Все Категории

Terror Twins clan

Terror Twins clan

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
27 июль 2020, 14:0827.07.20

Terror Twins clan

Hello everyone reading this... it's a long one fyi

Terror clan is recruiting like most clans, We have ambition also like most clans.

However unlike most clans, We actually know how to play the game, we got tactics, knowledge, experience and armies to back it all up.

We are active, unlike other top clans succumbing to MIAs and resulting in some dysfunctional pack of ducks sitting in emitters and hq's, but you take those emitters and HQ away, what's left? bunch of washed up players who lack stability because all they know is build d and bunker your troop builds. an Example would be Camelot, federation,Rage or even worse clans like spearhead and bulldogs, look where they are now without their emitters and HQ, and their excuse is, coiners ( people who spend money),  but truth is they just didn't bother to think of a way to counter them or try to learn and implement new strategy, useless pieces of shytes

Not every clan is like that of course but you get the Gist of what i'm saying.

Im looking for active, determined, coach-able players who actually want to participate in operations whatever they may be and actually play the game,  to many sitting around making peace everywhere, to many talking about removing all diplomacy and fighting everyone,yet i don't see anyone doing it but a handful,

There is no diplomacy in this clan, it's non - existent just like mercy,honor and respect,  look where it got everyone else,  sure respect and support will be among the clan within, but outside, anyone who isn't us is an enemy, that's a firm rule.

Everyone is respected and everyone will be heard, I'm not running a dictatorship, im commanding a task force....period

We are flexible, so no single person will be stuck defending something or someone they can't control the outcome of,  we are unpredictable because we will not be fighting or waging war on anyone elses terms,  you get what we give and we give what we want... standard procedure

you want a new experience, come join me,   you want to actually do something meaningful and make an impact, okay lets go,  

you want to talk, here I am....    -1805; -889

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
27 июль 2020, 17:1027.07.20

Who is we in this beatifull story. Your clan have 5 players and all 5 of them are yours.

Your nothing more than a alter ego clan of MOR and trying to get new members and you gonna F T U. So Mor has more acc's and Mor has more trustwearthy clans and players arround them who listen to the big boss who tells them where they have to smash their army.

Honesty, don't let me laugh, you got no honour and never have had it,  running for president (R.Relly) won't work here and what i really dan't understand why you don't speak Dutch, you good at that, and lying, you also good at that.

Just 100% MOR member with your main, and recruiting here, its below every level that I can think of.

So STOP destroying TD, and all the new players who are looking for a good clan, let them make their own choice

And now, go to your main, your CL is commanding you, soldier !!!!!!

27 июль 2020, 19:4927.07.20
27 июль 2020, 19:52(отредактировано)

I think the previous responses are enough for you and insulting

Yes, you are one of the sons of adultery, you and your clan ..The Moro clan will use you .. like the sheep  I will never be one of your infamous clan

Because you only want players to join you to spy on them

28 июль 2020, 04:1528.07.20
good spoken Jan.Vis just saying those moron guys dont have a real live pfff lot of problems Lmao
28 июль 2020, 05:3228.07.20
28 июль 2020, 05:54(отредактировано)

Who is we in this beatifull story. Your clan have 5 players and all 5 of them are yours.

Your nothing more than a alter ego clan of MOR and trying to get new members and you gonna F T U. So Mor has more acc's and Mor has more trustwearthy clans and players arround them who listen to the big boss who tells them where they have to smash their army.

Honesty, don't let me laugh, you got no honour and never have had it,  running for president (R.Relly) won't work here and what i really dan't understand why you don't speak Dutch, you good at that, and lying, you also good at that.

Just 100% MOR member with your main, and recruiting here, its below every level that I can think of.

So STOP destroying TD, and all the new players who are looking for a good clan, let them make their own choice

And now, go to your main, your CL is commanding you, soldier !!!!!!

