Все Категории

No more starter accounts

No more starter accounts

Поиск
1 авг. 2019, 22:1101.08.19

No more starter accounts

The new update limits the time slot in which the novice relocation can be used to 2 weeks after the account was started. As someone who had a jumper account and has seen how jumper accounts take over kingdoms (the kingdom to which I jumped has been taken over 4 Russian jumper accounts geared with all the cvc/kvk goodies and years worth of boosts), I feel like it will have a huge impact on the game.

I think the Konungs (and subsequently the ruling clans) will now be the biggest spenders on site, without the option of someone who prepared in advance and accumulated boosts, VIP points, army, gear, town skins etc. ever beating them. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
26 авг. 2019, 00:4026.08.19

There will be less incentive to move to new kingdoms as it wont be as easy  to muscle in on them which is mostly the reason for the jumper account.

In theory there should be no more need for them, they are never going to be as powerful as the professional player game hoggers wanted them to be now, and new kingdoms ought to be able to develop more naturally.

Unfortunately they can still get there eventually with drakkars , but why would they?