Все Категории

A little announcement about upcoming features

Поиск
3 окт. 2019, 07:1303.10.19

🗣What changes await you in Vikings: War of Clans before the end of this year? We'll tell you and show you!👇

While working on updates, we've been tuning in to your ideas and suggestions about improving the game.🤝 Thank you for sharing your thoughts, this really helps us to grow and develop.❤️ 

‼️Please note: this is just a little announcement about upcoming features so you can prepare for them in advance. 

Later we will provide a detailed description of each feature in a series of posts. 

Share your thoughts in the comments, discuss the coming changes and your future strategy!👇

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
3 окт. 2019, 09:0303.10.19

How about just fixing it so we can login and play without a 13 hour wait and what are you going to do for the player's who lost everything not even going to mention we lost cvc because certain players were unable to get in to the game 

3 окт. 2019, 11:5703.10.19
3 окт. 2019, 12:48(отредактировано)

Item # 2 Does that mean we should use up our stock of town skins before the change because if we dont we loose the current benefits?.

Item #3 As I believe you can presently only get shards in abundance from winning big battles,its hard enough to get the items that require soul shards, doesnt this propsed change make it even harder for farmers and people who arent very good at winning battles to get the current items, and this new knowledge that also require soul shards, and so the game favour them less?

Item #1 Seems rather vague,but presently would appear to be of little consequence for for task completition for the majority of players.The rewards for winning the CvC more intruiging.

Item #4 Would only seem to matter to those that already are able to benefit from this feature.

The updates are increasingly pandering only to those that play this game professionally, and buy every new update , because they can afford to.

Forgetting about all the other people that might like to play and enjoy this game at a more sedate pace but cant because they become fodder for those that do not.

3 окт. 2019, 12:5103.10.19
Hall 1 said:

How about just fixing it so we can login and play without a 13 hour wait and what are you going to do for the player's who lost everything not even going to mention we lost cvc because certain players were unable to get in to the game 

I sympathise and tend to agree with you, the more complex the game becomes the harder it is for computers to keep pace with its requirements.
4 окт. 2019, 17:1104.10.19
maybe I'm reading item 3 wrong but the way it's written it says knowledge learned for souls: knowledge that will increase % getting souls
5 окт. 2019, 12:4505.10.19
5 окт. 2019, 12:46(отредактировано)

I know I typed a response to the above post, but for some reason its not there, so I will try again.

I wondered if they changed the text based on the fact it doesnt appear to say that now, unless I am mistaken and it does.

I read the currrent text as if you have soul shards , when they introduce this new feature, that new knowledge will be available.

This also ties in with my first post.

7 окт. 2019, 00:2007.10.19
Hi guys and lady! Listen here please..) stop crying
7 окт. 2019, 00:2307.10.19
U can find me ...look my avatar,k 615 i try to answer for all your question..
7 окт. 2019, 06:5007.10.19
7 окт. 2019, 06:52(отредактировано)

Hi,

the first awaiting where change in the matchmaking and the points that you can make in the events (CVC, KVK, FURY)

That the balance of the game goes back that big money players and normal players could have fun here. At the moment only the money players have fun!

At the moment is only build troops make the win.

9 окт. 2019, 16:0809.10.19

How about an app that let's you translate languages 

In our clan we have lots of people speaking diffrent languages.  It would be nice to understand them. 
10 окт. 2019, 04:2810.10.19
I think it’s all good, especially the number 1, it’s pretty crazy how much it needs to reach a checkpoint for task refreshers events lol 😝, also - how about the “leagues..” I feel that a clan small like 100b+ Influence shouldn’t jump to Odin so quick, the tier rewards are very hard to reach when it’s the same tier rewards for a clan with 800b+ Influence.. don’t you think so? Another thing, There’s not a lot of new player coming in the old kingdoms and recruiting is much tougher.. anyways we can add some rotations where you actually still opens the old kingdoms for new players to start? And how about the dead castles?, I know we all enjoy plundering them but I think this actually hurts some kingdoms in some Global events with the influence being so high but really it’s mostly dead Influence.. any chance there’s a way to fix it without getting rid of dead castle? 😅 just a thought... don’t get all crazy on me commentators.. lol 😂  take it easy! Good luck to all Jarls! Good game! 👊🏼
10 окт. 2019, 13:3010.10.19
10 окт. 2019, 13:32(отредактировано)

Your viewpoint and optimism, especially concerning tasks is interesting.When they say tasks do they mean 'game tasks',or tasks in the  general sense,as in the things we have to do?

