Все Категории

Spring and changes in Vikings: War of Clans

Поиск
26 март 2020, 07:4026.03.20

What changes await you in Vikings: War of Clans this spring?

You'll see: 

- Troop Sets 

- Achievements 

- Revised rankings 

- New VIP levels 

Please note: this announcement only lists a portion of the new additions and changes. We will post more complete and detailed information later.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
26 март 2020, 17:5526.03.20

Is the current vip points will be used to increase new vip level?

27 март 2020, 15:5727.03.20
27 март 2020, 15:58(отредактировано)

As is often the case, its an incomplete list, and rather vague in its contents,but I suppose that knowing what already exists we could probably make an educated guess.

It will be interesting to see what the new VIP levels will offer, though they will no doubt be beyond the reach of many players, as the levels currently available are incredibly expensive to acquire,and so it will further endanger them by widening the gap between those that will spend like there is no tomorrow in order to get them.
29 март 2020, 10:0129.03.20
xyz said:

As is often the case, its an incomplete list, and rather vague in its contents,but I suppose that knowing what already exists we could probably make an educated guess.

It will be interesting to see what the new VIP levels will offer, though they will no doubt be beyond the reach of many players, as the levels currently available are incredibly expensive to acquire,and so it will further endanger them by widening the gap between those that will spend like there is no tomorrow in order to get them.
True. I am curious to find what the new vip lvl will bring.
31 март 2020, 05:1031.03.20
31 март 2020, 05:17(отредактировано)

xyz said:

widening the gap between those that will spend like there is no tomorrow in order to get them.

I'm pretty sure I don't qualify for "spending like tomorrow" but, it sure feels like I'm 'spending like I keep expecting it to do something more than just get me "to tomorrow"  when it used to get me "to next week".  And... oh boy, another VIP level I won't see unless, at this rate, I stick around for five years...  It feels more like an endless Dragon Ball 'Z' spiral of power except the Plarium Super Sayian Credit Card is maxed out...  nothing like enforced FTP, with simultaneous Stay at Home rules. :-(  Is it odd that I keep hoping to find a 'bug' in the game big enough for them to throw me a cookie? (sigh).

It seems like ages since we could actually mine resources without someone trying to burn your city most of the week.  What magic does one need to know to be able to attack something and make the shield pop back up faster than one can blink, like some Jarls; and no, at the top of favorites is not that fast? At least I figured out where the zippity do dah troop $peed comes from.
1 апр. 2020, 03:0601.04.20
This Spring may prove to be the perfect time to abandon my towns and leave the game. It would be a shame considering I have grown one of the towns to over 1 trillion influence. My time and money will be better spent in the real world and not in a fantasy world. New players can't bridge the gap now. The vast majority abandon the game after a few months so Plarium's solution for town retention is to make the gap wider. Not to logical.
2 апр. 2020, 17:3702.04.20

Yes, I've only been playing for two months... we have a great clan... but, you're right... it's gotten even crazier since our kingdom opened up for new players... some are abandoning their old dead kingdom for the new pickings, the chaos is crazy now.  Why does it seem, so far, the new influx of really high players exhibit some form of insanity. Megalomaniacs.. it seems to have gone to their heads... Be careful about inviting them into your clan; they seem nice; but, feel they have the right to run things their way or dump on ya if you think differently. (sigh)  

The biggest complaint I hear from our kingdom is that we get no time for recovery between battles... it's relentless.  We all wish Plarium would slow things down... so it seems that leaving might be the only thing they understand.  I've made some friends for life, for sure... but, that can only go so far.  This type of game has been around for some time now... they're huge money pits; but, if Plarium doesn't wise up; it will keep dwindling until only a few big spenders feeding Megalomaniacal egos will be left.  So sad.  This game is not made for regular players, you'd think Plarium would be happy to have a lot of players spend a modest amount every month, like a subscription fee, rather than the crazies... they need to reel it in.  Oh well, you reap what you sow.  Perhaps they'll wise up... 

