Все Категории

I don´t spend a euro more, I don´t want to play alone

Поиск
1 сент. 2021, 23:5601.09.21

Plarium strives to benefit a select few with its new updates. Most of the kingdoms are abandoned by players who did not have a chance to progress. The game only benefits those players who have GOLD VISA, who end up destroying the little ones, without limitations in the attacks, without realizing that every day there are fewer players, and those attacks only demoralize the people who want to advance, and with those who it could compete in the future. It won't be long until they realize that there are no players, they have all left and their accounts are worth nothing as they have no one to play against. Even in a clan war, in which the points are equalized, players from other kingdoms arrive, who do not participate in that war and effortlessly destroy your troops in the fortress, without being involved in the clan war. We're going for the 1000 kingdom and I highly doubt that there are 1000 players adding up all the kingdoms. Most accounts are secondary, third, fourth accounts ... It's silly to waste time looking for players without shields, 99.999% are abandoned cities, in whatever kingdom you look at, except the new kingdoms, but look at them a year later, and the same thing happens, abandoned. Every day more is asked to improve, more points, to achieve achievements, and fewer rewards for achieving them and it all comes down to money, but the difference between who spends a little money, spends some money and does not spend anything is so huge, that it is not worth spending a euro to play alone or practically alone. The funniest thing about a game is when you play against a lot of people of all levels, and here the only thing there is people who leave, and there are those who left so much money in the game that today they don't want to admit that they threw their money away. As much as someone likes the game, and dedicates their time to playing, in the end all their efforts are reduced to nothing, in a single attack received, in which to recover you have to leave billions of gold, when you took months
investing all your efforts and your time.
I have never seen such an uneven game. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
2 сент. 2021, 04:3102.09.21
2 сент. 2021, 04:35(отредактировано)

Hello, as a new player the beginning can be difficult if you do not join a clan. If you can't find an active clan in your kingdom to join do a bit of a searching and you will find the right one. But the rewards for participating in events are great. Here is an example of a reward for farming resources at a higher level. The higher you get your level, the better the rewards!

i

2 сент. 2021, 07:5802.09.21
2 сент. 2021, 14:16(отредактировано)

I kinda disagree with your statement. I started playing when gold was rare and shields dropped all the time. Building troops and town was much harder than today. A new player can raise to lvl 21 in a week nowadays. That took many months before. A new player can subsequently rise to lvl 27 in the next week, all for free if you play clever. That also took many months before. If you join a clan with some strong players, you can make it to lvl 32 without spending much. Plarium gives away a lot, but again you have to be clever to get he goodies. 

Vikings is a game with many experience levels that can not be translated into town levels. Experienced players can help you discover those levels, so joining a clan is essential, but you have to follow their rules : no yielding without shield, always take a 3 day shield before cvc begins and never attack a player with more influence than you. For the rest open your eyes, ask questions to clanmates and learn from the enemy.

If you encounter players that trash you or your SH, those likely are more experienced players. I have moved to a hostile kingdom where I got trashed many times but I learned so much. You don't learn much from winning. You learn from losing, if you pay attention of course. So I always played with a small army to limit my losses when nasty players in my kingdom trash me. I still do up to today, but the minimum goes up with your experience and the level of your Tower of Odin. 

Feel free to get in touch if you want to know more.