Все Категории

Feedback on suggestions

Feedback on suggestions

Поиск
13 май 2021, 15:2813.05.21

Feedback on suggestions

One of the major weaknesses of the game is the lack of any communication between the developers and the playing community.  There are some exceptions - one or two of the Russian developers talk to Russian members of the Youtube support scheme and perhaps personal comments by kings of Jot may be given attention.  But mostly there are just the empty and patronising posts as seen in this forum and in news announcements.

So my suggestion is that when a player takes the trouble to start a thread here with a suggestion a post is eventually made (by the developers not the forum admin) giving the reason/s why it is not implemented.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
14 май 2021, 05:0614.05.21

Hi John! Please note that the developers are not involved in maintaining our communities. However, I assure you that all the suggestions and ideas of the players are certainly passed on to the developers, who, in turn, decide which ideas to implement in the game.

Have a nice day!

14 май 2021, 20:0514.05.21
15 май 2021, 08:59(отредактировано)

The point of making a suggestion is to propose a change.  If you trouble to read my post you will see that a part of the change suggested is that the developers should involve themselves (a little) with the community.  In this case by telling us what they made of suggestions put forward.