Все Категории

Clan HQ User Guide

Clan HQ User Guide

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
13 апр. 2016, 14:3513.04.16

Clan HQ User Guide

Commanders, if you have not yet built a Clan HQ, it is high time you do so!

In this guide, we’ve attempted to describe this new feature and the way it works in as much detail as we could. We hope it will be of help to you and your Clans!

“What is a Clan HQ?” you’d ask. Well, it is a base that a Clan can build. It can be founded by Clan Leaders for free with an option to select its location. The Clan HQ grants bonuses to the Clan and its members.

Founding a Clan HQ

The option to found a Clan HQ is only available to Clan Leaders if the HQ is not built yet. The Clan HQ can be built for free.  

• When creating the HQ, a Clan Leader has to select its location. 
  • The initial choice of the location is only available to Clan Leaders. 
  • The second choice of the HQ’s location is available to Clan Leaders and those who have HQ management rights. 
  • Please note that you will need special HG Gates to be able to relocate your Clan HQ . 

Clan HQ’s Purpose

The Clan HQ provides new opportunities called Training Programs. They will give bonuses to every Clan Member. There will be both individual and Clan Bonuses. In addition, they will extend your Clan Influence! Every Training Program can be upgraded to Level 20. Note that Training Programs are dependent upon the Level of the HQ.

For example, let’s say your Clan HQ is upgraded to Level 10, and a Training Program is Level 10 as well. When the HQ is downgraded to Level 9, the Training Program will stay the same, but the bonus it gives is going to be Level 9 until the HQ is upgraded back to Level 10. Upgrading Training Programs is not dependent upon the Level of your Clan HQ. In other words, even with an HQ of Level 0 your Clan can max out the Training Program. Upgrading your Training Program will require Software

Attention - Emitters will not be replaced. They will stay in the game along with Clan HQs .

Managing your Clan HQ

Once your Leader has founded an HQ, your Clan can start upgrading it. The upgrade progress will be displayed in the “Info” tab of your HQ as well as all the active bonuses your Units receive from the HQ. You will be able to change your Clan HQ’s name there, too. In other words, using this tab, Commander, you will be able to keep track of all the HQ affairs. There will also be a “Garrisons” tab where you will be able to see the number of Units defending the HQ.

To upgrade your Clan HQ, you will need to go to the “Info” tab. This action can be performed by either the Clan Leader or any other Associates that have the rights to do so. Please note that there are several conditions that have to be met for you to be able to upgrade your Clan HQ:

• Your Clan has a sufficient amount of Hardware. 
  • You captured the necessary amount of Emitters, and they are of certain Levels (those amounts will be different for different Levels). 
  • Your Clan has a certain position in the Rankings.  
  • You have downgraded an enemy Clan HQ of a certain Level.  

If the Clan Leader is changed, the HQ management rights go to the new Leader. The HQ ceases to exist after the Clan is dismissed.  

If an HQ is teleported, all Reinforcements sent there will return to the Sectors of players that sent them.

Clan HQs can be added to Contacts.

Clan HQ Resources

There are two types of Resources: Hardware and Software.

Hardware is used to upgrade the HQ. It can be received as Rewards in Tournaments or purchased with Crystals. Using Crystals you can only purchase the amount of Hardware required to upgrade the HQ to the next Level.

Software is required to upgrade Training Programs in the Clan HQ. It can also be received as Rewards in Clan Missions or purchased with Crystals.

Please note that the Hardware and Software earned in game challenges will go towards the Clan’s balance, not your personal one. If a Commander quits the Clan, Hardware and Software earned by him will not be added to his balance. They will remain on the Clan balance.

Clan HQ Downgrade

Commanders, your Clan HQ can be downgraded if your rivals successfully attack it. So make sure it is well protected!

If another Clan successfully attacks your HQ while an upgrade is NOT in progress, your HQ will be downgraded by one Level, and 50% of the Hardware spent on the most recent upgrade will be returned to your Clan .

If another Clan manages to perform a successful attack on your HQ while it is being upgraded, the upgrade will fail, and your HQ will be downgraded by one Level. Your Clan will get back 75% of the Hardware spent on the attempted upgrade, as well as 50% of the Hardware spent on the most recent successful upgrade.

The downgrade is impossible when your Clan HQ is at Level 5; in other words, once you reach Level 5, your enemies will not be able to downgrade your Clan HQ below that Level so you do not have to start upgrading it all over again.

Battle interactions

Commanders may send Private and Joint Attacks against Clan HQs of rival Clans. An Attack is not a Raid or an Invasion; it is an assault with the purpose of killing Units. All battle actions work the same way as with Tapsites. Attacks and Recon attempts can be launched against a rival HQ if it is not under protection. Attacks against Clan HQs cannot be sent by Commanders that are not in a Clan or by Clans that have no Clan HQ. It is important to mention that you will not be able to see the Attacks coming to your Clan HQ. You can send Reinforcements to your Clan HQ. Units lost in combat are placed in their owner’s Hospital (regular rules apply).

Available Training Programs:

• Credit Consumption Reduction 
  • Unit Speed Increase 
  • Infantry Defense 
  • Armored Corps Defense 
  • Artillery Unit Defense 
  • Air Force Defense 
  • Infantry Offense 
  • Armored Corps Offense 
  • Artillery Unit Offense 
  • Air Force Offense 

The Training Programs bonus only applies to the four basic Unit groups.

