Все Категории

Idea Proposal To Help Aide Plarium's Ukrainian Employees

Поиск
12 март 2022, 06:4312.03.22

Hello, I am from Pirates: Tides of Fortune, The Pirate Bay Server. I shared this post on the Pirates forum, but the contents of my post is relevant across all Plarium games....

The result of quick research shows that there are 4 Plarium Studios in the Ukraine; Odesa, Lviv, Kyiv, and Kharkiv, with approximately 750 or so employees. Now, I don't know how current that information is and I would assume that with the war, many were forced to leave their jobs and flee their homes for safety, so it's likely that nuber is drastically reduced. It's my understanding that two of these cities have already been attacked and armed forces are currently advancing on the other two cities, as well as other areas of Ukraine. 

These unjust attacks are devestating. Although I am sure it is nice for the Ukraine citizens to hear our heartfelt words, it's not enough. Perhaps, Plarium has already sent their Ukrainian employees some extra financial assistance, I do not know and that is not my business, but even if so, I can't help but to feel there must be something more that could be offered to the Ukrainian victims of the horrific attacks and those still in danger of becoming victims. Perhaps, something that those of us who spend money on the game can even contribute to....

Sitting here watching the news with my game open but no gaming going on, I had an idea. Plarium makes money from their games, largely in part from selling goods they create out of "thin air"; Plarium makes money by selling items that don't actually exist, items that cost them nothing to generate. Am I right?? So, my thought is: 

Offer a special game package across all games on the Plarium platform that is dedicated specifically to donating money to the victims of war in Ukraine, where 100% of the proceeds gets divided and forwarded to these Ukrainian employees. Even offering $5 packages, surely we would see thousands of gamers across the world unite in the sense of supporting the Ukrainian employees of Plarium by buying these packages. Across all the Plarium games and severs, surely this must mean a potentially incredible relief effort that both Plarium and Plarium gamers can contribute to as a REAL show of our support and how much we care and believe in their right for freedom, democracy, safety, and security as every human should have the right to. 

I do realize that this is just a game forum but I am using this platform as a base to essentially create a petition to put this plan in action. So, please, if you are reading this and agree, hit the "Thumbs Up" button and comment bellow that you agree and support this idea. Beyond that, go into your game and tell your clan and allies about this, spread the word and the link to this thread, and let's see if we can make this happen.  

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
25 март 2022, 23:0025.03.22

Geat idea RUNA. 👍

25 март 2022, 23:0325.03.22

RUNA you will get more readers on Facebook, also if your on Linkedin you will find a wide range of Plarium top staff. I wish you luck 🙏