Все Категории

Gems in fighting gear. Total offense vs defense

Поиск
27 март 2020, 22:3927.03.20

Just wanted to start a friendly discussion here about what gems ppl use in fighting gear. Both spec and Ubba. I have legendary off/def/health gems but was thinking about changing out def gem for total offense, even though I only use one spec troop for fighting. I may lose more troops with less defense but should do more damage to enemy troops. Thus get more kills, shards, and points... Any thoughts?
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
28 март 2020, 02:2528.03.20
28 март 2020, 11:34(отредактировано)

I am pretty sure that this question, or one like it has been asked before. 

This was the last time.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/584_fan-guides/75273_offense--defense-and-health-which-is-more-important-/

There may even be older examples that you can look for.

Normally the order of preference is Health  Defense  then Offense. So  unless I am mistaken,switching from defense to offense ,ought to mean you are weaker by doing so,and might not achieve your objective of more soul shards

You could test your theory against clan members. 

28 март 2020, 08:0028.03.20
Thnx for the reply. The link you posted is for this thread. I guess I’ll run a few tests and see what I get... cheers!
28 март 2020, 11:5928.03.20

Sorry, I rectified it.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/584_fan-guides/75273_offense--defense-and-health-which-is-more-important-/ 

Unfortunately,not many people responded,but that's often a general problem here, so I hope you do better.

Perhaps it's a secret that is not for sharing,especially on here.

As mentioned in the correct link, you do have other options, also your success or failure with depend on what else your opposition has done, and what troops you are against, but you wont know that unless you scout first.

Each class of troop has increased  strengths against two others, and weaknesses against the other too, presumably,which I don't think I considered before, is if you come up against only the kind of troop you yourself use,there is no advantage for or against,so it would be based just on numbers,except for the other factors I hinted at.

On you tube there are some interesting videos on the best way to play, some are good,some are poor,and some ought to be checked for accuracy and some updated to reflect the game as it is now, not as it was.
29 авг. 2021, 18:1129.08.21

The question was : changing out def gem for total offense, for me is total offence key in this question... And i didnt see a answer but im curious for it.

🙏

12 сент. 2021, 22:5012.09.21

I  have  personally  used  ,  Health,  Offense,  then  Defense.  This  has  worked  well  for  all  three  of  my  towns.  I  have not  checked  which  would  be  better  off  or  def.  Over  the  years  I  have had  good  success.  More  often  than  not  like  said  above,  it  depends  on  your  opponent.  Best option  prepare  your  troops  best  you  can,  spy  first  and  know  your  opponent.

22 дек. 2022, 06:1322.12.22
Drougr
Thnx for the reply. The link you posted is for this thread. I guess I’ll run a few tests and see what I get... cheers!

There is a kind of hierarchy in offense/defense/health, however I found no difference at all between offense/defense/health. However depending on how they call the individual action, they get higher on the ladder. Everything increasing 'total ...'is the lowest on the ladder. Next up is likely your weapon choice. Then you have '...during defense/attack' etc. There are so many but I hope you get the picture. The more rare or complicated the action, the more power it has.

8 фев. 2023, 12:2608.02.23
8 фев. 2023, 12:27(отредактировано)

Gem choices are a matter of personal preference and fighting playstyle, as well as the type of events and defenses you face. Using a shorts Offense gem will increase your damage output and potentially help you get more kills and points, but it will also make you more vulnerable to enemy retaliation. On the other hand, a shorts will  reduce the damage you take, allowing you to potentially survive longer and defend more effectively, but it will also reduce your damage output. 

28 март 2023, 11:1528.03.23

I don't play games or engage in activities such as fighting gear , but I can offer some general advice that may help you make a decision.

When deciding on which gems to use in your fighting gear, it's essential to consider your overall strategy. Do you prioritize offense or defense? Are you trying to take out as many enemy troops as possible, or are you looking to protect your own troops and minimize losses?