Are you still salty over the loss of Hans 900mill o,  and every clan has alts , and killing noobs like you doesn't mean i work for mor, what makes you so special?, there's a difference, but you wouldn't know that because you don't even know how to type English, your better off using a translator unless somehow you screw that up to,   im offering free English classes, you and your Noob regulator tribe should consider them
28 июль 2020, 05:3428.07.20
Jacen said:

good spoken Jan.Vis just saying those moron guys dont have a real live pfff lot of problems Lmao
Don't have real life and alot of problem,   is that the best excuse you can make?  hahahaha, your already done for,  where is bulldogs now? you still waiting for HOP to wack out his wallet and pay to lose again for the 4th time? hahahaha
28 июль 2020, 05:3728.07.20
1: 11 PM said:

I think the previous responses are enough for you and insulting

Yes, you are one of the sons of adultery, you and your clan ..The Moro clan will use you .. like the sheep  I will never be one of your infamous clan

Because you only want players to join you to spy on them

I don't need players to spy for me, specially on your clan, you guys suck, you take 9 identities and 50 odd bases claiming there different people even when confronted,  then you act like you have a real clan full of alts from people all over and you don't even know who they belong to,  and no one is going to use me because everything I do, it's from my own choice,   you want to talk about sheep yet your clan is full of them....
28 июль 2020, 07:4828.07.20

Haider, You don't need, you don't need, yes you do need you got orders from the Big man, you are just a soldier and you have to obey.

Its really sad that someone have to tell you what you have to do and new members, slaverny does not excist for a few years and you restart it with a fake account ? 

Clan orders i can understand but this, goes beyond free will and got nothing to do with new members.

If you really want this put your main in this clan, yeah that will be the day.

30 июль 2020, 09:2730.07.20

hey jan vis i know you are York Leader from Dutch Eagles i know you hate people with alts and not keeping in the same clans sometime you need switch from alts to make new friends and help each other so haidar is right if you get Dutch Eagles big more than 60 players we will see who win

Hamzah
31 июль 2020, 09:4231.07.20
31 июль 2020, 09:43(отредактировано)
Hey prophesy's toy boy, did you do your "job" today? Make prophesy "happy" 
31 июль 2020, 16:1531.07.20

hey jan vis i know you are York Leader from Dutch Eagles i know you hate people with alts and not keeping in the same clans sometime you need switch from alts to make new friends and help each other so haidar is right if you get Dutch Eagles big more than 60 players we will see who win

This is exactly what i meant before, just speak Dutch Nico. Now you had your 15 minutes moment of fame. 

But its better to spread your over 100 acc's on TD, Yep, MOR, Blazing, etc etc,  about 10 clans  everybody takes you in, yeah you are a Toyboy.

want to be used by big players, u want to spy on the whole of plarium just someone talks nice to you, then you sleep well and you see no ghosts.

I never have betrayed anyone, You will betray everybody including the real poeple in your real life.

Its sad that you have come so far in this game just on lies and betrayal...

You just play the game with the acc that had the most troopers in it, thats easy playing and everybody is happy cause the nico acc's has always troops somewhere but they always stap you in the back. Just like your last Clan, Dutch Power, it vanished into tin air, just like you.

Nothing Seems Bright, yeah put that on a T-Shirts, its you...
31 июль 2020, 21:2631.07.20
1 авг. 2020, 10:5601.08.20
AKT__ said:

hahaha, nobody cares, and it's not like seeing what scrap offence I have will make it any easier for you to kill,   I don't fall into traps like you or leave my offence on a invaded sector as you have done
2 авг. 2020, 06:4902.08.20
You turn Regulators on me York i know you are in Regulators with a second alt but dont tell on Dutch Eagles or keep it hide by the big players  and wanna fu*k me up but it won't happent anymore Dutch Power was a fake clan but i get a real clan if you was a big players why you not level 94 with me
4 авг. 2020, 19:5604.08.20
:D