Все Категории

I've had several payments go through and yet received nothing...

Поиск
14 март 2017, 06:2814.03.17

Over the last two days. I need Plarium assistance to locate these transactions and credit my account in the game or get a refund. 

Please contact me.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
14 март 2017, 14:4814.03.17
You should write to support here . They must help 
14 март 2017, 16:4314.03.17
14 март 2017, 16:47(отредактировано)

I have the same issue. 4 payments for $19.99 that came back with a message that the transaction could not be completed but still charged my card but did not give the items and gold. I tried the support link and it will not let me in because it says it is not a secure HTTPS connection.

I tried other game support links and they work, but not the Vikings one.
15 март 2017, 14:2515.03.17

prz5959 said:

I have the same issue. 4 payments for $19.99 that came back with a message that the transaction could not be completed but still charged my card but did not give the items and gold. I tried the support link and it will not let me in because it says it is not a secure HTTPS connection.

I tried other game support links and they work, but not the Vikings one.
What browser do you use, mate? You just need to choose button that "continue anyway" and then link will work
15 март 2017, 14:4915.03.17

Just checked it. Works Fine.

In Chrome you need to press ADVANCED and then choose "Proceed to support-portal.plarium.com (unsafe)"

Then you can write to the support team

17 март 2017, 00:3417.03.17
I got it to work. Submitted 2 tickets and haven't heard a word about it. Getting a little frustrated. Almost $80 USD with nothing to show for it.
20 март 2017, 14:0320.03.17

prz5959 said:

I got it to work. Submitted 2 tickets and haven't heard a word about it. Getting a little frustrated. Almost $80 USD with nothing to show for it.

Dear Jarl,

Please provide us with the following information here https://support-portal.plarium.com/ticketcreator/store/vikings-web?platformtype=plarium so we can investigate the issue:

1. Specify the date and time of the purchase

2. Provide your user ID and game version. To find this information, please go to the Menu and tap the "About the game" button.

3. Attach screenshot of the issue: the payment confirmation of the Offer.

21 март 2017, 04:4921.03.17

Ivar, I've already submitted 2 tickets on this through the support portal. 

1. I tried to purchase packs for $19.99 on 3/12. I received a message that the transaction did not complete. I did not take a screen shot because I thought it was an upgrade issue and I would be able to make the purchase later. I tried a total of 4 times during the date of 3/12. I never received the items in the packs. On 3/13 I purchased 2 packs for $19.99 that went through the normal payment process and I did receive the items in the packs. Then I checked my credit card and saw 2 pending charges for $19.99 for the 2 purchases I had just made and 4 cleared charges for $19.99 each that posted on 3/13. These are the ones I am disputing.

2. User ID is 14784644. Game version is 2.2.0.16

3. I did not take screen shots of the error messages.

21 март 2017, 09:0021.03.17

prz5959 said:

Ivar, I've already submitted 2 tickets on this through the support portal. 

1. I tried to purchase packs for $19.99 on 3/12. I received a message that the transaction did not complete. I did not take a screen shot because I thought it was an upgrade issue and I would be able to make the purchase later. I tried a total of 4 times during the date of 3/12. I never received the items in the packs. On 3/13 I purchased 2 packs for $19.99 that went through the normal payment process and I did receive the items in the packs. Then I checked my credit card and saw 2 pending charges for $19.99 for the 2 purchases I had just made and 4 cleared charges for $19.99 each that posted on 3/13. These are the ones I am disputing.

2. User ID is 14784644. Game version is 2.2.0.16

3. I did not take screen shots of the error messages.

Dear prz5959!

Please dublicate provided information here: http://support-portal.plarium.com/ticketcreator/store/vikings and attach screenshot of the payment history. We'll try to answer your questions as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Your Plarium Support Team

21 март 2017, 20:1721.03.17

Hello my english is not good. Myproblem is i cant buy 4,99  - 9,99 € 19,99 €. All my members become this payments. I not. I become always 49,99 € ore 99,99 €. I ask the support and i become nothing answear. Can you help me?

Greets Brokendream
22 март 2017, 00:5122.03.17
Ivar, I submitted the support ticket again
23 март 2017, 17:0123.03.17

I did this exact procedure and was then asked to provide further proof with pictures of the transaction??  This is not even close to being responsible, appears to be a delay tactic to disenfranchise anyone from obtaining actual support.  Please correct me if I am wrong but it appears even when you send in the correct information there is still a rejection protocol that takes over.   You still owe me for two packs that I sent in a valid and complete support ticket just to get the next rejection protocol.   
You can note that I paid by pay-pal which is not even recognised in your Ticket response. Paypal sends a sales report for every transaction and all you have to do is to match it up to my customer number. This is automatic in your platform so why is support asking me to verify something you already have in your system??  Are you really calling us all liars and cheats because we had real issue s with a buggy platform you just announced was just fixed on 03/13/2017?
The last two pac were not accounted for in your system but you did take the money so give me my 2 pac. please.

Actual response:

"#- PLEASE REPLY ABOVE THIS LINE -##

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plarium Support Team | 03/04/2017 | 15:00

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Jarl,

Thank you for сontacting Plarium Support Team.

We understand your concern and want to help you. Please, attach a screenshot of the receipt.Note that without this information we cannot proceed with your request. You can look through your Purchase history by completing the steps given in the link below:

1.for Google Play https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2850369?hl=en

2.for iTunes https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204088

3.for Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/order-history/

4.for Facebook: https://tr-tr.facebook.com/help/220279601335568

5.for Plarium.com: screenshot of a receipt or payment order with the date of purchase, payment amount and application name

Hope for your understanding.

