Все Категории

VIP Points not showing up / Not available to apply

Поиск
7 дек. 2021, 07:1507.12.21

Greetings, 

VIP points won in various events (ghosts, tasks etc) are not showing up or accumulating for at least the last week (since my recent return to ative playing). I'm playing the web version.

Everything else seems to be accumulating.... though not eagle eyeing it.... the VIP points not showing is distinctly notable in its absence. 

Is there something I need to tweak on this end? 

Thanks!

McQuinn

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
7 дек. 2021, 12:0807.12.21
7 дек. 2021, 12:10(отредактировано)

I assume you mean VIP points of less than 100,my understanding is they automatically get added to your running total,(fairly sure they used to be) and the larger items to your stock, to be used whenever you wish.

Lately,I haven't been paying much attention to collected VIP points,so I can't say if its  actually happening now to other players ,maybe just you, or simply some misunderstanding of events. 

7 дек. 2021, 13:4207.12.21
7 дек. 2021, 14:02(отредактировано)

I am not aware that if you really mean tasks, rather than competions, that tasks  give VIP points.

I can confirm, that  VIP points from  attacks on invaders are being added..

If you still  need your case to be  investigated,  Ivar will tell you to put in a ticket to support.

Rereading your post

Is it a display error?

The larger VIP points should show as apply in Bonuses in  the my  items section of the chest at the bottom of the screen.

Can you not see the spinning crown at the top of the page?