Limits and special features

• Each Clan can only have one HQ. 
  • Units move to the HQ at the same speed as they do to Emitters (x24 times faster). 
  • Protection against Attacks lasts for the first 24 hours after its creation. During that time, none of the Associates can Attack other Clans’ HQs. 
  • The Clan HQ gets a 24-hour protection after it was downgraded. Additionally, it cannot be further downgraded for some time. Note: The Clan HQ can still be attacked. 
  • Force Limits: Maximum Private Attack, Max Joint Attack are the same as attack on the Emitters (subject to change).  

Important! Cadets will not be able to

•   
  • visit Clan HQs; 
  • interact with them (attack, recon, send Reinforcements);   
  • take advantage of the Clan HQ Bonuses.  

Cadets will be able to see the HQ on the Map.

Diplomacy

Diplomacy determines interactions with the Clan HQ in the same way it does with the Emitters.

Players in friendly Clans (Peace status) cannot attack each other’s Clan HQs.

Allies can attack your Clan HQ. Attack limits are standard.

Neutral players can attack your Clan HQ. Attack limits are standard.

Enemies can attack your Clan HQ. Attack limits are standard.

In a Challenge, players of the other Clan can attack your Clan HQ. Attack limits are standard.

During War, players of the other Clan can attack your Clan HQ. No Attack limits.

Good luck out there, Commanders!

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
13 апр. 2016, 15:2713.04.16
al i read is cristal cristal and cristal ......why build something like this wen it seems to me it whas better to put this in one  emitter and call hit headquater emitter or something like that.
13 апр. 2016, 16:2613.04.16
what is the Milestone level of HQ here
13 апр. 2016, 16:3913.04.16
Chaitanya said:

what is the Milestone level of HQ here
sorry i whas wrong lvl 5 is milestone
13 апр. 2016, 20:1213.04.16

@Danny (13 April, 2016, 3:27 PM UTC):
Clans are not required to create this, and all the materials required can be won through Tournaments.

17 апр. 2016, 02:3017.04.16
I have no tabs located either on the map or in my ebassy to build the HQ so where do I go form here
17 апр. 2016, 20:0217.04.16

@Sir William The Bruce (17 April, 2016, 2:30 AM UTC):
To access the Clan HQ, mouse over the former Clans tab (Similarly to the troops/Sector Command Centre), and there will be a new tab regarding the new Clan HQs. If your clan has already built one, then you can tinker with it from there.

If you haven't built one yet, then I would expect you can follow the instructions given to you to build it (I am not a CL, so this is speculation).

17 апр. 2016, 22:1817.04.16
30 авг. 2019, 12:02(отредактировано)
can we remove the lvl 1 hq's from the game that are owned by clans that made them but will never use them, they clutter the map up
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
18 апр. 2016, 12:4618.04.16
CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper said:

can we remove the lvl 1 hq's from the game that are owned by clans that made them but will never use them, they clutter the map up
Unfortunately, we cannot remove them. HQs will be removed only when the Clans are deleted :)
19 апр. 2016, 01:2619.04.16
29 дек. 2018, 16:57(отредактировано)
Is there only 1 milestone level (Level 5) or are there many more and if so, please list these levels?
19 апр. 2016, 08:2919.04.16
does  we   will   continue  to  get  software   in  clan  mission  even  if  all   the  training   programs   are   upgraded  to  lvl 20 
19 апр. 2016, 15:1919.04.16
skylark said:

does  we   will   continue  to  get  software   in  clan  mission  even  if  all   the  training   programs   are   upgraded  to  lvl 20 
Good question. I propose you to test it 
19 апр. 2016, 15:2819.04.16

Spartan said:

Is there only 1 milestone level (Level 5) or are there many more and if so, please list these levels?
I have this doubt too.
19 апр. 2016, 15:3519.04.16
11 окт. 2019, 12:02(отредактировано)

Only lvl 5.

At least ATM.
30 авг. 2016, 02:0130.08.16
Is level 20 another milestone from which the HQ cant be downgraded?
30 авг. 2016, 10:1330.08.16
smartchoice7852 said:

Is level 20 another milestone from which the HQ cant be downgraded?
No, only level 5 is milestone.
21 дек. 2016, 23:5321.12.16

Hi,

I founded a clan three days ago and we want build a Clan HQ, but I don't find a button for building it. How can I do?
BiohazarDModerator
22 дек. 2016, 05:0822.12.16
flippidiewilde said:

Hi,

I founded a clan three days ago and we want build a Clan HQ, but I don't find a button for building it. How can I do?
There should be an hq icon in the my clan tab in your embassy. 
22 дек. 2016, 06:2622.12.16
Thx for yor answer. No, there is no icon and no button. Really strange!
BiohazarDModerator
22 дек. 2016, 07:5022.12.16

flippidiewilde said:

Thx for yor answer. No, there is no icon and no button. Really strange!

There may be some time period before you can create the clan hq then (probably 7 days since the clan was formed).  You could always submit a ticket to support and see what they say.  https://support.plarium.com/entd/Tickets/Submit/Category/20

22 дек. 2016, 10:4522.12.16
Thx for your answer. I've done so and contacted the support