Все Категории

Milking players to the limit.

Поиск
11 март 2017, 05:1111.03.17
1 минута

First off let me tell you that i love this game and the potential it has.

I've wasted countless hours and funds ingame.

But for F sake! stop FORCING players to purchase packages!

It is getting ridiculous and obvious that Plarium is milking the players. The current player statistics is a lie. Most players leave within Days, and that is sad. Atleast for us players that stand by the game! And want to see this game grow to its full potential!

And the events are designed to force players to waste Money, Example. Plarium does not give the players rest to focus on their kingdom.

Simple example is that they force you to meet uneven enemies in KvK, right now we are up against a kingdom that is 1 year older then us. With the top clan having more influence then our top 5 Clans together! wheres the F'in balance?!

This game would easilly go around with a monthly subscription or even a once in a month package! Instead of the current B-S that you throw our way.

The support is a joke! They neglect the actual bug reports from long time players. Theres no actual Communication with the "moderators" etc, each cry for help from the players is deleted and swiped under the rug!.

Stop milking the dying cow, and focus on getting it back on its feets! This game has such potential that you throw down the drain! It is actually sad to see!

Stop deleting threads that try to help you! Bad critizism is good! Stop ignoring it! stop throwing useless "updates" our way. Focus on the problems at hand, and listen to us players! The players that actually stand by you! We are getting tired aswell.... Theres no sign of Life from the "Plarium" staff! Show a sign of Life or the game will actually show that its dead, stop fooling new players with false "Active player" statistics. Start merging kingdoms. Soon even the platforms you release your clients on will catch up on the scam.

START LISTENING TO US! SHOW US THAT THIS "GAME" ACTUALLY IS FOR GAMERS! SHOW US THE REAL POTENTIAL THAT WE ALL HAVE FELT SINCE DAY 1!

Yes, i will still be playing the game. Not for the game and the mechanics. Im playing for my clan and the players ingame. And will continue to do so, until the final nail is struck into the coffin. And trust me, WE (the players) ARE BUILDING THAT COFFIN! Because we want the game to atleast die with its head held up high! And we will remember this as the game that never grew up to its potential, due to crap management and upkeep.

I will take a screenshot of this post, just in case it gets deleted as every other topic with critisism.

Sincerely, a long time player. Marcus.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.