Все Категории

A Guide to the Hall of Glory

Поиск
3 апр. 2023, 20:2303.04.23

Vikings: War of Clans is evolving! The Hall of Glory has now been added to the game. This is a new tab in the House of Jarls that appears in the building when it reaches level 5. In this tab, Clan Chiefs can learn Knowledge that improves the stats of all members of their Clan.

The types of Knowledge offered by the Hall of Glory

The Knowledge in this tab is divided into ten categories:

- Towns

- Onslaughts and Capturing Fortresses

- Espionage

- Tier VIII Troops

- Guarding Fortresses

- Hero I

- Hero II

- Shaman I

- Shaman II

- Economics

i

i

What you need in order to learn this Knowledge

Pieces of Knowledge in the Hall of Glory can be learned in any order. The learning process is instant and requires a special currency — Glory Points.

Just like Medals of the Aesir, Glory Points are stored in your Clan's balance. Clans can earn these points by reaching checkpoints in clan Competitions and/or taking the top places in rankings.

Even if a Clan hasn't built the Stronghold or upgraded the House of Jarls to level 5 yet, the Clan still earns and accumulates Glory Points.

i

How upgrading Knowledge changes the cost of its categories

The upgrade cost for Hall of Glory Knowledge starts at the same level in all categories. Once the Clan Chief has upgraded Knowledge from any category for the first time, this category's cost changes to the first level. However, the cost of upgrading Knowledge in the other categories increases to the second level.

Thus, if the Chief upgrades Knowledge from the Towns category, the cost of upgrading Knowledge from the remaining categories — Onslaughts and Capturing Fortresses, Espionage, Tier VIII Troops, etc. — will increase.

When the Chief upgrades Knowledge from one more category, the cost of upgrading Knowledge from the remaining categories increases once again, to the third level. Let's say, in addition to the Towns category, the Chief learns Knowledge from the Espionage category. In this case, the cost of upgrading Knowledge from the remaining eight categories will become even higher.

If the Chief decides to upgrade Hall of Glory Knowledge in all categories, the cost of upgrading the last one will be at the tenth level.

Prioritize upgrading Knowledge from the categories your Clan needs most, because they will be cheaper!

i

The other benefits of the Hall of Glory

In addition to the bonuses that upgraded Knowledge provides, you can get additional bonuses from the Hall of Glory itself. The bonuses are always active and apply to all Jarls in your Clan.

i

The more Knowledge you upgrade to the max, the more substantial these bonuses will be.

i

i

Bonuses from the Hall of Glory aren't displayed in the Stronghold statistics. You can view them in the Statistics tab of the Palace.

How to find out how much Knowledge your Clan has upgraded to the max

In the Hall of Glory tab, there's a special bar with stars that shows this.

i

Each star on the bar can appear in three different ways:

- empty

- outlined

- filled in

The stars change their appearance depending on how many pieces of Knowledge have been learned.

i

Here's how to interpret a Clan's progress in learning this Knowledge in the Hall of Glory:

i

You can view how much Hall of Glory Knowledge another Clan has learned in the relevant Clan's info window. If the stars bar isn't shown, the Clan hasn't built the Stronghold or upgraded the House of Jarls to level 5 yet.

i

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
3 апр. 2023, 20:5403.04.23

it will take time to get  it all togeter .will it go to the next clanchief if i am off for a couple of weeks  and pass the power.

4 апр. 2023, 22:0604.04.23

Hi,  I do not see any glory points as rewards in the current CVC.  Are there supposed to be?

4 апр. 2023, 22:3004.04.23

I think I read about other condtions needed to be eligable to get them.

7 апр. 2023, 02:2707.04.23

I see that clans with no SH still receive so the can start accumutaing them so it is weird that I can't find anywhere that only leagues Conqueror and higher will get them in Glory events for checkpoints?? At least that is what happened for the very first Glory event - the clan tasks one

30 апр. 2023, 11:3730.04.23

If the cost goes up with each choice we need a chart to show the benefits of each step in each type of knowledge so we can make an educated choice ?

18 май 2023, 19:2918.05.23
butcher999

it will take time to get  it all togeter .will it go to the next clanchief if i am off for a couple of weeks  and pass the power.

I didn't see an answer on that.  It was a good question.  Does the stats improvement pass to the new chief and go away from the old cheif if they transition power?