27 окт. 2021, 22:5527.10.21

Jötunn troops on steroids.

Thats what your anonce says:

i

tower 4 (blue march)

i

Tower 5 (green marches)

i

So, did I miss something last few updates or you just forgot to mention what we should expect.

If we knew the small waves gonna be so buffed after updating the tower we were goin to keep it at level 4.  

Its quite emberrassing. Not only we lost huge amount of troops but also our scores are equal to the scores someone can make with tower 2.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
30 окт. 2021, 10:4630.10.21

Upgrading the Stronghold very often lifts the clan into a higher League.  I wonder if the power of Jötunn marches depends, in part, on which League a clan is in?

30 окт. 2021, 14:4030.10.21

We have stronghold 5 since the big game update.  We have been in the most leagues (before and after changing the clan league requierments) defending tower 4. It changes nothing. 

Maybe i didnt explain well in my first post. We are not a big clan, 4.5tr influense. We have players that can defend tower 4 alone so we decided to give it a try. We spent shitload of rss, gold, gems and boosts to upgrade tower of odin to level 5. Imagine our suprise after all this effort we werent able to defend even the small waves. They got super buffed. Normally its not hot it work when you make tower 1 to 4.

So, my problem is that I dont know if we missed some information about the tower update (we all read the ingame news and I visit the forums every 1-2days) or its plarium developer doing their own stuffs without saying a word. 

30 окт. 2021, 18:3430.10.21
31 окт. 2021, 10:27(отредактировано)

Many things in Vikings are undocumented kKrasi.  For myself I can't say that I am much surprised that upgrading to SH5 and Tower of Odin 5 makes a difference.

In the end more powerful marches will benefit you and experience will surely help a bit with managing the change.  Anyway good luck with it.  My own clan is some way off SH4 but I am keen for us to get there despite the fact that at first the mraches will cut us to ribbons.  If you are not of a size to tackle Jot or Holmgang or Towers of Fury SH sieges must offer the best chance for soul shards.

PS If you click on the Tower of Odin it tells you about activating seige status and then says "Upgrading the Tower of Odin level increases the power of troops led by Jötunns."

So I guess what you encountered is not undocumented.

1 нояб. 2021, 09:2001.11.21
1 нояб. 2021, 09:21(отредактировано)
Ivar Marksman

Hi Jarls! New opponents are difficult to defeat, so before upgrading the Tower of Odin, discuss this with your clanmates and make sure that you'll be able to repel the jötunns' attacks: https://vikingsweb-support.plarium.com/web/en/news/update-upgrades-to-strongholds-and-towers-of-fury

Have fun😎

Cmon man, im not talking about the new waves. We knew there are new waves and they gonna be stronger. 

Im talking about the small waves - 40/90/120/180mil troops. The numbers/shards/points are the same as before, with tower 4, but those troops got super buffed after updating the tower and its impossible to defeat them. And there is no information anywere mentioning that. For me thats  the dirtiest move ever.

1 нояб. 2021, 12:4901.11.21
1 нояб. 2021, 12:51(отредактировано)

For what my take is  worth.

It's not like it's not the kind of thing they do regularly.

They often introduce stuff and then make it harder to do later on.

The forum is awash with such stories.

Players regretting upgrades.

As you seem to have rushed into going to L5 even after doing your research, rather than waiting for potential feed back from other players, what you may not know is, would you still be able to do as well with L4 as you did previously? I.E. Has L4 been made harder as well?

You might ask around,but it is not like testing it out for yourself.

There is a way, but it might be too expensive to find out, and then be to no avail.

14 нояб. 2021, 09:1314.11.21

I agree with kKrasi. The changes should be announced fully and not appear as a secrect surprise. On what base should you make your decission to research that step? That the new troops are stonger is clear, but that the old one are powerded 10 times is nowhere announced. If this should be anytime a surprise, i expect a return button with fully refund.

I guess it would be better to quit such a game.

15 нояб. 2021, 10:0315.11.21
Akibundas

I agree with kKrasi. The changes should be announced fully and not appear as a secrect surprise. On what base should you make your decission to research that step? That the new troops are stonger is clear, but that the old one are powerded 10 times is nowhere announced. If this should be anytime a surprise, i expect a return button with fully refund.

I guess it would be better to quit such a game.

Hi Akibundas! I assure you that the old troops have not been changed👍

All relevant information about the mentioned update is available by the following link: https://vikingsweb-support.plarium.com/web/en/news/update-upgrades-to-strongholds-and-towers-of-fury

Have a great day😎

29 нояб. 2021, 11:0129.11.21

xyz: our sh is still lv 4 and on our last siege there were t7s in each jotun march ( that is a relatively new development when t8s became available ) and over 30million T7s on some of the marches !

30 нояб. 2021, 03:1730.11.21

Though it doesn't affect me presently, thanks for posting this, it may further help  kKrasi and any other interested parties of the few who seem to still visit.

5 дек. 2021, 13:4705.12.21

Hi Ivar,

the power of the troops changed dramatically. Allthough the old ones. We deff the old one commandos with a 10m t4 loss, now they kill us. And all other jotuns are powered up increadibly as well. Provide us with proper information, that we can decide what we do or leave.

11 дек. 2021, 18:1811.12.21

I agree outright with this. We were also not expecting just how insanely strong the old marches would get. Of course the new level of marches will be stronger, but no warning on how much stronger the old marches would also get. 

I have all of my celestial gems, my ubba gear is maxed, my shaman fortress gear has e level 9's and 3 level 8's so almost maxed, my fortress knowledges are all maxed, our new levels of SH knowledges are all maxed, I don't have all of the new town skins but of the ones I do have one is maxed and a few others are working their ways up, along with all of the old stuff maxed, and I can barely make a dent in the blue marches. 

If we could tone the new marches down a bit so we didn't work all this way only to get to worse results than we previously had, that'd be great. It really is a load of crap to work this hard, spend money, upgrade, and end up getting 1/2 the shards at 10 times the troop loss. Even being damn near a maxed player. 

13 дек. 2021, 05:3213.12.21

Makes me wonder if the waves get stronger with the Category your clan falls in. My clan is league of conquerors and I see no difference in the waves from before the changes. 

27 дек. 2021, 08:2427.12.21
Baby-dragon

Makes me wonder if the waves get stronger with the Category your clan falls in. My clan is league of conquerors and I see no difference in the waves from before the changes. 

The old waves of troops do not get stronger until you upgrade the tower of odin to level 5.  Clan league has nothing to do with it.