Все Категории

Increase the infirmary capacity of a player's entire army by 50 percent!

Поиск
6 авг. 2021, 04:3106.08.21

Increase the revival of a players army to at least 50 percent to 65 percent. Then players will fight like a real war. Your game is full of peace keepers. I am tired of having to spend a billion in gold just to resurrect troops. Your system is backwards.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
6 авг. 2021, 14:1406.08.21

I do not follow the line of your suggestion.

Please explain what fighting like a real war is, and how having a bigger infirmary will encourage more fighting like whatever it is what you want.

21 авг. 2021, 17:3421.08.21
21 авг. 2021, 17:35(отредактировано)

At max knowledge you can heal 50% and with a booster its up to 70% and during heal events you're at 90% this all depends on your infirmary bro. 

EDIT: Oh and when you lose a whole march, its only the 80% of the march you'll get to draw the percentage from. 20% of your march always survives. 

25 сент. 2021, 16:0025.09.21

Well personally fighting in foreign kingdoms, Jotunheim and in my home kingdom I can't follow through on challenges because I fight higer level jarls with 40th level towns and I lose to many troops in each fight. I have lost billions fighting. I don't have billions in gold to resurrect my dead army. At the moment I am upgrading to a 36th level town, also.

25 сент. 2021, 16:0325.09.21

Regular players need to be able to heal 50 percent of their army so they can either recover or continue fighting during a confrontation. It will be more cost effective. Yesterday, I found out that reviving and resurrecting troops allows a player to clear more checkpoints in troop events for extra rewards and players will be abe to pass daily and some weekly tasks. Yes, I found out about the infirmary upgrades later after this post.

25 сент. 2021, 20:3925.09.21
25 сент. 2021, 20:42(отредактировано)
Lord Raiden

Well personally fighting in foreign kingdoms, Jotunheim and in my home kingdom I can't follow through on challenges because I fight higer level jarls with 40th level towns and I lose to many troops in each fight. I have lost billions fighting. I don't have billions in gold to resurrect my dead army. At the moment I am upgrading to a 36th level town, also.

You are perfectly entitled to play the game as you see fit, but I can't help wondering if there is something wrong with your strategy.

If you are loosing battles against players who are ranked higher than you , I would suggest that you do not engage them, especially given that you say you are loosing a very high amount of troops doing this.

Also, the idea that a larger infirmary would solve the problem seems without any logic it to it.

If you loose, and loose many troops on a first attack, what makes you think follow up attacks would fair better.

Any improvement in  the game in any way is going to benefit the enemy as well. so they can get back to where they were before, at least as quickly as you, if not quicker.

Also  troops lost in a battle outside the town, go to resurrection not to the infirmary, yes you can boost the amount that do, but again, so can the opposition, and of course, if you have lost the battle you will have retained only 20%, they will probably have well exceeded this amount, and will need less replacements, assuming  they havent got more than you in reserve already.

From your 2nd post  today, the following statement,

" Yesterday, I found out that reviving and resurrecting troops allows a player to clear more checkpoints in troop events for extra rewards and players will be abe to pass daily and some weekly tasks. "  

Is somewhat indicative that you are rushing into things blindly, trying to maximise your town, thinking this will make you competative against those that have, and making big mistakes as a result.

Apologies if I got it wrong, and you are a much better player than  I gave you credit for.

29 окт. 2021, 20:3029.10.21

My line of reasoning player xyz, is that you don't know 'who' I am fighting as obviously the reasons are quite personal. But it is jarls in this game who take events personal. So, I have to deal with these personalities everyday. I only need an increase to the infirmary to handle the amount of troops I am training lost to battle. And the fact of the matter is you personally don't know the outcome of battle due to the fact that with a high influx of healed troops will catch an enemy off guard when they are sent right back at them in a battle.