Все Категории

Resource Buildings for Dummies

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
21 апр. 2016, 06:1521.04.16

Resource buildings are used to produce, store and boost various resources. Most of them can be upgraded upto level 20 (level 25 with upgrade chips). First things First. What are the various resources in TD?

1. Uranium (Referred as U)

2. Titanium (Referred as T)

3. Credits (Referred as C)

4. Bioplasma

5. Protocrystals

6. Tech nodes

7. Upgrade chips

8. HQ Software

9. HQ Hardware

10. Crystals

Out of these,

• Crystals is a special resource obtained from various places. Everyone loves crystals. I may write a separate guide on Crystals if possible.

• HQ Software and HQ Hardware are used in Clan HQ. These are clan resources.

• Upgrade chips are obtained only using crystals and are used to upgrade buildings more than level 20 (A story for Another day)

• Tech nodes is obtained by leveling up and doing Infestations . (Used in Tech nexus)

• Protocrystals is won in tournaments

• Bioplasma is synthesized from U and T in Bioreactor*

• U, T and C are the commonly used resources in TD.

Now lets get to Resource building classifications, shall we?

Storage Buildings:

Warehouses are used to store U, T and Bioplasma. Maximum of 3 can be constructed.

Banks are used to Store Credits. Maximum of 3 can be constructed.

Production Buildings:

Uranium Mine is used to produce U. Maximum of 5 can be constructed.

Titanium Mine is used to produce T. Maximum of 5 can be constructed.

Vaults are used to produce C. Maximum of 6 can be constructed.

*Bioreactor:

This is a special type of Production building that is used to synthesize Bioplasma. Yeah. Bioplasma is not produced but are synthesized from U and T. Hence Bioreactor is actually a Conversion Building to be honest. Requires Deuterium Generator research to be complete.

Bioreactor provides multiple choice for the amount of resource conversion. Choose wisely.

Note that you can convert U and T to bioplasma in big lots using crystals.

Boosters:

Financial Corporation – boost Credit production upto 25%. (Requires War Economy Reserch to be completed)

Ore refinery – boost Titanium production upto 25% (Requires Automated Production research to be done)

Breeder Reactor – boost Uranium production upto 25% (Requires Isotope separation research to be done)

Extractor Rig:

This is a unique building that gives 25% boost in both U and T production at level 5. Extractor rig is constructed using 1000 crystals. Leveling up Extractor rig does not require Engineer or resources, however they can be leveled down to Zero by your rivals by successfully attacking your sector. You can level them up again for free but Believe me when I say leveling up a Rig is a pain in the *** since it takes 23 hours for 1 level.

Logistics center:

Here comes another special mention. The Logistics center gives 20% boost in the production of U, T and C at level 10 but there is a catch. You need Construction packs to upgrade them and Construction packs can be obtained by inviting friends to the Game and help them get to level 15. The good news is that by doing so, you will not only get Construction packs but also Resource packs, units and some exotics.

Construction packs can also be bought by using our beloved crystals if you are willing. (Most are Not)

Pro Notes:

• Max Storage buildings asap so that you can do raids without worrying about wasting them.

• U and T production has a slow progression with levels but C production scales well. So Max C production and produce SCAR units to infest and exchange for better units.

• Build Extractor rig if and only if you think you can defend it. (Break your rival’s rig if you want him/her mad)

Take your time with logistics center.

Use the guide to your Advantage and Dominate the Wasteland Commanders.

Change log:

21 Apr 2016 - Guide Posted.

Constructive Feedback is Appreciated. If you like my guide, remember to upvote. Feel free to pm me for any queries.

Without Wax,

Kavishankar.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
21 апр. 2016, 13:0921.04.16
Nice guide! Thank you for posting. Did you show it to Gen. T. Winters?
21 апр. 2016, 15:3021.04.16

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Nice guide! Thank you for posting. Did you show it to Gen. T. Winters?

Umm...     No

He will read it, won't he?

21 апр. 2016, 19:4821.04.16

@Kavi Shankar (21 April, 2016, 3:30 PM UTC):
Our General is absent on a mission.

Therefore, he doesn't usually have time to monitor forum affairs, but he will attempt to respond to messages sent directly to him :)

22 апр. 2016, 06:2122.04.16

@Fakeasnever:

General T. Winters messaged me after I wrote my first guide on "Technologies".

@Alyona Kolomiitseva:

I've contacted him and he liked the guide very much. (I got a reward too)

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
22 апр. 2016, 12:2322.04.16
Kavi Shankar said:

@Fakeasnever:

General T. Winters messaged me after I wrote my first guide on "Technologies".

@Alyona Kolomiitseva:

I've contacted him and he liked the guide very much. (I got a reward too)

So good to know :)
15 нояб. 2017, 10:4715.11.17
Kavi Shankar said:

Resource buildings are used to produce, store and boost various resources. Most of them can be upgraded upto level 20 (level 25 with upgrade chips). First things First. What are the various resources in TD?

4. Bioplasma

5. Protocrystals

6. Tech nodes

7. Upgrade chips

8. HQ Software

9. HQ Hardware

10. Crystals

Out of these,

• Crystals is a special resource obtained from various places. Everyone loves crystals. I may write a separate guide on Crystals if possible.

• Upgrade chips are obtained only using crystals and are used to upgrade buildings more than level 20 (A story for Another day)

• Tech nodes is obtained by leveling up and doing Infestations . (Used in Tech nexus)

Storage Buildings:

Warehouses are used to store U, T and Bioplasma. Maximum of 3 can be constructed.

Production Buildings:

*Bioreactor:

This is a special type of Production building that is used to synthesize Bioplasma. Yeah. Bioplasma is not produced but are synthesized from U and T. Hence Bioreactor is actually a Conversion Building to be honest. Requires Deuterium Generator research to be complete.

