Все Категории

A Guide to the Schedule of Temporary Bonuses and Towers of Fury

Поиск
13 апр. 2023, 12:5313.04.23

We've updated the Kingdoms Battle: Fury — there is now a schedule of temporary bonuses and Towers of Fury, which will allow you to find out in advance where they will appear and in which of the Kingdoms. 

i

Who can reveal a slot in the schedule and when

Any Clan member can do so. You need Soul Shards or Gold to reveal a slot.

i

You can start revealing information about the temporary bonuses and Towers of Fury as soon as the Competition has been announced. By revealing one slot, you'll find out about a bonus or a scheduled appearance of Towers. This information will be visible to all your clanmates. Other participating Clans won't see it unless they themselves have also revealed the info.

How much it costs to reveal a slot

The cost of revealing a slot increases the more slots you reveal. That is, the cost of revealing the first slot is minimal and is the same for all Jarls in your Clan. If you reveal a slot, the cost of revealing the next slot will be higher for you. If you reveal another slot, the cost of revealing the third slot will increase even more.

Once you've revealed information for the third time, the cost will stop increasing. That is, the fourth slot and subsequent slots in the schedule will cost the same as the third one.

Revealing a slot doesn't change the cost for other Jarls, only for you

i

i

Information about temporary bonuses and Towers of Fury that have already expired is revealed in the schedule for free.

What happens if you reveal a schedule slot and leave your Clan

If you reveal a slot and then switch Clans, the cost of revealing the next slot will still be higher for you. You and your new clanmates will not be able to see the information about the bonuses or Towers that you'd previously revealed in the Clan that you left. It will, however, still be visible to your former clanmates.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
13 апр. 2023, 21:0213.04.23

👎

17 апр. 2023, 07:3117.04.23

"... the cost of revealing the first slot is minimal ..."

Ha!

17 апр. 2023, 11:5017.04.23

I was tempted to ask in chat..

#1, any players rich enough to pay this?

#2, anyone going to pay?

#3, if yes  is it really worth it?

23 апр. 2023, 05:3623.04.23

Answer. 3 x No for normal Players.

First Slot is minimal. This can a smal Clan.  Second Slot costs Billions for the same Player. You must have 16 Players for open. Then it is still not certain whether the same thing will not be uncovered again. Something random is always revealed.😉This way you can retrieve even more soul shards and gold from Players

One flop after the other. Finally think of the other clans and not just the big ones. In the end, the little ones matter more than the big ones