Все Категории

Tables of bonuses for learning speed and construction speed

Поиск
28 апр. 2020, 06:2328.04.20

Jarls! We have prepared new information for you about maximum bonuses for learning speed and construction speed. In the tables below, you can see all the sources of these bonuses and their maximum values.

And in this fact file, you can view detailed information about the Hero's equipment Set for Knowledge learning.

What bonuses does your current Knowledge learning Set have?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
29 апр. 2020, 21:3229.04.20

Have they corrected the scoring for Scholar Repute? When applied it did not give the indicated factor of 25 of anything...the difference in speed-of-process for the Scholar Repute was about 7%.

If the factoring of the Scholar Repute was not corrected, what does that mean for the indicated calculation rating of "25" and what does that mean for the total of Bonus of 1062?

In effect, what does anything mean if it does not make sense as a mathematical calculation?

There is more, but why waste time....

29 апр. 2020, 21:3629.04.20

Just need bonusses from achievements

Working on that 😀
29 апр. 2020, 21:4529.04.20
Very Good 
29 апр. 2020, 23:1329.04.20
29 апр. 2020, 23:16(отредактировано)

Öberón said:

Have they corrected the scoring for Scholar Repute? When applied it did not give the indicated factor of 25 of anything...the difference in speed-of-process for the Scholar Repute was about 7%.

Imagine... if you have already 500% increase speed for build something (armor + hero ect...) and you add 25% at this bonus (525%)... you don't get 25% more speed to build something... Only 5% in this case... you undestand ? It's the same thing for bonus atk def and health etc... when you start at 0% and you get 25% : you really get 25% and it's good... but if you start at 1000% (total of all your bonus already get), 25% more is just nothing.

Ofc, if i make a mistake, correct me ;)
30 апр. 2020, 04:5330.04.20
Alice Vytsenets said:

Jarls! We have prepared new information for you about maximum bonuses for learning speed and construction speed. In the tables below, you can see all the sources of these bonuses and their maximum values.

And in this fact file, you can view detailed information about the Hero's equipment Set for Knowledge learning.

What bonuses does your current Knowledge learning Set have?

30 апр. 2020, 06:0930.04.20
Why didn't add "Town Skin" and clan or kingdom winning bonuses? Are they no longer effective?
30 апр. 2020, 08:1830.04.20
Please make all the pioneer port positions Auto exile/eject jarls instantly from them after the few seconds needed to finish. Then they can free up the space instead of people lording it over everyone in every kingdom . Just to stop all the average players from getting those achievements
30 апр. 2020, 08:4930.04.20

These do not apply to StrongHold, do they? Please make Tables for the same - in the StrongHold...

TIA
30 апр. 2020, 09:0030.04.20
Öberón said:

If the factoring of the Scholar Repute was not corrected, what does that mean for the indicated calculation rating of "25" and what does that mean for the total of Bonus of 1062?

In effect, what does anything mean if it does not make sense as a mathematical calculation?

As far as I understand the calculations in this game, all % increases are calculated from the base number rather than being stacked on at a time. The same way they calculate simple interest unlike compound interest.
30 апр. 2020, 10:2630.04.20

GroumF said:

Öberón said:

Imagine... if you have already 500% increase speed for build something (armor + hero ect...) and you add 25% at this bonus (525%)... you don't get 25% more speed to build something... Only 5% in this case... you undestand ? It's the same thing for bonus atk def and health etc... when you start at 0% and you get 25% : you really get 25% and it's good... but if you start at 1000% (total of all your bonus already get), 25% more is just nothing.

Ofc, if i make a mistake, correct me ;)

Your assumptions would be perfection if but for one thing...we ran the calculations on both the Repute Bonus for Construction and Knowledge. The computations for Architect worked out roughly to 25% increase, while the calculations for Scholar worked out to approximately .5%. Using your logic, the same application of Bonus should apply in each instance, and it does not.

If someone tells me its raining and that is why my leg is wet, but there's not a cloud in the sky...and the person telling me its raining is standing there with his pants down holding his dripping wee-wee...I'm gonna assume I haven't been rained on, I've been peed on!

Neither the logic or the assumptions fit the experience....I'm being peed on!
30 апр. 2020, 11:5630.04.20

how does shamans equipment  in previous table=264 ?

and in  the  fact file total learning speed equipment  = only 84%

30 апр. 2020, 18:0430.04.20

Öberón said:

Your assumptions would be perfection if but for one thing...we ran the calculations on both the Repute Bonus for Construction and Knowledge. The computations for Architect worked out roughly to 25% increase, while the calculations for Scholar worked out to approximately .5%. Using your logic, the same application of Bonus should apply in each instance, and it does not.

