Все Категории

New home for a new year

New home for a new year

Поиск
24 дек. 2019, 20:5924.12.19

New home for a new year

Merry Christmas everyone!...  I’m looking for a new clan/kingdom to call home. I’ve been in Stalfket k29 for almost 4 yrs and activity has gone lame kingdom wide. It’s almost as if the Fury event is boycotted. We miss out on bonuses and gold because we get further marginalized with every kingdom event, and struggle our way thru CvC. I’m over it. Looking for a place with kingdom peace, shared reputes, and active players that grow and help each other. I’m not interested in joining ppl who just throw money at the game, but who are active, efficient, and smart. Winning events is not everything, but a descent effort and a positive attitude go a long way in keeping this game fun.

Stay safe!

Drougr

251:459

K29

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
9 янв. 2020, 23:1009.01.20

If you haven't found a clan yet you are welcome to join us. We are in K654, kvk is ruled out because the 2 top clans wont work together but as a clan we have a pretty good win rate in cvcs. We are a small clan but have active players that give it a crack and our top players are quite a combination when it comes to getting things done. If this is what you are looking for let me know.

Happy gaming.

Aka
12 март 2020, 17:1512.03.20
Were you able to find a clan to join?  I hope so, but, if not, or if you are still unhappy, let me know!  Have a great day, either way.