Bioreactor provides multiple choice for the amount of resource conversion. Choose wisely.

Boosters:

Financial Corporation – boost Credit production upto 25%. (Requires War Economy Reserch to be completed)

Ore refinery – boost Titanium production upto 25% (Requires Automated Production research to be done)

Breeder Reactor – boost Uranium production upto 25% (Requires Isotope separation research to be done)

Extractor Rig:

This is a unique building that gives 25% boost in both U and T production at level 5. Extractor rig is constructed using 1000 crystals. Leveling up Extractor rig does not require Engineer or resources, however they can be leveled down to Zero by your rivals by successfully attacking your sector. You can level them up again for free but Believe me when I say leveling up a Rig is a pain in the *** since it takes 23 hours for 1 level.

Logistics center:

Here comes another special mention. The Logistics center gives 20% boost in the production of U, T and C at level 10 but there is a catch. You need Construction packs to upgrade them and Construction packs can be obtained by inviting friends to the Game and help them get to level 15. The good news is that by doing so, you will not only get Construction packs but also Resource packs, units and some exotics.

Construction packs can also be bought by using our beloved crystals if you are willing. (Most are Not)

Pro Notes:

• Max Storage buildings asap so that you can do raids without worrying about wasting them.

• U and T production has a slow progression with levels but C production scales well. So Max C production and produce SCAR units to infest and exchange for better units.

• Build Extractor rig if and only if you think you can defend it. (Break your rival’s rig if you want him/her mad)

Change log:

Constructive Feedback is Appreciated. If you like my guide, remember to upvote. Feel free to pm me for any queries.

Without Wax,

Kavishankar.

Nicely put, however when talking about the U, T, C, B and "beloved" Crystals, seems you entirely forgot about Tapsites, which I find pretty attractive for newbies. At lower levels, their Tapsite coords are different that high level players (depends in which league players are aligned), therefore, attacks are seldom and new gamers can easily collect resources from there along side the completion of various Personal tasks given to them.
16 нояб. 2017, 23:5716.11.17
Shubs said:

Kavi Shankar said:

4. Bioplasma

5. Protocrystals

6. Tech nodes

7. Upgrade chips

8. HQ Software

9. HQ Hardware

10. Crystals

Out of these,

Storage Buildings:

Production Buildings:

*Bioreactor:

Boosters:

Extractor Rig:

Logistics center:

Pro Notes:

Change log:

Without Wax,

Kavishankar.

Nicely put, however when talking about the U, T, C, B and "beloved" Crystals, seems you entirely forgot about Tapsites, which I find pretty attractive for newbies. At lower levels, their Tapsite coords are different that high level players (depends in which league players are aligned), therefore, attacks are seldom and new gamers can easily collect resources from there along side the completion of various Personal tasks given to them.
Good point, Sir. Thank you!
18 нояб. 2017, 08:2118.11.17

Shubs said:

Kavi Shankar said:

4. Bioplasma

5. Protocrystals

6. Tech nodes

7. Upgrade chips

8. HQ Software

9. HQ Hardware

10. Crystals

[Alot of page-taking-up-info I dont feel like spaming. read first post for it all :p]

Pro Notes:

Change log:

Without Wax,

Kavishankar.

Shrubs,

It might have been that at the time of this writing, the Tapsites were not in place in the game yet.

At that time, I believe the Deposits actually took the place of tapsites; At one point in time, you could actually hold deposits, and instead of getting Artifacts as you do now-a-days, you got crystals, U, T or C (I do not think Bioplasma was a thing at that time either)

Then again my memory is a bit swept up :)) Never DID pay deposits much thought.

OR

He may have just forgot about the tapsites ;) Good point though!
23 нояб. 2017, 02:4023.11.17

Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

Shubs said:

Good point, Sir. Thank you!

Most welcome dear CM Kryvorotchenko. 

As CoolRextreme pointed out in his mention to my reply, could you please confirm whether around 21st March 2016, was there a concept of Tapsites, at all, existed? I would not know since I started playing TD from February 2017, therefore, am not aware of.

-Shubs

23 нояб. 2017, 03:3123.11.17

@Shubs (23 November, 2017, 2:40 AM UTC):
This is the topic that first introduces Tapsites (I think - There may have been a topic before that.) ( https://plarium.com/forum/en/total-domination/news-and-announcements/15606_new-feature-crystal-and-resource-tapsites-/ ), on 2015 November 15.

I think Deposits were only slowly phased out (I think over several months), though, after Tapsites were added, so Deposits may very well have still been in the game, and Tapsites would have been too new to accurately speculate on by anyone.

Also, did you mean April 21? Not March 21?
25 нояб. 2017, 12:1525.11.17

fakeasnever said:

@Shubs (23 November, 2017, 2:40 AM UTC):
This is the topic that first introduces Tapsites (I think - There may have been a topic before that.) ( https://plarium.com/forum/en/total-domination/news-and-announcements/15606_new-feature-crystal-and-resource-tapsites-/ ), on 2015 November 15.

I think Deposits were only slowly phased out (I think over several months), though, after Tapsites were added, so Deposits may very well have still been in the game, and Tapsites would have been too new to accurately speculate on by anyone.

Also, did you mean April 21? Not March 21?

Thank you Fakeasnever for the link. 

Yes. I did mean 21st of April (2016) as this was the date when KS posted this topic, therefore wanted to know if tapsites were a reality in to this game? As per the link shared by you, it's clear that Tapsites were a reality when this topic popped up. possibly, KS missed out on tapsites, presumably.

KS = KaviShankar and not KamaSutra. Just to clarify.

-Shubs