Все Категории

New Update Shamans! Discuss and surprising aftermath!

Поиск
6 дек. 2017, 12:3606.12.17

Hello everyone. I'm starting a new topic to discuss new update which adds shamans.

First of all i want to say Thanks to plarium team because they are continuing to developing the game.

But as for me it is worst update for the last time.

There were a number of updates adding high level content and these updates each time increases difference between top and average donators.

I realize that if i stay on my comfort level of donations (20$ per 2 months) i will not see Tier 6 warriors or high level Shamans soon.

And i think it is the final point to take decision to give up with this game is that there are nothing in last updates to make the game easier and less boring.

I have VIP lvl 15 and clicking all tasks (Why there is no additional button "take all"?) are Boring.

Hiring army in number of several millions are wastes hours of my life and it is damn Boring.

Killing invaders - yeah for the first hundreds of it were funny but now it is damn Boring.

I thought that uber invaders can exchange 2-3 common invaders but it is not so. And it damn Boring too.

I have a lot of equipment for the hero and every day i have to put on equip for knowledge, than change it for building, than change it for resources production and a lot of more equip changes. The set activations are costs gold and it is too expensive to use it several times a day  - and all this yeah you know what i want to say -  "are Damn Boring"

Now we have Shamans and i do not want to deal with them at all. Because they need additional donations with the same killing system - and it would be boring twice.

And additional donation is not comfortable to me.

There are no new tactics in fight system - single strikes are quite rare for now.

It became usual to fight with traps and onslaughts - and this is not funny anymore.

In one time you can lost all your top army and you will spend lots of hours in game billions of resources and lots of boosts (gold/money) to recover it.

In summary I want to say: the new update gives lot of new content and it could be interesting if it were with new gameplay.

And this new gameplay was easier and more automated. I know that some people have to use emulators and scripts for repeating actions (I don’t know if it is permitted).

Also I dislike enforcement to additional donate.

That’s why I, my wife and several of my clan-mates are thinking of to give up with the game. We have spent here a year, we had fun, but for now, the game became uncomfortable to us at all.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
19 янв. 2018, 08:4919.01.18

They made the shaman tech tree too expensive.  Only half of the top 1% players will ever unlock usual runes. The ghosts are filling up the map with too many entitys, and its making the game too laggy for us mobile users. I cant play at home, im allways on the go.

Getting 3-4 sec lagg spikes at  millenium forest now. Hate to be a whining bitch, but i got diffrent games to play...
19 янв. 2018, 15:3319.01.18

illicidi292 said:

They made the shaman tech tree too expensive.  Only half of the top 1% players will ever unlock usual runes. The ghosts are filling up the map with too many entitys, and its making the game too laggy for us mobile users. I cant play at home, im allways on the go.

Getting 3-4 sec lagg spikes at  millenium forest now. Hate to be a whining bitch, but i got diffrent games to play...

I have Sony Xperia Z1 compact and the game works fine. Try to clear cache and device's memory.

Shamans and runes are high-end content. I think, any games always should have a content for an aim, otherwise, you'll not have a target in the game.

19 янв. 2018, 21:4119.01.18
Playing on mobile phone is totaly runined.  The  ghost entitys, and the mapping when you logg on. Its 100% garbage.
25 март 2018, 02:5925.03.18
26 март 2018, 09:34(отредактировано)

They are offering the package specialsans basically if you want shamens you have to buy them. Well I am never going to purchase anything here . If its not provided it will lose my attention very quickly. Am lvl 22 and fought hard to get there ,but to pay you for extra stuff 

4 июль 2018, 22:2404.07.18

first for those spending money, if you buy every month you will lose money, wait three to four months and you get mega and super pack, example five dollar pack gives 3 mil in gold or more. so stock up on shields and wait the packs out. 

The first part of growing is boring and takes a lot of patience. If you are having trouble growing chances are you are in a lower level clan, we get tons of gold every event and some players never spend a dime in game. Your clan and kingdom is what makes the game worth or not worth playing. After two years I got fed up with my kingdom and the issues of smaller players being attacked by 11bil or 100bil player. I was going to quit. They came out where you can switch kingdoms and I found a kingdom and clan that I enjoy so much that even when i cant do a lot i just enjoy chatting and sharing our lives with each other. 

As far as shamans they do have special in game times you can get the parts you need to up their stages. The bunny they had out, you could get some from them. When you have the ghost hunt, the one that is personal but last two weeks you can get them from there. Yes it is slower, yes i think that such rewards should be given more in game, but they are there.

You are correct when update came out there was a lot of lag issues, they have been fixed, but some had to update for different devices, i think it was android devices, cant remember, if you still have trouble contact support here, or go to FB , go to their site there and send a message there, i seem to get a quicker response. 

Dont give up everyone, keep trying, it will get better. And once you get that four bil mark you will notice a lot of changes and more fun fighting than you do when you are smaller and the big guys come to bully.