Все Категории

CvC personal points

CvC personal points

Поиск
19 сент. 2018, 09:4419.09.18

CvC personal points

During KvK points scored by jarls are counted in clan competition and personal (rewards if kingdom wins). This should be implemented in CvC as well, with more generous prizes in personal checkpoints. That would promote active jarls and motivate clans.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
19 сент. 2018, 13:1119.09.18
19 сент. 2018, 13:46(отредактировано)

A rose by any other name wouldst smell as sweet.

However,it always strikes me that  PERSONAL implies,this is MY achievements,and I should be rewarded,whatever the outcome of the event is.

Of course everybody probably ought to be in a clan,but if you are not, because you are too small a fish to be accepted in one,you would get some reward for actually taking part.

How about Jarl Award,Clan Award, and Award only for winning?

17 окт. 2018, 19:2817.10.18
Good idea 👍
19 окт. 2018, 11:5719.10.18
Clan leaders get points for SH boosts and that wouldn't be fair at all... Team effort
20 май 2021, 10:3520.05.21

As Chief of a very small Clan and very little participation I think anyone who has put time, effort and "MONEY" into CVC should at least get some sort of reward for (personal achievement).....I'm beginning to see that there is very little give back from Plarium in the way of any compensation and some of what is given back is useless.

24 май 2021, 07:1724.05.21

There are personal rewards in CvC.   They were ramped up a while back and are at a higher level than rewards for most other events.  plarium recognised a few months ago that rewards needed to be improved due to the game having matured and players towns having grown so much bigger.  Ramping up rewards proceeds by fits and starts and some are still rather stingy.  Overall, however, my own impression is that the ramping up taken together with overgenerous give aways has damaged such game balance as exists.  Hero's energy for example is now so readily available that Ubers are rapidly exhausted in events by people one hitting dozens of them.

26 май 2021, 11:3726.05.21

Yes John there are "Checkpoints", not quite sure what you mean by ramped up and I don't see there is much improvement and yes they are quite stingy. Mabye your playing on a much more advanced and generous server if your "energy" is so readily available, I don't find it suffiecient without having to replenish it using Gold, which of course costs money. I do agree that the Ubers are being exhausted but not due to the generosity of anything being "given" by plarium. Please read the description regarding rewards on the Events tab.. which clearly states "You will receive rewards for personal achievements IF your Clan wins the competition" Now as a Clan of 3 pitted against a Clan of 17 how in the world would we expect to win any compettion? So you see, there are no rewards for personal achievements unless you win the competition! 

27 май 2021, 05:5127.05.21

EliKat,

you just need to join another, stronger clan. It is a good feeling to be a chief of your own clan, but if you want your clan to be top you need to spend a lot of money, really a lot... Developing the Citadel is very expensive, so it does not worth to be done if you do not have a big clan, full of players ready to buy packs and boost it. So, if you want to take personal points, develop your knowledge, play smart and join a clan who know how this game must be played.

Good luck.

About the suggestion of Simon, I could say that this event is called "Clan Battle", we have 3 Kingdom battle events and no make sensce to change the rules of the only one Clan event, in order to make it closer to the Kingdom ones.

27 май 2021, 14:4227.05.21

Shoma...

Your ideas sound good on the face of it ,but not everything works as easily as you suggest and some of your comments illustrate why.

You say join a big clan.

It shouldnt be necessary to do this,they ought to be able to accommodate all classes of players with equivalent opportunities.

Not everyone can get into a big clan,the numbers are restricted (they ought to be more restricted, such that the strongholds need not be so large and overlap, and give more opportunity to have them near the forest) and so distribute players among more clans.

The limited places in the clans suggested,are dispensed by those who make the rules, and reserve places, for their friends, their alternate accounts, and those equally obsessed with the game, and do as they are told, and spend as much money as proposed, and when they do not  behave as instructed,get bumped from the clan.

Players get poached and dropped purely for convenience,and vested personal interest . 

27 май 2021, 17:2627.05.21

Elikat.   A small clan is drawn against other small clans in CvC.  I play in a three town clan with a total of 65 billion influence and currently our record is 50 wins and ten losses in CvC.  Have a look at the global CvC ranking list, you will see many tiny clans near the top of the ranking.  The current third ranked clan with a record of 60 wins to zero defeats has four members and just 5 billion influence.  In our league the maximum reward for victory is 40 billion of each rss - that is far more rss than the clan can consume so it tends to accumulate.