2 апр. 2020, 21:4002.04.20
2 апр. 2020, 22:05(отредактировано)

Your opening comment would suggest that all that has happened is, that all you have had since you started playing in a new kingdom under the recent rule about moving to new kingdoms with an already established account is, an all too brief respite from the kind of players you describe, who under the old rules would have been with you there from the start.

I have to assume ,that this being the case, your kingdom might not as nice a happy environment as you describe.

I also have to assume that most of the players in your kingdom are  complete novice players as there is some,but little incentive for players who know the game or have semi established towns to start again from scratch in a brand new kingdom.

The type who drakkar into such kingdoms, retain the reasons that they would have had,had they been allowed to be there from the start,as you suggested meglomaniacs, or egomaniacs who want to run the show.

Part of the attraction of new  new rules kingdoms is that they potentially have lots of players who tend to be more active, and give a better chance of winning kingdom events,' the be all and end all of the later stages of the show', and who they hope are like sheep and will follow accordingly  as to how they think everyone should play the game..

2 апр. 2020, 22:5702.04.20
Yeah. I'm a serious player, but I haven't spent a dime on this game. Funny how most on my level are in the millions and I just broke 100k Influence. I dont care though. It's still a good game. Best of it's kind I think. 
3 апр. 2020, 10:4503.04.20

Good morning I would like to know what logic you followed in choosing the opponents in the various Fury events that you have planned.

It seems normal for a 9T clan to have an opponent of 133 T ???????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????

Do you think he might want to play against a clan of that power? I've already lost before I even started. What sick mind can have programmed this logarithm ??????

Since you are so smart you can tell me what strategy I can use against them ????????????????????????

Thanks for the reply

3 апр. 2020, 17:1003.04.20
4 апр. 2020, 20:06(отредактировано)

I just KNEW it was coming.  Right after getting VIP level 30.  My instincts tell me Plarium will keep changing regardless. 

Hey, here's an idea,  how about fixing what you got first ?!  Such as Longoboards dropping aventurines for ranged defense instead of spinels for ranged offense.  Northern Vultures and other invaders associated drop the Spinels.  I knocked off about 12 Longboards and not one aventurine.  Has there been a change ??  I do believe also that the revival rune should be 15% melee defense and not 15% melee offense like the rest of the runes of its class since there is a 32% offensive with the Battle Cry rune?  That may have changed but as of yet I have not seen it.

Although I think new VIP levels would be overkill, it would be interesting to view the future offer.  I'd rather see the beast skin being offered more, clan store purchases lowered for hero keys and baggi charms and more ghost for charms events.  I'm tired of waiting weeks for a shaman event for a shaman with only 5 charms needed to finish the final level and how about Hero and Shaman Offense purchases against Invaders and ghosts for gold that are affordable in the My Items Section ?  I would also like to see points given for the citadel and rss dropped to an affordable level.  The Aesir, don't even want to go there, too expensive as well.

Troop sets, now we're talking !  This will be most interesting.  Will all six troops be able to be combined instead of just a few and not limited to type of armor association, Tier level, Hero, Shaman, City/Building and experience levels ??  Hopefully there are no cards associated with these set combinations as well and more for convenience in combining the troops.

Achievements, I don't waste my time unless I know there is a definitive cvc or kvk win.  Most players are starting to shun the personal achievements since there has been a lot of clan members switching clans to get them and then coming back to their home clans which doesn't help other clan members overall.  Our last cvc, most of the members just sat and did nothing.  Total waste of time.

Lastly, how about improving speed for those of us that have pre windows 10 computers.  I'm tired of being booted due to overkill traffic during Jotenheim or KVK with an overabundance of players in one event and then having to re-sign in a couple dozen times to play again.  This would go for cvc too.  Sloooooooooooooow and reboot, reboot, reboot.  Somehow the traffic should be diced up and the speed improved in some way to compensate for those of us with gaming drivers that are no longer supported and that can no longer be updated due to non support of pre windows 10 computer software.  Big tech shot themselves in the foot on that one, and most don't have the money to keep buying the latest computers with the latest software which is why Windows is offering constant upgrades (which aren't really needed) it's just a money sham by changing on purpose what isn't in the computer already by outdating the software.  My computer works fine for designing my websites, uploading the new info to a hosting company and surfing the net even though it's outdated and non supported, but when it comes to websites like the War of Clans gaming, it sux big time.  What's going to happen when 5G starts rolling out ?   I can only imagine the uproar of Joe Public having to update all over again and maybe, just maybe, we might all say to hell with it and stop using computers all together or use them sparingly.

