Все Категории

Can't Login to Game for 5 Days Stuck at 100% Loading in Plarium Play - Support won't help.

Can't Login to Game for 5 Days Stuck at 100% Loading in Plarium Play - Support won't help.

Поиск
18 янв. 2023, 23:5418.01.23

I've been locked out of the game for 5 days now.  Magically my game sits at 100% load bar in Plarium Play, Facebook, and 90% in Android and will never load past this, hours and hours I let it sit at 100% in Plarium Play.

After so many days, what is support saying ... Check your internet!  Gee if only we hadn't already tried that 50 times already.  If only I hadn't validated I can login to any one of our other 10 traps/alts/accounts from all my devices and it is just this one specific account that has an issue.  Yet for days on end support gives me robot cut and paste answers and will not help.

My shield on my town will expire in 24 hours.  I have asked them to extend my shield for 5 days now.  They haven't done it and will not say if they will do it.  I have hundreds of trillions of resources that will be lost during Fury if they don't extend my shield.  What is support's answer "If you keep contacting us about this it will only further delay our work on your issue!"

Wow GRADE A CUSTOMER SERVICE! Customer centricity flowing out of the ears from this support rep.  I won't answer your question for 5 days, you have HUNDREDS OF $ of resources in your town that you want to protect, but please STOP MAILING US for an answer to if we will help you. 

So far I have missed KVK, Holmgang, CVC, now looks like Mini Asgard and Fury.  The amount of soul shards, in game rewards, runic coins, etc that I have been cheated from by support not helping me is enormous.  But do they care - of course not - their answer is check your internet (even though you can successfully create new accounts and also login to 10 others), also stop talking to us about it or we will just DELAY EVEN MORE HELPING YOU!

What a joke Support has become. It used to be the Magnus Stark team would provide grade A service, it was a concierge service for the most loyal of customers.  Now - STOP TALKING TO US OR WE WONT WORK ON YOUR PROBLEM.  It's become such a joke in the community that I can't login now that people are planning ot drakkar to my kingdom to steal my hundreds of dollars of resources since Support is too incompetent to fix my issue in 5 days.

I'm sure they will just censor this post and delete it for some fake violation of the rules or something, but hey if they don't - beware of what you invest in this game, they literally don't care, maybe they can't even fix my account and its just gone forever, but 5 days and CHECK YOUR INTERNET BRO! Seriously what a joke.

Просмотры
Комментарии