Все Категории

How to upgrade Hero's equipment?

Поиск
1 окт. 2020, 09:4801.10.20

Upgrading equipment is another way to increase the stats of the Hero's equipment. After a successful upgrade, the current equipment bonuses will increase, and, depending on the piece of equipment and upgrade level, new bonuses can appear!

You can only upgrade certain pieces of Legendary equipment and only by using Legendary materials. If an upgrade is available, a special marker will appear on the equipment's icon in the Forge.

To start the upgrade process, select a piece of equipment with a marker and hit the "Upgrade" button.

All the necessary components are placed in the relevant slots automatically. If you don't have the required equipment or materials, however, you won't be able to upgrade the equipment.

The upgrade may succeed, or it may fail. 

There is a base probability of a successful outcome. It is shown in the upgrade window. Remember: the higher the equipment upgrade level, the lower the chance for success. 

You can increase this probability by using the Helheim Fire item, which can be obtained in the Catacombs of Helheim or purchased in the Helheim Store.

In the upgrading equipment window, you can choose how many Helheim Fire items should be used. The more Fire you use, the higher the chance for success. However, for higher upgrade levels, it is impossible to reach a 100% chance of success, even by using Helheim Fire.

You can avoid using Helheim Fire items and rely on just the base probability of success. To do so, remove the checkmark in the corresponding box or move the item selection slider to its minimum value. But remember: in this case, the probability that the upgrade will be successful will be lower and a positive outcome is not guaranteed.

If the upgrade fails, you lose the materials and equipment that were used as components, as well as any Helheim Fire items that you applied. The equipment you were trying to upgrade is left as it is, and its upgrade level doesn't change.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
1 окт. 2020, 12:5901.10.20
So wie ich das sehe, geht das nur bei ein paar speziellen Ausrüstungsgegenständen. Dann schreibt das doch gleich dabei, damit nicht jeder stundenlang sucht.
1 окт. 2020, 21:0301.10.20
1 окт. 2020, 21:06(отредактировано)
That would be too easy, they need to get players hooked,let them spend and find out for themselves its not so simple and only then subsequently post a video of how it Hellheim works,and then a link  illustrating that not everything can be upgraded ,and those that can takes loads more resources at cost that you have to acquire,before you can even try, and then even when you did that,the upgrade might not work.
4 окт. 2020, 17:1004.10.20

Have you looked at the mats required to upgrade pieces of equipment? After lvl3-4, it takes a lot more mats. So no, it’s not “too easy.” I think it’s more tedious than initially crafting gear  

It’s going to take most active players awhile before they get all special and pop equipment updates to lvl10. 

ANYONE said:

That would be too easy, they need to get players hooked,let them spend and find out for themselves its not so simple and only then subsequently post a video of how it Hellheim works,and then a link  illustrating that not everything can be upgraded ,and those that can takes loads more resources at cost that you have to acquire,before you can even try, and then even when you did that,the upgrade might not work.

5 окт. 2020, 13:0005.10.20

A strange way of quoting which wasn't really necessary either.

POON TANG

I see how it happened but  your message is out of context.

Though it may seem so,I wasn't saying upgrading was too easy,and the second half of my first post ought  to show I understood the ramifications of Alice's O.P.,what Peter posted and your input.

For you, and any other interested players.

PETER wrote in German

The way I see it, this only works with a few special pieces of equipment. Then write that right away so that not everyone searches for hours.

So my saying "that would be too easy " was in reference to his comment "Then write that right away".

Updates often happen and then later some explanation of how things function, rather than the other way round. 

18 окт. 2020, 20:1818.10.20
18 окт. 2020, 20:19(отредактировано)

"You can avoid using Helheim Fire items and rely on just the base probability of success. To do so, remove the checkmark in the corresponding box or move the item selection slider to its minimum value. But remember: in this case, the probability that the upgrade will be successful will be lower and a positive outcome is not guaranteed."

This statement from your guide flies in the face of this statement from your same guide:

"In the upgrading equipment window, you can choose how many Helheim Fire items should be used. The more Fire you use, the higher the chance for success. However, for higher upgrade levels, it is impossible to reach a 100% chance of success, even by using Helheim Fire."

You cannot have a statement is which you claim that by 'not' using the Helheim Fire your chances of a positive outcome is '...not guaranteed" and that at later stages "...it is impossible to reach a 100% chance of success, even by using Helheim Fire." You are actually stating that in certain situations, there is no '100% chance' because there is no 100% guarantee!

14 дек. 2020, 14:4714.12.20
14 дек. 2020, 14:50(отредактировано)

i do not like probabilitys that can be influenced. 95/100 is a 1 on every 20 chance things go wrong.

I'm certain the player is never gonna have 19 succesfull upgrades aginst 1 failed.