Все Категории

Plarium Global Ltd. should add rides for heroes and shamans

Поиск
4 фев. 2023, 17:2104.02.23

I have discovered the next character or skin for heroes and shamans. Plarium Global should add rides and vehicles for heroes and shamans. The ride can be like horses or elephants. And the rides could be boats, chariots, or wagons. The could be integrated in the game as characters or skins.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
7 фев. 2023, 11:1107.02.23

A roller coaster would be better.

23 апр. 2023, 08:3423.04.23

Oh really, that is really funny Player John. I don't care what kind of ride or steed they add to this game. As long as, it they all have bonuses like town skins or hero skins then it doesn't really matter. But the Plarium game designers must make rides or steeds consistent with real Viking or medival history. I am sure you don't won't to see roller coaster rides with fearless Viking Warriors and you be treated like a 2 or 5 year old kid in this game!

21 июнь 2023, 08:2621.06.23
21 июнь 2023, 08:27(отредактировано)

I got another idea for my briliant and lucrative suggestion. Give player John and others, a roller coaster to make them the court jesters and the comic relief while us adult players enjoy my other brilliant suggestions for steeds and rides like chariots or something. So, when player John and others like him get tired of the rest of us laughing at him with comments and making him and others like him court jesters and the comic relief. He will finally admit I am right all along!

22 июнь 2023, 06:4422.06.23

all this will do is add more stress to the allready overworked servers,so while your suggestion may be lucrative,it would seem it is far from brilliant.

Hence plarium may well implement it and drive the final nail in the coffin

24 июнь 2023, 02:1924.06.23

Okay sir, how do you know so much about this company Plarium Global Ltd. anyway. I am just a customer who plays their online strategic games? So, are you also aware of the many programming bugs that causes players devices to crash too? And why is this company's servers overworked with all this new stuff they have added and continue to add to our games, huh? What you are claiming makes 'absolutely' no sense at all, so who are you man?

24 июнь 2023, 02:5624.06.23
24 июнь 2023, 02:57(отредактировано)

the most noticable time that nearly everyone will remember would be at the introduction of helheim when the game reacted so badly they had to reduce the range of the watchtowers from 60k to 30k to reduce the workload on the serves,there are numerous other examples of overworked  servers from the lag time/blue circles during certian global event,mostly jot and asgard,if plarium spent some  of the millions they make into upgrading thier hardware and providing a smooth/bug free running game i would be more open to new content,however thier policy towards game playability appears to come a distant second over extracting as much money as possible from as many players as possible.

Some people will like and some will not like your suggestion,however regardless of that, consideration of how it will be implemented and affect the game must also be taken into account.

24 июнь 2023, 07:4124.06.23

Okay sir, let me try to explain this as 'simply' as I can about the computer and electronic industry involved here with the company Plarium Global, Ltd. gaming company. According to your 'own' statement about the profitability of the comapny, when the company's proifts increase and as time progress they will improve the capacity of their servers sir! So, once again your statements make no sense. This company knows the capacity of their servers and have chosen quantity over quality of their servers to increase profits. That is how most company's throughout the world operate, based on their profit margins.

24 июнь 2023, 11:1424.06.23

dont try and twist my words.i never said when thier profits increase they will improve the quality of thier servers,(i wish they would),there is no point in continuing to try to reason with you as you cherrypick portions of a post to argue while omitting the post as a whole and refuse to accept facts

25 июнь 2023, 00:1625.06.23

You guys should take it to the tavern. Get souced and beat each other up because in my eyes, niether of you has a clue about gaming or company profits. At least that way, I won`t hafta read your garbage. 

29 июнь 2023, 17:2129.06.23

para que implementar mas historias? El juego apenas funciona con lo que tiene.

Dar ideas a Plarium de cosas nuevas solo sirve para que lo pongan en alguna oferta que habría que comprar.

Plarium siempre argumenta que los cambios los solicitamos nosotros, los jugadores. Ahora mismo estaba atacando un jefe Uber, diria que cuesta como 10 veces más matarlo, porque? A que viene ese cambio? Acaso lo ha pedido algún jugador? Seguro que no