Все Категории

Task Completion.

Task Completion.

Поиск
22 июль 2021, 09:0822.07.21

Task Completion.

Hi there,

I would like to propose a change concerning the amount of tasks that can be completed at the same time.

Right now the maximum amount of tasks that can be completed with one click is x100 which is just too few if you happen to have collected hundreds of thousands tasks or even millions as some of us have. 

I believe that a greater number like at least x1000 should be applied for one click completion.

Thank you.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
22 июль 2021, 13:0122.07.21

Please no ... maybe we can just put in how much we want ... but I don't want 1000 at one time.

9 авг. 2021, 14:4609.08.21

Since today I have VIP level 31 and therefore I can no longer update the personal tasks individually but only 100 times. I find it very strange and negative that I can only refresh single personal tasks very laboriously via the bonus menu in the store.
Why is there no option to refresh a single page of personal tasks?

Also, there seems to be an issue with the number of completed tasks on the daily quests.
I had the quest to complete 34 legendary tasks and started 3 times 100 refrehing personal tasks (20 pieces each). There should not have been a single legendary mission, at least none was counted in daily quests.
I used the bonus menu in the store to refresh a single page of personal tasks (20 items) and immediately had one legendary task. 

9 авг. 2021, 16:0609.08.21

I think you are complaining about several issues.

One about randomness. 

The tasks are supposed to be refreshed randomly, but I have wondered myself,how random is it really?

With regard to your specifics, you seem ,like many have large numbers of tasks, so it hardly matters,if you have to burn through more than you want in order to complete the required quest.

Two about disparity.

In order to back up your theory, that something is amiss ideally you would need evidence of what typically drops ,and if what just happened falls within that probability  or not.

It could be just luck or lack of it that you got one legendary task, with a tedious single refresh, but insufficient with bulk refreshes.