Those of us whom are members of vikings war of clans are also flesh and blood and not computer generated with an unlimited amount of lives after death.  Already there have been two deaths that I know of and I am sure there has been more that just the two.  People only have so much time and money which should also be taken into consideration; to make a game with goals near unattainable without regard to life, time, money and overall fun of just playing the game is tyrannical and you will lose more customers and new ones for that matter once they find out from other members what they have gotten into.  Point being, more time away from the game is better time spent.  Your members listing number isn't true either since there are those that have more than one account and dare I say, more than ten accounts.

The next computer I get will be LINUX when I can afford to get another computer.

4 апр. 2020, 19:0004.04.20

So lets just stop playing so often, spending so much, and complaining so vociferously until they actually roll out this "NEW" thingy. Then, if it makes sense, we can go back to playing so vigorously, spending like there's no tomorrow, and congratulating Palarium for fixing all that was wrong, making the game less taxing, and showing they've put thought into further developing a game that has so many diehard fans and contributors instead of resting on their Assumptions of Significant Superiority and Estimates of Spending...there's an acronym for that somewhere...

Just saying...
5 апр. 2020, 19:0305.04.20

dovesblueangel said:

I just KNEW it was coming.  Right after getting VIP level 30.  My instincts tell me Plarium will keep changing regardless. 

Hey, here's an idea,  how about fixing what you got first ?!  Such as Longoboards dropping aventurines for ranged defense instead of spinels for ranged offense.  Northern Vultures and other invaders associated drop the Spinels.  I knocked off about 12 Longboards and not one aventurine.  Has there been a change ??  I do believe also that the revival rune should be 15% melee defense and not 15% melee offense like the rest of the runes of its class since there is a 32% offensive with the Battle Cry rune?  That may have changed but as of yet I have not seen it.

Although I think new VIP levels would be overkill, it would be interesting to view the future offer.  I'd rather see the beast skin being offered more, clan store purchases lowered for hero keys and baggi charms and more ghost for charms events.  I'm tired of waiting weeks for a shaman event for a shaman with only 5 charms needed to finish the final level and how about Hero and Shaman Offense purchases against Invaders and ghosts for gold that are affordable in the My Items Section ?  I would also like to see points given for the citadel and rss dropped to an affordable level.  The Aesir, don't even want to go there, too expensive as well.

Troop sets, now we're talking !  This will be most interesting.  Will all six troops be able to be combined instead of just a few and not limited to type of armor association, Tier level, Hero, Shaman, City/Building and experience levels ??  Hopefully there are no cards associated with these set combinations as well and more for convenience in combining the troops.

Achievements, I don't waste my time unless I know there is a definitive cvc or kvk win.  Most players are starting to shun the personal achievements since there has been a lot of clan members switching clans to get them and then coming back to their home clans which doesn't help other clan members overall.  Our last cvc, most of the members just sat and did nothing.  Total waste of time.

Lastly, how about improving speed for those of us that have pre windows 10 computers.  I'm tired of being booted due to overkill traffic during Jotenheim or KVK with an overabundance of players in one event and then having to re-sign in a couple dozen times to play again.  This would go for cvc too.  Sloooooooooooooow and reboot, reboot, reboot.  Somehow the traffic should be diced up and the speed improved in some way to compensate for those of us with gaming drivers that are no longer supported and that can no longer be updated due to non support of pre windows 10 computer software.  Big tech shot themselves in the foot on that one, and most don't have the money to keep buying the latest computers with the latest software which is why Windows is offering constant upgrades (which aren't really needed) it's just a money sham by changing on purpose what isn't in the computer already by outdating the software.  My computer works fine for designing my websites, uploading the new info to a hosting company and surfing the net even though it's outdated and non supported, but when it comes to websites like the War of Clans gaming, it sux big time.  What's going to happen when 5G starts rolling out ?   I can only imagine the uproar of Joe Public having to update all over again and maybe, just maybe, we might all say to hell with it and stop using computers all together or use them sparingly.

