Все Категории

Task Blitz, uhm yeah  right?

Task Blitz, uhm yeah right?

Поиск
27 дек. 2021, 19:1927.12.21

Task Blitz, uhm yeah right?

So, ok, lets se now how some people with simple math skills calculation managed to do 9+billion points in this competiton? Any suggestions?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
27 дек. 2021, 20:1527.12.21

Pointing my tingest finger 

27 дек. 2021, 23:3627.12.21
27 дек. 2021, 23:43(отредактировано)

These players it seems are those that can easily do the 500 legendary tasks per day level. 

The reason they can do this  is because they have loads of clan refreshes that they bought,or ''won'' (bought).

This is not a new happening, when I first started playing, they had task competitions, that had been ''won'' by players with little playing time, and low level towns.

These competitions were dropped and reinstated fairly recently.

The only difference now is  that players with high level towns and experience and VIP can do multicompletions of tasks for 1 click .

The numbers are higher , because they are giving away clan refreshes now, and it is not that long ago they were part of bank offers in the thousands, at the tiime I thought why would anyone want, buy ,need that many. Now we know.

It's an illusion that these competitions are truly competetive,and can be won by the run of the mill player.

They are 'won' by players who spend wads of cash.

29 дек. 2021, 14:1129.12.21
29 дек. 2021, 14:14(отредактировано)

Hello Jigfix, 

your question already contains the most important part of the answer. It's simple math skills. 

You don't necessarily have to win every competition, it is always worthwhile to estimate your own effort. Then you will find that some competitions are worthwhile and others are not. 

It also depends a lot on the level of your town. The stronger your town, the more complex and less rewarding the competitions are. That's why my motto is: "Grow wisely" so that you can have fun for longer.  

4 янв. 2022, 19:4704.01.22

Yeah right. If you gonna do those numbers, you basicly  have to click nonstop. Or using some dodgy not ok hack. Or if you check what countrys the top scorers are from well ha ha 🤣

5 янв. 2022, 14:4905.01.22
5 янв. 2022, 14:51(отредактировано)

I am not saying the whole idea of any of the events being realistic competitions doesn't have merit, nor,as you imply ,that there isn't something untoward going on, they not unexpectedly would say not , however as I wrote previously.

There is already what you might call a hack, but legal way of doing many tasks at once.

It's  a high VIP  which is now necessary in order to do the 500 legendary daily task level.

It's not hard to see that any one individual who can get 500 legendary tasks per day done, is going to be able to rack up a big score.

There is only the need to do this many times, and then multiply this by the number in the clan who are doing the same, and you can see where it goes, not forgetting, that as your palace level increases, so does the value of the tasks.

The amount of bonus items that can be acquired in game for free, bought, or won, by buying the win, by those with money to burn, just makes things so much more doable.