Все Категории

Table of special items

Table of special items

Поиск
4 март 2020, 14:5004.03.20

Table of special items

Forewarned is forearmed. We've prepared a table of special items for you.

* In the Clan Store, you can purchase only the Charms of Baggi the Big.

** You can receive Bronze and Manuscripts only for completing personal Tasks.

*** You can receive Totems by participating in personal Competitions if you are in the League of Odin, and in clan Competitions if you are in the League of Conquerors, Masters, or Odin. You can receive Shamans' Charms in the Ghost Hunt personal Competitions associated with certain Shamans, as well as in personal Competitions in Jotunheim. You can also receive Hero's Keys in personal Competitions in Jotunheim.

**** You can receive Shamans' Charms and Hero's Keys by taking top places in personal Competitions in Jotunheim.

Remember to share this knowledge with your clanmates!

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
23 авг. 2020, 19:2223.08.20

Soul shards in bank offers? Sure hope that doesn’t become a thing. 

Might be a good idea to include brotherhood rewards. 
24 авг. 2020, 09:2424.08.20
24 авг. 2020, 09:31(отредактировано)

If you couldn't get souls shards from the bank,I don't think they would say that you can, and I know that they are in the bank offers.

Why shouldn't they be? Most,if not all items end up there.

4 окт. 2020, 17:0504.10.20

Soul shards have NEVER been in banks offers and hopefully will never be. 

That’s one of the few ways to make players have to play in order to get stronger. 

KROW said:

If you couldn't get souls shards from the bank,I don't think they would say that you can, and I know that they are in the bank offers.

Why shouldn't they be? Most,if not all items end up there.

5 окт. 2020, 21:1305.10.20

I probably wrote initially because your first post struck me as a bit out of place.

It was  6 months after an Alice's announcement which contained no information about soul shards and yet you posted a comment about them.

Maybe I got it wrong but I seem to remember having to check before writing, and am fairly certain that at that time there was a bank offer that contained soul shards, unfortunately I don't think I have definitive proof  of this, and no one else has responded on the matter.
22 окт. 2020, 02:4522.10.20
Alice Vytsenets said:

Forewarned is forearmed. We've prepared a table of special items for you.

* In the Clan Store, you can purchase only the Charms of Baggi the Big.

** You can receive Bronze and Manuscripts only for completing personal Tasks.

*** You can receive Totems by participating in personal Competitions if you are in the League of Odin, and in clan Competitions if you are in the League of Conquerors, Masters, or Odin. You can receive Shamans' Charms in the Ghost Hunt personal Competitions associated with certain Shamans, as well as in personal Competitions in Jotunheim. You can also receive Hero's Keys in personal Competitions in Jotunheim.

**** You can receive Shamans' Charms and Hero's Keys by taking top places in personal Competitions in Jotunheim.

Remember to share this knowledge with your clanmates!

22 окт. 2020, 10:2322.10.20

GONZARAFA@MSN.COM said:

Absolutely nothing new.

What was the your point in doing so?

1 нояб. 2020, 06:1201.11.20

Soul shards most definitely have been offered in the bank before. I remember once receiving one of those really short duration "green pack" offers that show up after reaching certain milestones in your development, and it contained nothing but a million soul shards and some gold. I am pretty sure it appeared after upgrading one of the buildings to a certain level, but I cannot recall which one.

In any event, they certainly don't seem to be offered frequently or in very significant quantities, and that's a good thing.