Все Категории

How do i logout on phone?

Поиск
15 июнь 2019, 23:2115.06.19

How do i logout on phone, i though this was a pc game and didnt know i already have played this on my phone before. After i installed the game on phone it automaticly logged me into my old account i made in 2017 which is shit compared to the one i have on PC as ive bough alot of gold and such. So how do i logout from the phone account to log in with my PC account so i can play this while im not at home?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
16 июнь 2019, 07:2616.06.19
17 июнь 2019, 06:32(отредактировано)

Epsilon3 said:

You cant, there are lots of posts about this feature.

Tried to search before asking, couldn't find a single post about this. What is the point to play or even spend money on this game then. My account is stuck in a newbie clan because i spent money and lvled past 5. What is the point when you can't even play on your phone neither join any clans after lvl 5. This games makes me regret spending money on more and more. 
17 июнь 2019, 06:3517.06.19

sinder said:

Tried to search before asking, couldn't find a single post about this. What is the point to play or even spend money on this game then. My account is stuck in a newbie clan because i spent money and lvled past 5. What is the point when you can't even play on your phone neither join any clans after lvl 5. This games makes me regret spending money on more and more. 

Hello! Clarify please did you play at plarium.com on your PC or Facebook?

Waiting for your answer!
19 июнь 2019, 13:5419.06.19
Ivar Marksman said:

sinder said:

Hello! Clarify please did you play at plarium.com on your PC or Facebook?

Waiting for your answer!
No, im playing it on normal browser outside Facebook on the PC. But i tried to install it on my phone but it has an old account from 2017 linked to it, but i cant find a logout buttom on my phone so i can log in with this PC account. 
23 апр. 2020, 21:0223.04.20
23 апр. 2020, 21:02(отредактировано)
I haven't tested this but perhaps changing your email to a different one on the phone might allow you to get into the other account if the email is different from the new account your trying to get into.
23 апр. 2020, 23:1223.04.20

That's  good idea, but is the point moot now,?

Is he still playing? 

Of course you can now link the different devices, there's an  official explanation on the forum,though some still have difficulty and need extra help.

18 янв. 2021, 16:2018.01.21

1. uninstall your app from phone, then reinstall it, launch the game and it will ask you new game or load the previous, select the previous version by linking it through your plarium ID and Password.

or

2. uninstall your app from phone, then reinstall it, launch the game and continue as new player, later link that game by Plarium ID and password, when you do it game will notify you about your previous stored game on their servers, select the old 1 and done.

Most Important Link your game with Plarium ID. FB & Google are not reliable.

helps me when i want to switch to my alt account (android phone).