Все Категории

Interview with top-5 Influence player Daskeladden

Поиск
28 сент. 2017, 13:1628.09.17

Read a new interview with Jarl Daskeladden from Norway, the motherland of harsh Vikings. He became one of the strongest warriors of the past week and made it into the top 5 of the Influence rankings. Let’s get to know him!

⚔ Name: Daskeladden. You might occasionally see me as Bunker Dask. That's when I've been naughty and our ferocious Chief has thrown me down into our virtual bunker.

⚔ Date of birth: 1975

⚔ Location: Norway

⚔ Clan: Blood brothers 2b (BB2B)

⚔ Kingdom: Ezuir (Kingdom 71)

⚔ Total time in the game: 17w 1d

⚔ Enemy warriors destroyed: 728,706,489

⚔ What you're proud of: Our Kingdom Ezuir. We used to have all sorts of internal conflicts back in the day. Then one day we heard rumors about some new and upcoming global events where we would fight other Kingdoms. I think I played a key part in getting our Kingdom united, at least I like to think so because it took a lot of time, effort and patience to accomplish what we've achieved.

⚔ Super ability (you would like to have/already have): Be able to set a Shield cooldown on an enemy so he/she can't apply a new Shield for a short, limited time.

⚔ Hobbies: Gaming, photography, playing guitar, travelling.

⚔ Likes: Burning enemies.

⚔ Dislikes: Invaders.

⚔ Favorite song: I listen to a wide variety of music, from classical music to the more extreme metal. It's hard to pick a favorite, but 'Brothers in Arms' by Dire Straits is definitely a song I never get tired of listening to.

V — Vikings: War of Clans

D — Daskeladden

V.: Tell us the story behind your nickname.    

D.: Askeladden is the name of a famous character in Norwegian folktales. It translates as "Ash Lad". He represents the small common guy that always wins in the end, including the princess and half the kingdom. With the "D" at the beginning you get a slightly different meaning. "Dask" or "Daske" in Norwegian translates as "Slap" or "Spank".

V.: How much time do you spend in the game every day?    

D.: Not as much as I'd like to, but way too much according to my wife :)

V.: Can you remember your most difficult confrontation, where there was a fight to the death?    

D.: I remember once when I was just a tiny baby Viking. I woke up in the morning and suddenly realized I had forgotten to extend my Shield the night before. I quickly logged on, palms sweating, knees shaking and all that and sure enough, my Shield had expired and I was zeroed by a mean 10m+ Influence player. That was my first and hopefully last loss.

Write the questions you would like to ask the strongest players of Vikings: War of Clans in the comments.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
28 сент. 2017, 17:1928.09.17
When does it all click?