If someone tells me its raining and that is why my leg is wet, but there's not a cloud in the sky...and the person telling me its raining is standing there with his pants down holding his dripping wee-wee...I'm gonna assume I haven't been rained on, I've been peed on!

Neither the logic or the assumptions fit the experience....I'm being peed on!

well... You are right, there is something that does not work... when we look at the stats table (learning speed below) : All bonus add up (same for building)... and if i listen to you, a learning reput at 100% should drop the time to 0 (and i'm already at 768% without reput). It's too much for my little head... GL

30 апр. 2020, 22:3430.04.20
This does not make sense because you are looking at it from the wrong angle. You are seeing it as a process takes a certain amount of time and the % bonus comes off that time but it doesn't. There is a set amount for what is needed to complete the task whether it be knowledge or buildings and you have a base learning rate. The bonus is applied to the learning rate. To simplify, let's say the task requires a value of 1000 and you learn/build at a rate of 5. If you get a 100% bonus to learning or building rate then you would have a learning or building rate of 10 and would not complete the task instantly but would speed it up.
30 апр. 2020, 23:4430.04.20

This kind of situation has cropped up before, and people have tried to explain things, which isn't always easy if you mathematics is not up to par.

When they do these guides they could just try to officially explain how things are worked out, and then it would be simpler for people to check the figures or understand clearly, so expectations are not artificially raised about how things will be much better when they get the next boost ,equipment , level e.t.c.

Unless of course this is their 'cunning plan'.
8 фев. 2021, 07:5108.02.21
Öberón

The math works, but different bonuses apply in different parts of the formulas. For example, if you can do damage say 400, getting a new "25%" improvement to a weapon somewhere doesn't mean you now can do 500. It depends on the category of the improvement and on your existing improvements that are like it. Eg, Adding 25% from a weapon, improves your tier 1 warriors by 25 points (100*25%). So if your total attack was 1000 before (with that tier 1 due to many other bonuses), it now becomes 1025. So you didn't improve 25% from where you were right before. You improved 25% from the base attack of 100 (yet actually improved only 2.5% from your prior 1000).

Some bonuses are compounded based on where you are (or enemy is) and perhaps without combining with others (I think enemy reductions work this way), others apply to a base amount (like weapons, knowledge, eg, which are a percent on the tier base score), and the type of bonus (time, strength, etc) also matters.

More examples:

1. A 50% attack 10 minute time boost would lead to 1500 if you had 1000.

2. The beast skin 10% (for 5 days) in training, knowledge, building combines with other boosts like the typical 10% boosts everyone gets on some days for taining, knowlege, etc. That also combines with the 35% related boost that you can apply for 10 minutes. All of these reduce from 100% the time required for training, etc. So 10+10+35 = 55 so your training becomes 45% of what it would be. In contrast to this, a bunch of 10% gem boosts add together separately and then are added to 100% and the result divides to give your overall. Eg, if you need 1000 seconds and have 150% time improvements from weapons and knowleges, your overall time will be 1000/2.5= 400 seconds. To that you can multiply another 45% from above to get  400*.45 = 180 seconds. So if you  grab en extra gem to improve to 160%, your overall becomes 1000/2.6*.45=173 seconds. On ther other hand, if you managed to find a 10% improvement that combines with the first category of boosts mentioned, your new time is 1000/2.5*.35=140 seconds. [note, the 2.6 is just 260% = 100% + 150% + 10% in above example]

So experiment to see how improvements combine and then you can focus on getting biggest bang for buck. If you have enough time/money etc, you probably want to maximize everywhere to get the edge, which in some cases can make a decent difference depending on the fight details (especially due to many needed rounds in some fights).

OK, one more tip -- some fighting details:

A fight (eg, on enemy town) appears to be composed of rounds until one side is dead. Also, during a round, all the power of your troops will get applied to reduce the enemy even if at the end of that round (when enemy's power applies to you) you have lost the troops. So every troop contributes its damage at least 1 round; a troops damage contributes in the round in which they die and all earlier rounds. That can be very useful information.

..You want to maximize the product of 4 values for maximal strength generally (in specific cases it can be best to focus on just attack or just defense and health or maybe focus on number of troops depending on the limitations of the particular battle and which side is how strong). The 4 values are Attack, Defense, Health, and Number of troops. Troopnum multiples with Attack for your total attack damage during a round (more or less.. i think there is a constant factor applied and some other things like your enemy's enemy reductions). Defense multiplies with Health (divided by 100) for your total energy from which to subtract enemy's damage on you. This is one way to look at it.

