Все Категории

Inactive orders

Inactive orders

Поиск
31 янв. 2020, 10:2931.01.20

Inactive orders

The company needs to go though the kingdoms and remove orders where members have been inactive for an extended period. I would suggest 3 weeks.The same should be done with players.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
31 янв. 2020, 17:5931.01.20
Often suggested, never actioned.
14 март 2020, 09:3214.03.20
Would that include players that can't access the game, due to the game not loading through Firefox Mizilla, as is the case for quite a lot of ppl, including myself...
24 март 2020, 18:2524.03.20

cabbage said:

Would that include players that can't access the game, due to the game not loading through Firefox Mizilla, as is the case for quite a lot of ppl, including myself...

Probably not.

The period of inactivity of inactive accounts usually exceeds weeks, months, or years.

- part of the reason for that inactivity is the game's failure to continue to engage their interest. [They find more interesting things to do, for them, elsewhere.] Perhaps less expensive, or with fewer bullies.

- that's not to say your point isn't accurate, just that the above would likely apply more so than your point.

Browser issues such as you describe might keep them out for a few days, week, or at most a month, only. As you just saw, Plarium is very motivated to not leave external browser issues inflicted upon them remain. And they didn't (don't). They want customers to be able to access their product. :)

- especially when so many alternative browsers / solutions were readily available in the mean time. People can always go back to their fave, but if were truly engaged by the game would have switched browsers in the mean time. Chrome, Chromium, Opera, whatever, are all too readily available and popular / respected, for your point to hold water. [But it is definitely a worthy thought.]

10 апр. 2020, 17:4810.04.20

would create many problems.

what happens when people who have spent money on the game return to find they no longer have an account or a town

i know it would not happen very often .. but sometimes people DO return to the game after being away for between 1 month & 6 months 

i personally took a break from november 2017 until june 2018 

and i am aware of several others who due to 

real life / work / medical / relationship problems took an extended period of time away from the game

are you really saying that people who invested money as well as time in the game

should lose their account & town 

i realize that this is RARE

very few people who are gone for more than 2 months ever return

but some do

i am also aware that there are people with Multiple Accounts ..  

Who leave some accounts in stasis .. 

without logging in for a few weeks 

so that when they "Re-activate" the account ..  

they get the best bank offers.... 

although i find the practice abhorrent ....  these people Do spend Money on the game & as such i cannot see plarium wanting to remove them

11 апр. 2020, 13:3911.04.20
11 апр. 2020, 13:40(отредактировано)

Yeah, i get u're points; agree with both unhealthy of inactivity and with the difficulty meantioned

i don't say 3 weeks, but inactive players with more than 10, 20 or 30 weeks could be - for example - exiled to a new "kingdom of exilation", created for that purpose; so if that players return to the game, they could play or move their account again to an active kingdom ... to help with that, i suggest that exiled players receive with exilation a free traveling option, like that of beginners with a castle lower than lvl6 ... in this case, with whatever level they have the castle ...

I think this would solve the problem, even if that way a player that want to change kgdm just need to be inactive for a period of time to get that traveling bonus; but dont think that's a problem, cause if you are willing to wait 20 or 30 weeks, u deserve the carriages for the patience lol

15 апр. 2020, 13:2515.04.20
also what would you attack for easy resources and hits for daily chest it all adds up