The problem with lumping everything together in a few words in a small space with scant information, is that nothing is clear.

For instance, it would seem there is little to do that would enhance the mechanics of tasks,all you have to do is click to start and click to claim, and when and where necessary, wait the time out .

The completing task event has always been for want of a better word,difficult.

You don't gain much even when you complete the levels, and I believe its impossible to complete 10 levels on just the amount of tasks you are given each day.

Nothing wrong with raising the other points you made, but most have been requested before,and up to now, nothing much has been done about them, maybe this time it will , and will also address a much raised point, one that someone else has asked about today,that in CvC, its all about training t7.

As has been said before ,the issue of dead towns is somewhat irrelevant, because its something that afffects every kingdom in a similar manner, so in most cases its inconsequential.I would think its possible to make the game fairer without removing dead towns.We shall see.

Also the game is long enough as it is ,would you want to go to an old kingdom, where you are so far behind everyone else, when you can start in a new kingdom, where as a result of a recent change, everyone  is going to be closer to equal, except for those that have played before and know the shortcuts already?

I have no knowledge as to how the change has affected the desire of these kind of players to start again from scratch,but given what appeared to be the main reason of doing so previously has removed the incentive,it would seem its more favourable to stay put. Or as needs be use drakkars

10 окт. 2019, 16:1910.10.19

Heard!

Yes, we always have to buy the packs with task refreshers to be able to perform in those task events, but as an example, me and my team would rock 3k each in a few hours but still barely on fourth tier, lol.. they do need to adjust it, fix it and make it worth it at least.

Copy that about dead towns and kingdoms. 

As far as those trainings in CvC, yes.. it is sometimes unreal, some players start to think there’s a hack going on or cheaper packs in other countries like Russia compare to USA.. which it shouldn’t be cause that’s not legal, yes we know some players saves and stacked up but sometimes they are questionable and raising eyebrows if it’s often and you know how expensive trainings from T5s - t7s are.. Or I suppose they just really don’t have a problem spending thousands ($ currency) in every CvC! I know there’s a lot of other team out there thought the same thing.. 

New players in old kingdoms is still not a bad idea, they can learn from the start, there’s still a lot more cool old clan that are very welcoming and looking for clean slate players and turn them into a good one, or yes- they can always use drakkars but then again - a little expensive damage is already done inside the town- for example: in Valkyrie, he wanted siege not melee! Haha yes! Rookie mistake! 😂 lol.. but can be avoided with the good advisors from a good ole clan! Anyways, I know it’s part of the game. 😝
11 окт. 2019, 03:0611.10.19
Yes right now Jothu just started 2 maintenance advices on run in less than one hour! Mmm... not good at all Plarium Inc.
11 окт. 2019, 03:3011.10.19
I dont doubt there are good players in old kingdoms that could would give advice to new players posted there, but first you have to get them there and then to stay there.
13 окт. 2019, 08:5113.10.19
How about Alice Vytsenets said:

🗣What changes await you in Vikings: War of Clans before the end of this year? We'll tell you and show you!👇

While working on updates, we've been tuning in to your ideas and suggestions about improving the game.🤝 Thank you for sharing your thoughts, this really helps us to grow and develop.❤️ 

‼️Please note: this is just a little announcement about upcoming features so you can prepare for them in advance. 

Later we will provide a detailed description of each feature in a series of posts. 

Share your thoughts in the comments, discuss the coming changes and your future strategy!👇

13 окт. 2019, 08:5813.10.19
How about setting it up so if we are using a large amount of an item..to where we can type in a quanity of how many we want to use instead of clicking hundreds of times to use each item if i have 564 and want to use 536 i dont want to have to click single clicks 536 times...do you guys think this can be fixed?? Thank you makyaquiver
13 окт. 2019, 12:5513.10.19
13 окт. 2019, 12:57(отредактировано)

First, you dont have to repeat Alice's message in order to make a post.

Secondly , where exactly do you mean that you want to type in a specific number?

I am not saying they have got this kind of thing covered everwhere, but often there are drop down boxes or slides.

14 окт. 2019, 20:2614.10.19
WDYWTNTF said:

Hall 1 said:

I sympathise and tend to agree with you, the more complex the game becomes the harder it is for computers to keep pace with its requirements.

14 окт. 2019, 20:2814.10.19

WDYWTNTF said:

Hall 1 said:

...Yes, logging in takes much too long.. .. Also constant connection losses while playing happens much too often. Y/N?

14 окт. 2019, 20:2914.10.19
Hall 1 said: