Все Категории

Eir the Healer

Eir the Healer

Поиск
5 сент. 2019, 16:5705.09.19

Eir the Healer

So I have a unique trap house which I use Rainer for trapping (as most should) but I came up with an idea of a new shaman. Eir the Healer will specialize in Infirmary Troop Increase, Infirmary Healing Time Decrease, Infirmary Cost Decrease and Valkyrie timers/cost decrease. As for it's Skills:  Infirmary Troop Increase, Infirmary Healing Time Decrease, Infirmary Cost Decrease, extra ghost bonuses and Valkyrie timers and cost

Eir the Healer's lore is about healing and protecting which in some tales considers her a Valkyrie. Based upon that she would most definitely fit the theme also all account (especially those who messed up their Valkyries would benefit from it). The only reason I added in the Extra Ghost Benefits is because every shaman has the exact benefits across the board but this can easily be removed.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
12 сент. 2019, 16:0712.09.19
Inga the wise already has infirmary capacity I II and III but she is not good for defending your town with as she has no miltary capabalties I would be greatly in favour of a new shaman which would increase infirmary capacity and the other things you mentioned but with also neurtal military stats that would increase the military stats of all troops otherwise there would be no point using the new shaman for defending your town with as you need a strong miltary shaman to support your hero in town defenses and town traps.