It is perfectly possible for a three person clan to defeat a seventeen town clan, many of our easiest victories have been against clans with greater numbers.  Single member clans tend to be the toughest opponents because, having higher influence, the single member is likely to be able to train higher tier troops, yield with higher tier troops and build/research higher influence buildings/knowledge.  Co-ordinating effort is also not a problem.

Activity is, of course, far more significant than numbers.

At a guess you and your clanmates are rushing to build influence.  The more puffed up your influence the harder victories in CvC become.  Don't rush to develop buildings and only maintain as many troops as you can put to use.  And, in particular, don't rush to develop your SH.  Try to manage your clan's progress through the leagues.

I don't know why you are missing out on hero's energy.  Currently I have over 50 billion none bought with money or gold, it all comes from checkpoints and personal rewards in CvC.  And that is immediately after a tough CvC battle with many millions of hero's energy expended.  Do follow your own advice and read the events tab.  Open up the lists of rewards for reaching checkpoints and then focus your efforts so as to reach achievable checkpoints where you see rewards that fulfill your particular current needs.  The current Trick of the Gods event, for example, yields 1.2 million hero's energy if you can reach the tenth checkpoint.

You are mistaken in thinking that gold must come from spending money.  Currently I have 43 million gold and none of that comes from purchase, it comes from achievements.

What I would suggest is that you have a moratorium upon spending money on the game.  See what you can achieve in the way of accumulating resources from what is on offer through gameplay.  See what satisfaction you can get from the development of your clan and your kingdom rather than fosusing on rapid progress of castle, town and military strength.  Set some achievable medium term goals.  If you enjoy play under those conditions going back to spending money after you have acquired some experience is likely to be more satisfying.

27 май 2021, 18:3327.05.21
27 май 2021, 18:36(отредактировано)

I would suggest that  Elikat, has been playing for a much shorter time, possibly without previous experience in other kingdoms, and likely to consider as I do, that 65 billion influence is hardly small.

I would agree that it isnt always the numbers in the clan that count,  capability does as well as, as you suggested, the amount of time competing.

From personal experience,I can say its not at all easy to finish all the checkpoints, the levels get progressively steeper towards the end, which is where the best rewards are to be found,and as Elikat pointed out, there's nothing  at all if you dont win.

27 май 2021, 19:3727.05.21

Anyone.  You are right that reaching the last checkpoint is tough.  I have done so in the current Trick of the Gods event and currently rank 27th out of 1,000 in the League of Masters as a result.  But if the game was easy I would not play it and I suspect you would not either.  (Incidentally a reason for the 27th ranking is that shaman energy is a lot less available than hero's energy and I commend the periodic treasure hunts as a source).

Perhaps the personal rewards in CvC are my own best source of hero's energy (treasure hunts used to be equally important but not so much now).  The sixth checkpoint provides quite a handsome quantity and that is easier to reach (as long as you are careful not to over-extend and get into too high a league too quickly).

The other thing is being thrifty in the expenditure of the resources which you manage to garner.  If you spend everything which comes your way as soon as it appears and have no reserves you will be unable to focus effort where it is most productive as opportunities arise.   Which is another excellent reason not to be impatient about growth of castle, of buildings and of army.

11 июнь 2021, 23:1511.06.21

TY Fulcrum and NO it is not a good feeling to be a Chief when you are the only one trying to build a SH and have no help. I appreciate your input...I have since disbanded with a heavy heart and have left the KD I called home. 

15 июнь 2021, 07:3015.06.21

I'm lazy and I don't want to read all the comments, so I appolagise if this was already said.

The reward condition in the CvC for clan achivements and personal achivements should be turned around. Meaning, rewards for prsonal achivements should be delivered on the spot and the rewards for clan achivements should be delivered only if the clan wins.

This way those who do stuff get the prizes and those who do nothing only get them if they are lucky enough to be on the winning side of the battle.

15 июнь 2021, 08:1415.06.21
Samohranilec

I'm lazy and I don't want to read all the comments, so I appolagise if this was already said.

The reward condition in the CvC for clan achivements and personal achivements should be turned around. Meaning, rewards for prsonal achivements should be delivered on the spot and the rewards for clan achivements should be delivered only if the clan wins.

This way those who do stuff get the prizes and those who do nothing only get them if they are lucky enough to be on the winning side of the battle.

Thank you for your suggestion, Trdonja, I have forwarded it further🙏

15 июнь 2021, 15:2015.06.21
15 июнь 2021, 15:21(отредактировано)

Do not worry, Epsilon3, we collect all the suggestions and ideas you leave here on our Forum🤗

Feel free to share them with us👍