando invasores en vez de 3 piezas que necesitas consigas 5. Suerte es que cuando quieras entrar al juego no haya una actualización en marcha. Suerte es que haya evento de matar invasores/espiritus y los que dan cosas que necesites esten en el mapa...

Infinidad de cosas son suerte, pero Hellheim no.

Espero que un desproposito así no vuelva a repetirse.

NO MAS HELLHEIM!!!!

4 нояб. 2021, 18:3304.11.21

during KvK it would be necessary to be able to mount assaults from all clans