Все Категории

WTF happened while i was sleeping ??

Поиск
7 фев. 2017, 15:2007.02.17

Hello, i am  new to this game as i am playing it for 3 days now but today when i woke up i logged into the game as i do every day but this time was a lot different, first my influence was half (it dropped from 80k to 40k) and second my entire army was gone (around 12.000 soldiers), i've read the reports and it seems that i got attacked from another player.

Well as i understand that the consequences must be harsh to make this game a bit realistic, fun or whatever but come on half influence and the entire army gone ??

You are not going to keep casual players like me that way, i am F2P player so all this time i invested to this game is gone (well at least my buildings are still at the same level that i left them, that's a good thing), anyway good riddance i'd say.

GG and good bye.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
7 фев. 2017, 20:2007.02.17

That is why you build the infirmary. 

When your troops die at home they go there waiting to be healed.  It still cost to heal them but a reduced cost and time. Then they are back on the field ready to go again. 

7 фев. 2017, 20:3507.02.17
Yeah indeed i have 5 infirmaries built and they are at 7 level but i forgot to check on them, so if i go back online i will find that my army is filled again with at least a portion of my previous total ??
8 фев. 2017, 13:5408.02.17
Once you start healing them yes your total will go right back up.  They only die die when they are killed away from home. Even then you can bring them back if you us gold. 
12 фев. 2017, 17:4912.02.17
Did you have a shield up? Peace Treaty?
21 фев. 2017, 03:1521.02.17
Agree!

cytheria8 said:

Hello, i am  new to this game as i am playing it for 3 days now but today when i woke up i logged into the game as i do every day but this time was a lot different, first my influence was half (it dropped from 80k to 40k) and second my entire army was gone (around 12.000 soldiers), i've read the reports and it seems that i got attacked from another player.

Well as i understand that the consequences must be harsh to make this game a bit realistic, fun or whatever but come on half influence and the entire army gone ??

You are not going to keep casual players like me that way, i am F2P player so all this time i invested to this game is gone (well at least my buildings are still at the same level that i left them, that's a good thing), anyway good riddance i'd say.

GG and good bye.

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.