Best regards,

Your Plarium Support Team"

Ivar Marksman said:

prz5959 said:

Dear Jarl,

Please provide us with the following information here https://support-portal.plarium.com/ticketcreator/store/vikings-web?platformtype=plarium so we can investigate the issue:

2. Provide your user ID and game version. To find this information, please go to the Menu and tap the "About the game" button.

24 март 2017, 09:4424.03.17

Dear art_hannigan,

We have thoroughly investigated your issue. Unfortunately, lack of information does not allow us to refer the matter to the experts. If possible, please provide the data that was requested earlier so we could help you.

Best regards,

Your Plarium Support Team

29 март 2017, 15:5529.03.17
when you pay with credit Card you can go to your bank and do a Charge back ...
31 март 2017, 19:5131.03.17
I have the same issue with the same response. They admitted there were billing issues and that the system was back up and working. I will have all charges removed through paypal. I will send paypal all of my email correspondence with Plarium, thus far. It is ridiculous that an online gaming company cannot produce what they charged you for, only what they have billed. I even asked for stuff equal to the money they charged. Nothing. No more Plarium games for me. 
23 авг. 2017, 01:3923.08.17
McGuigan said:

I did this exact procedure and was then asked to provide further proof with pictures of the transaction??  This is not even close to being responsible, appears to be a delay tactic to disenfranchise anyone from obtaining actual support.  Please correct me if I am wrong but it appears even when you send in the correct information there is still a rejection protocol that takes over.   You still owe me for two packs that I sent in a valid and complete support ticket just to get the next rejection protocol.   
You can note that I paid by pay-pal which is not even recognised in your Ticket response. Paypal sends a sales report for every transaction and all you have to do is to match it up to my customer number. This is automatic in your platform so why is support asking me to verify something you already have in your system??  Are you really calling us all liars and cheats because we had real issue s with a buggy platform you just announced was just fixed on 03/13/2017?
The last two pac were not accounted for in your system but you did take the money so give me my 2 pac. please.

Actual response:

"#- PLEASE REPLY ABOVE THIS LINE -##

Plarium Support Team | 03/04/2017 | 15:00

Dear Jarl,

Thank you for сontacting Plarium Support Team.

We understand your concern and want to help you. Please, attach a screenshot of the receipt.Note that without this information we cannot proceed with your request. You can look through your Purchase history by completing the steps given in the link below:

1.for Google Play https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2850369?hl=en

2.for iTunes https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204088

3.for Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/order-history/

4.for Facebook: https://tr-tr.facebook.com/help/220279601335568

5.for Plarium.com: screenshot of a receipt or payment order with the date of purchase, payment amount and application name

Hope for your understanding.

Best regards,

Your Plarium Support Team"

Ivar Marksman said:

prz5959 said:

Dear Jarl,

I got that same message! I was up to level 14. I log off and come back the next day, only to find my account gone! The game making me start over at level 1. So I message them, they either need to fix my account back to level 14 where I had already paid money to it, OR! send me my money back. I get that same message of needing to send a screen shot back to them. Yea. I'll send them a screen shot all right. I will also go to my bank and get the info. After that, if the issue is still not fixed, the game makers can be ready to have the money forcefully returned to me by the banks. Also if they keep this up with others, mmmm there can be other issues they face. 
23 авг. 2017, 08:2223.08.17
23 авг. 2017, 08:23(отредактировано)

menetnut said:

I got that same message! I was up to level 14. I log off and come back the next day, only to find my account gone! The game making me start over at level 1. So I message them, they either need to fix my account back to level 14 where I had already paid money to it, OR! send me my money back. I get that same message of needing to send a screen shot back to them. Yea. I'll send them a screen shot all right. I will also go to my bank and get the info. After that, if the issue is still not fixed, the game makers can be ready to have the money forcefully returned to me by the banks. Also if they keep this up with others, mmmm there can be other issues they face. 

You mate authorized under wrong account. And no one can't help you except yourself. You need to recall how u logged in in the first time.

Here u can read about it

https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/bug-reports/39285_game-progress-on-plarium-com-is-reset-to-beginning/

28 май 2019, 21:5428.05.19
hi
29 май 2019, 05:3729.05.19

connor_tims2019 said:

hi

Hello! If you have a question - feel free to ask! 

9 июль 2023, 03:0609.07.23

WOW. This game is great idea, to me, because I love vikings.

But man, platinum sound not only incompetent with the small aspects of the game. 

But criminals by swindling (steeling) $$$$$$$

How blood incompetent, and by sounds criminal are they.

Is it really why over 75% leave and become inactive players. 

Happened to my clan. And I thought it was to extremely bad in game set-up. Such as allowin tyle hitting, and the difficulty for new players due to it. They seem to value older $$ p(l)aying ppl. & that just makes it a bad experience.

And now they may be theives. 

I've had enough. I'm out before they steel from me.

AND I'm checking my bank acc right now.

Before I get rid of plarium, like million of others HAVE..

9 июль 2023, 03:1909.07.23

YER I do Ivor Marksman.

Give us answers to my concerns in the post just after yours.

And I've spent over $300 on this game,   (if not stolen by plarium. Imstill to check my account).

To be beaten by 35 mil, lvl1 troops

Over 100mil lvl8 troops. 

GET 1% REAL at least !!!

Because that' sjust raw BULLSHIT. He must spent a shit load more money than me?

If not, wtf is it ?????

Or will you delete the post.