Все Категории

Interview with Bamboo

Interview with Bamboo

Поиск
16 июнь 2017, 13:5716.06.17

Interview with Bamboo

Friends, we’re continuing to introduce you to Jarls, each of whom is unique and interesting in their own way.

Today we are pleased to introduce you to an MMA and Jiu-Jitsu coach who is known as Bamboo in Vikings: War of Clans! He likes sharing his experience and helping people, so his YouTube video blog is dedicated to teaching newbies and general development of the game community.

V - Vikings War Of Clans 

B - Bamboo

V: Hello! Thanks for agreeing to answer our questions. How may we address you?   

B: Bamboo is my preferred nickname. My in-game name changes often, currently it's Demon U203.

V: Please tell us about yourself. Where are you from and what do you do?   

B: I live in Tampa Fl, and I run an Jiu-Jitsu school here. While I am very active in my community teaching Jiu-Jitsu and MMA, I am also a giant nerd. I have always loved gaming, especially mobile games as I am rarely at home.

V: Are you an active Vikings: War of Clans player? How long have you been burning down the Towns of your rivals?   

B: I would say I'm extremely active. I log on many times every day to see who I can find to attack, and to help the Clan with whatever is needed. I have not missed a single event since I started playing the game, and that's been almost a year I believe.

V: Is it true that you have your own YouTube channel about Vikings: War of Clans? What led you to start making video reviews and guides about Vikings: War of Clans?   

B: Yes, I used to play Clash of Clans a good bit, and I made videos for Clash, and the started with a similar game, DomiNations - that's when I started making videos to get more players into the game. That game turned out to have a lot of cheating which turned me off big time.

When I saw an ad for Vikings, of course I wanted to check it out. I was super impressed with how complex it was and how customizable you can make your play experience. I started making videos for Vikings to help newbies and just tried to build the community. I would say I have been slacking big time with videos lately but more are in the works. I do enjoy the game and all the new updates.

V: Are the videos intended to be primarily instructional, or are you simply sharing your own discoveries and tactical secrets? Where do you get your inspiration from?   

B: I just like to share my play experience. It turns out people like watching the higher end gameplay when they are starting out so I like to share. I did a few beginner videos as well to help new players.

V: What do your Clan members think of your hobby? Do they ever suggest any ideas for your guides?   

B: I have many friends in the Kingdom and actually most of them are not even in my Clan right now, but everyone likes the videos and they seem to appreciate the time and effort to help new players with the game.

V: Tell us about your Clan. It mostly consists of Russian players. Does that cause any communication problems? Or do you just have a really good diplomat?   

B: There have been many efforts made in our Kingdom to bring the powerful and active players together for Kingdoms Battle events, so during that time we are all in the same Clan to allow for large onslaughts and traps. During the Clans Battle events and such I am staying with U203 which does have many Russian players, but they all make an effort to speak English with me. It actually isn't nearly the problem you would expect. I have become loyal and close with the Clan Chief Saturn. So I choose to stay with his Clan when possible.

V: Share your opinion about the state of affairs within your Kingdom. Are unannounced attacks on other Clans strictly forbidden? Are there any players who object to this principle and want all-out war?   

B: Things were different before the addition of the new events. With so many war events happening now it doesn't make sense to fight inside your own Kingdom. All the Clans that agree to this truce have an x in their tag, to show unity as a Kingdom.

V: Usually after starting the game, many Jarls find friends and good acquaintances in Vikings: War of Clans. But sometimes they play with their family members. Does anyone else in your family play Vikings: War of Clans?   

B: I have tried to get some of my real life friends into the game, but I have not had success with it yet. They mostly still play Clash of Clans and don't want the change. My wife has an account but basically acts as a farm and bank for me, she doesn't do much but send me resources lol.

V: Do players talk to each other only in the Clan chat or do you communicate outside the game? Is there any FB community or any other social network where you discuss future plans, crack jokes or share interesting battle reports?   

B: We all use the Line app, as well as Facebook messenger. If typing in game was easier I would prefer that, but it works well using Line or FB. I'm also checking the groups for Vikings daily, I enjoy seeing big hits and defense.

V: What are your other interests besides the game? Chess, drawing, sports? Please tell us. 

B: Well, my main hobbies are Jiu-Jitsu and MMA, kickboxing and Muay Thai. But as for gaming I do play chess, and Hearthstone regularly. I used to play a lot of Magic: The Gathering as well when I had time to actually go places for that kinda thing. Vikings is a great game for me to play on the go, so it gets most of my time right now.

V: Thank you so much for your answers. We wish you all the best in the game, with new victories and even more subscribers to your YouTube channel!   

B: No problem at all, happy to help others and grow community for the game.

Jarls, write in the comments if you have met Bamboo in Vikings: War of Clans world.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
22 июнь 2017, 13:1422.06.17
Very nice ... I really like these interviews.  Thank you!
26 июль 2017, 09:1526.07.17

Dear Jarls,

We are very pleased to hear that you like our interviews with top players. All new interviews will be published in Jarls' Stories. Stay tuned and be the first to know something new about our top players.

Best regards,

Your Plarium Support Team