Все Категории

Making the game more competetive

Поиск
13 март 2023, 14:1813.03.23

Been thinking about the way this game has become very unbalanced, like many people who enjoy playing this game (or used to) there is no doubt that its core priciples over the years have vanished, therefore surely it needs balance so all players can be involved within all scenarios and not just a vast array of games for big hitters.

One of the main ways of getting around this problem would be using the league structure:

For example in cvc if a small clan is within a lower league then a bigger clan with billions of hits and influence cannot hit them whilst they are having a SH DEF. So the leagues are fighting each other. Currently many small clans are not bothering with SH DEF within CVC so once again its making the whole premis of the game redundant. So we use the whole league structure for people to battle with each other right across the board.

This idea could be carried through Asgard and Jot that way many more players would get involved at all levels and not just a privaliged few. 

Be interested what other people think but most importantly how do Plarium think because this game will only end up being a few massive clans slugging it out in the end.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
23 март 2023, 13:2023.03.23

For example, it would be necessary to prohibit access to mini-competitions for players with more than 20T of influence, which should allow a greater number of people to have access to the Asgard shop. 

10 апр. 2023, 13:4310.04.23

what I would like to see is that the "Mini" Asgards be ONLY league play. Meaning, if you are in the League of Odin, you get sent to a Mini Asgard where only other clans in that league play against each other... They can keep the main Asgard Comp which all are invited. 

13 апр. 2023, 19:0613.04.23

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the purpose for mini asgard was so the smaller clans would be able to compete and enjoy the asgard benefits without having to watch the big clans take total control. If Plarium can tailor the game for the big guns then they should be able to do the same for the smaller clans. What's the purpose in having the leagues if everyone is fair game for pretty much any event. When they made changes to JOT it ruined the event for the smaller folks, town battles are almost non existant now, it's all about the throne. Same thing has happened with mini asgard. 

14 апр. 2023, 12:2314.04.23

Eventually the main source of their income will dry up when  most of the big spenders realise that they are paying an awful lot of money just to maintain their current positin in the game.