Those of us whom are members of vikings war of clans are also flesh and blood and not computer generated with an unlimited amount of lives after death.  Already there have been two deaths that I know of and I am sure there has been more that just the two.  People only have so much time and money which should also be taken into consideration; to make a game with goals near unattainable without regard to life, time, money and overall fun of just playing the game is tyrannical and you will lose more customers and new ones for that matter once they find out from other members what they have gotten into.  Point being, more time away from the game is better time spent.  Your members listing number isn't true either since there are those that have more than one account and dare I say, more than ten accounts.

The next computer I get will be LINUX when I can afford to get another computer.

Thank you so much for such a great comment on our innovations, dovesblueangel! 

It's so great that we have such sincere and interested players! I passed your comments to our developer team so they can analyze them.

Also many thanks to all Jarls who have expressed their opinion here! We are very grateful that you always have good comments and constructive remarks. Thank you so much for helping us improve our game.

Thanks again and have a nice day!

6 апр. 2020, 00:3906.04.20

Yo !  Mr Administrator ! 

Thanks for the reply.  I forgot to mention, has the healing in the infirmary been deactivated ??  I know the resurrection is still working but there are no troops going into the healing section of the infirmary via offense / defense.  That's another big issue. 

Doh ! 

6 апр. 2020, 06:2106.04.20

dovesblueangel said:

Yo !  Mr Administrator ! 

Thanks for the reply.  I forgot to mention, has the healing in the infirmary been deactivated ??  I know the resurrection is still working but there are no troops going into the healing section of the infirmary via offense / defense.  That's another big issue. 

Doh ! 

Greetings!

In general Healing works only if you've lost your troops defending your town. If you have losses in offense, they're going to Resurrection.

6 апр. 2020, 13:2206.04.20

Apply multiple button does not work anymore on the website plarium.com version mac os

6 апр. 2020, 13:3206.04.20

mara-cas said:

Apply multiple button does not work anymore on the website plarium.com version mac os

Greetings!

We are aware of the issue and currently working on it. You can apply multiple items in mobile version of the game by long-tapping the "Apply" button.
6 апр. 2020, 15:2106.04.20
I play with Pc , hope  you resolve early, thank
6 апр. 2020, 20:3906.04.20

To Mr. Administrator,

Thanks for the reply on the healing/resurrection issue.  I knew about the offense but wondered why no troops were going to healing during defense from say for example.... a lair ?  I could've swore there were troops in healing section from being attacked at a lair at a given point in time, hence the question.  So it's city only in a defensive position then in general ??

7 апр. 2020, 06:4507.04.20

dovesblueangel said:

To Mr. Administrator,

Thanks for the reply on the healing/resurrection issue.  I knew about the offense but wondered why no troops were going to healing during defense from say for example.... a lair ?  I could've swore there were troops in healing section from being attacked at a lair at a given point in time, hence the question.  So it's city only in a defensive position then in general ??

Healing works as follows: after your Town is attacked, all wounded warriors go to the Infirmary. If there are more warriors than the building can hold, 70% of those who don't fit are sent for resurrection, and 30% leave for Valhalla forever. Using the Infirmary Expander item, you can increase the capacity of all Infirmaries in the Town.

The highest tier warriors are the first to go to the Infirmary. You can delete warriors from the Infirmary to free up some space for other more valuable warriors. The healing process can be started for resources or for Gold.

Also, 70% of warriors who fall in battles outside your Town (fighting in other Towns, resource locations, or Fortresses) go to the Resurrection tab. You can resurrect them instantly for Gold for a week. Please note that there is no restriction on Infirmary capacity for resurrections.

7 апр. 2020, 06:4607.04.20

All the issues that came with the new update should be fixed at the moment. If they are still relevant to you, please follow the steps below: 

1. If you're using Plarium Play application, please reinstall it.

2. If you're using browser, please clear it's cache in it's settings.