..The way I think about it though is that your Numtroopsyouhave* (Attacktotalofyou/Defeseofenemy)*100 is your attack that then gets subtracted from enemy health, removing 1 enemy as its health is passed. That many enemies will die at the end of the round after the enemy also applies their damage to you for that round (and I remember a .65 factor in there to make the actual numbers match the calculated result .. iirc.. haven't looked at my notes in a while). There is more complexity when you look at tiers and troop types and onslaught and other details. [Tier may not matter at all or it may matter only to see who dies first; however, i think death might instead just be starting with weakest health on up.. maybe lower tier if there is a tie. notsure.]

..And very important to leverage enemy reductions to affect these numbers.

..Eg, You have 10 troops at 101A 102D 103H, and enemy has 104 troops at 105A 106D 107H. This means that (assuming there is a .65 factor in there and no other affecting bonuses at all) your damage for the first round will be 10*101/106*100*.65 = 619. This will kill 619/107 = 5.7 or 5 enemy troops the first round. Meanwhile, you will lose 104*105/102*100*.65  /  103 = 67.5 or 67 troops, aka, all 10 of your troops after round 1 and war is over. They will have left 104 - .8*5 = 100 troops and you get 10 - .8*10 = 2 troops since you each get back 20% of the troops that would have died.

..A byproduct of this algorithm is that a weak troop against a weak troop last about 1 or 2 rounds to determine the winner, but a strong troop against a strong troop can last many rounds before 1 dies. Basically, a troop that goes up in Attack, Defense, and Health proportionally becomes harder to kill faster than their ability to kill grows. In other words, while a high tier troop with lots of bonuses is definitely stronger in attack than a weak troop. It is (more notably) significantly harder to kill than that weak troop. Eg, 25 or so 100,100,100 troops match 1 500,500,500 troop in head to head. [This can be leveraged by either side to pick how they use high tier troops and when to attack or allow to be attacked.]

..Another implication is that top tier troops are intended to do well in multi round combat to get their maximum value.

..Another implic is that having a somewhat higher strength (taking all 4 stats from both sides into account) can lead to a lot fewer troop losses as the number of rounds needed goes up and the advantage you start with increases with each new round (compounding in effect). This is how a small improvement in stats can lead to much better outcome in some cases.

8 фев. 2021, 11:5608.02.21
8 фев. 2021, 13:15(отредактировано)

Given something I once observed, the idea of rounds where some troops fall makes sense,but could they also be depleted in stages according to some other random factor/factors? 

Its what happens with invaders ,or ghosts, and the gloom.

In Helheim, the timings posted are identical,yet the champion apparantly hits first, and the opponent strikes back , even when it has hit 0, it couldnt ,if it was already 'expired'.  

I have lost even though both hit 0.

17 фев. 2021, 19:0217.02.21

>> 1. A 50% attack 10 minute time boost would lead to 1500 if you had 1000. 

Sorry about that. It would be 50% of the base (for the troop's tier). So not +500 extra but something like +50 if tier 1,  +85 if tier 2, etc.

>> Eg, 25 or so 100,100,100 troops match 1 500,500,500 troop in head to head. 

I think true more or less if the sides are balanced, but one of the advantages of having a lot more power overall is that you can dispatch with the enemy in few rounds before they have an opportunity to maximize the utility of their stronger troops in a balanced many round combat. So if you attack with many 101,102,103 troops a single 501,502,503 troop then you will lose only about (501*100)/(102*103)*(.65) = 3 or so. The battle ends in 1 round only; your vast numbers times attack value 101 would overwhelm the single enemy in one round. If there were few-ish 101,102,103, then they could not kill the 501,502,503 in the first round, so the weak troops would lose a few the first round and then a few more the second round, etc, for numerous rounds until the 501,502,503 was actually dead or all the 101,102,103 died. [To kill one 501,502,503 troop in one round requires around (502*503)/(101*100)/.65 = 39 or more of the weak troops.]

28 март 2021, 22:0828.03.21

It just does not pay to be stupid...then take action on conclusions derived using that stupidity!

I must apologize for starting this thread, the answer is plainly evident in the chart...25% is but a small increment within the 1064%; a mere .0235 portion to be more exact!

I guess by the time we played long enough to become concerned about such things, we have advanced to the point where they become irrelevant.