Все Категории

Quick Guide: how to survive for Beginners

Поиск
9 апр. 2017, 16:1209.04.17

1 basics 

• morons are always everywhere, deal with it (and/or use your blacklist to block private messages and common chat writings)

2 try to find a clan as soon as you can

• click or tap the clans page (shown in your townview at the bottom of your window) and then "list of clans"
  • if you tap a emblem there you will see their infopage with some informations listed by them
  • dont send random requests to every clan
  • talk to them first (message their chief or elders as a example) and ask if they invite you if the clan is closed
  • you can join every open clan, everytime

note: you can leave that clan everytime if you dont like their gameplay or their behavior

3  build your town, army and help your clanmates

4 you get attacked and lost all your troops and most of your resources* - what now?

• your clan will help you as good as they can to heal your wounds
  • if not, you have to help yourself

5 hide your stuff!!!

there are many ways to reduce the number of attacks. i will list three.

1. invest money in packs and offers and become the biggest player in your kingdom in no time and burn every single town (no one is left who attacks you)
  2. grow slow (and invest money to speed up things)
  3. grow slooooower (free to play)

6 Got it?

• YES! CANT WAIT TO BURN MY KINGDOM!!! (stop reading here now)
  • no?!

7  just be cool

shield up or if you cant afford it,  send your troops to a shielded clanmember and all your resources to your clanbank* before you leave the game. 

yes, that easy - have fun :)

8  i understand, but why do they attack me that often?

• see 1
  • they need points for events or resources

clanbank = a player with long-term shield who just holds resources and troops
resources = iron, lumber, stone, silver and food

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
10 апр. 2017, 12:4310.04.17

Yes, good tutorial for beginners!

28 апр. 2017, 15:5528.04.17

"...shield up or if you cant afford it, send your troops to a shielded clanmember and all your resources to your clanbank* before you leave the game. "

Thank you. I hadn't even thought of that (yet). 

2 май 2017, 08:2602.05.17

WOW! Nice tutorial dude. I sure it will be useful for many beginners guys here.

2 май 2017, 21:4102.05.17
Thx, if anyone got a question about that topic, ask please.
22 май 2017, 07:4522.05.17
A basic guide to knowledge upgrades for newbies. Best troops to garrison for D. Best attack upgrades. Best knowledge for invader upgrades.  LOL
27 май 2017, 13:3327.05.17

Hey chrome57,

your question isnt easy to answer. I suggest you to upgrade your economy and invader knowlegde as fast as you can. Killing Invaders is good for leveling your Hero up and Resources are always needed for everything 😉

I dont want to suggest anything about Defense/Attack just because i dont fight that much 😎 

23 июнь 2017, 23:5623.06.17

Very helpful for beginning. Ty.

Training, learning, building - always running one of each

Resource runs - a lot

Quests - yes

Invader attacking - started

Any other suggestions to best use time while online.

Not a big fan of hurry-up and wait.

Also, someone somewhere mentioned "dismissing" troops.  That was very useful to regulate food consumption.

25 июнь 2017, 20:3325.06.17

I use my time in game mostly to talk with clanmates and those people in common chat, answering private messages etc ect.. some use a messenger on a 2nd device while gaming - it depends.

Yeah, you can dismiss troops, but nothing happens with your current troops at the moment when your foodincome is zero or less. You  just need food if you are going to upgrade something or to train more troops. A good clan will help you if you are in need of food.