Все Категории

Materials in the game

Materials in the game

Поиск
24 окт. 2017, 07:5224.10.17

Materials in the game

Materials in the game important part of the game process.

There are two types of materials:

1. Usual
  2. Invader's materials

Materials can be of different quality level :

Simple materials are the lowest quality materials and appear on the screen as grey. 4 simple materials can be fused to make one usual material;

Usual materials are quality level 2 materials and appear on the screen as white. 4 usual materials can be fused to make one unusual material;

Unusual materials are quality level 3 materials and appear on the screen as green. 4 unusual materials can be fused to make one rare material;

Rare materials are quality level 4 materials and appear on the screen as blue. 4 rare materials can be fused to make one epic material;

Epic materials are quality level 5 materials and appear on the screen as violet. 4 epic materials can be fused to make one legendary material;

Legendary materials are the highest quality materials and appear on the screen as yellow. They can't be fused anymore and should be used to forge the best equipment available for the hero.

You can obtain materials in different ways :

Complete personal, clan or premium tasks. The quality of the material cannot be higher than the level of the completed task (for example, you can get simple, usual or unusual material by completing a unusual task).

Gather resources at a resource point. The probability to get quality materials goes higher with the amount of resources gathered and the level of the resource point. It is possible to get all qualities of material from simple to legendary.

Hit or kill invaders/ Ubers. Each hit on an invader generates one item which can be a standard or invader specific material. Invader kills generate a random number of items, up to 9, which can include one or more materials. Level 1 only generate simple materials, while you can get up to legendary materials at level 6 invaders. Two criteria must be met to get materials better than simple quality : the level of you hero's sustained attack (high quality materials are obtained when you reach 300% sustained attack and more) and critical chance (you get much higher quality materials with crits).

Open equipment coffers. The quality of the material that can be obtained depends on the type of coffer. Coffers can be purchased for gold, only the coffer of usual materials can be obtained at the cost of 6000 loyalty points at the Clan Store.

Gather resources at invader's/Uber’s lair. The probability to get quality invader's materials goes higher with the amount of resources gathered and the level of the invader's lair.

List of Invader’s materials - https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/game-tutorials/40228_invader-s-materials-/

List of Uber’s materials - https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/game-tutorials/41175_uber-invaders-gems-and-materials/

List of Usual materials - https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/game-tutorials/36206_resource-yielding-table/

You can check your materials in the Forge: 

I advise you collect all legendary materials for gear, It will give you better bonuses.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
25 окт. 2017, 07:0425.10.17

Absolutely agrees with the last advice. Because if you'll decide to get better gear you should collect materials аgain

25 окт. 2017, 08:0325.10.17
26 окт. 2017, 07:38(отредактировано)

Good job! If you want effective set, you should use only legendary materials! Forget about rare or unusual materials.

28 окт. 2017, 06:3628.10.17

Corgi_Viking said:

critical chance (you get much higher quality materials with crits).

Like for guide. If I’ve understood you correctly, hero crit knowledge - must have for farm invaders?

28 окт. 2017, 08:2028.10.17

Rocketman said:

Corgi_Viking said:

Like for guide. If I’ve understood you correctly, hero crit knowledge - must have for farm invaders?

absolutely. it's important knowledge for efficient killing invaders.

28 окт. 2017, 10:0128.10.17

SteelTorin said:

Rocketman said:

Corgi_Viking said:

absolutely. it's important knowledge for efficient killing invaders.

Right! It's a waste of energy without this knowledge.

16 апр. 2018, 19:3016.04.18
As i understand sistem The more damage you deal the better gear you recieve. And if you hit crit it doubles damage you recieve good gear.
22 апр. 2018, 14:3122.04.18
22 апр. 2018, 14:34(отредактировано)
I would like to say that if you are not a big player in game I do recommend that you make equipment with unusual materials FIRST for a lot of equipment.  An unusual equipment will give you half the bonus of a legendary equipment BUT use only 1/64 of the material that a legendary equipment takes.  In general I don't recommend this for special or shaman equipment though ... but yes for much learn and construction bonus equipment and some invader equipment also.  For the equipment for attacking invaders you can make a full unusual invader equipment set for a little more material than making one piece of rare equipment.  And this set you can make fast and it will give you half the bonus of a full legendary set (again for 1/64 of the material you would need for full legendary set).
23 апр. 2018, 09:2223.04.18

In my opinion: You can and must craft unusual equipment at start of the game, but never craft invader equipment less than a legendary, because it too hard to craft

1 фев. 2019, 16:5501.02.19

HI,

Hope someone can help me.

I have been playing this game for some months and have gotten used to methods how to collect materials.

Every couple of days or maybe a week I would then go to the Forge and "combine" those that are more than 4.  It worked fine from the beginning but now I get an error message that I have run out of "workshop supplies" even though the material I have clicked on to combine is at a 6 or a 9.

What am I  missing?  Where do I get workshop supplies?  I never needed to do that before.

Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Marius

1 фев. 2019, 21:2401.02.19

Thats a new one on me.Never seen that message, and I'm sure they dont exist.Unless this is the new wording for "materials"

I have seen "not enough materials" before, but it directed you to the normal places to find them. i.e. tasks, invaders,and lairs, resource tiles.

Of course, if you have enough, they should just combine, and you wouldnt need a  message.

12 фев. 2019, 09:3212.02.19
14 фев. 2019, 07:02(отредактировано)

💙